Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,641,847 members, 6,184,481 topics. Date: Monday, 08 March 2021 at 02:07 AM

Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes (38557 Views)

Money Heist Season 5 Download: Release Date And Story Details / Money Heist Season 4 Download Full (episodes 1 — 8) On 9japrime / Money Heist: N100 Naira Note In A Netflix Movie Montage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by Diatechs: 1:06am On Apr 03, 2020
How to Download Money Heist season 4 Full Series from O2tvseries.com

Here are some few steps to your good news because I will be breaking the steps down for you on how to download Money Heist season 4 O2tvseries file.
DOWNLOAD MONEY HEIST SEASON 4 FULL EPISODES HERE:

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD

MONEY HEIST SEASON 4 EPISODE 1

SUBTITLE

MONEY HEIST SEASON 4 EPISODE 2

SUBTITLE

MONEY HEIST SEASON 4 EPISODE 3

SUBTITLE

MONEY HEIST SEASON 4 EPISODE 4

SUBTITLE

MONEY HEIST SEASON 4 EPISODE 5

SUBTITLE

MONEY HEIST SEASON 4 EPISODE 6

SUBTITLE

MONEY HEIST SEASON 4 EPISODE 7

SUBTITLE

MONEY HEIST SEASON 4 EPISODE 8

SUBTITLE

Money Heist season 4 Review
Raquel is still alive

After their dramatic escape from monitoring the heist from outside of the bank, Raquel (Itziar Ituño) and El Professor were sent on the run through the forest. Raquel ended up in a farmhouse hiding from the police, before she is given up by those who own it.

Money Heist, also known as La Casa de Papel, has been regularly filmed in some of Spain's most recognisable locations. Netflix's hit international series was first set at the Royal Mint of Spain, where the group's robbery took place.

Is Berlin alive Casa de Papel? shocked shocked tongue tongue
Confirmed: Nairobi & Berlin are ALIVE in 'La Casa De Papel' aka 'Money Heist Season 4' ... Last week at CCXP, Brazil Netflix announced that highly anticipated season 4 is all set to release on April 3, 2020.
Nairobi (Alba Flores) isn't dead shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tragically, operations wunderkind Nairobi meets her apparent demise in S3 after being shot by a sniper and dying in Helsinki's (Darko Peric) arms. In season three of 'Money Heist', Nairobi is shot in the chest by a sniper and it looks like she dies. ... In the final moments of the episode, as her teammates try to revive her, it appears as though she dies in the arms of Helsinki (Darko Peric), who she is in a relationship with.
http://diatechs.net/money-heist-season-4-o2tvseries/

1 Share

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by Neimar: 1:56am On Apr 03, 2020
Berlin must not die

He is my favourite reminds me of Elijah (Originals)

1 Like

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by Diatechs: 2:21am On Apr 03, 2020
mine is that they need any of them to die
and am thing how they will take that gold out of there
Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by heniford2: 2:27am On Apr 03, 2020
I want to watch dat movie d 4 series
Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by Diatechs: 7:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Money heist season 4 will be released today 3rd April 2020 by 8:00am GMT +1
I will update my site an hour after the release on Netflix with the direct link for the download
So stay tuned

4 Likes

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by Jentle244(m): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2020
Is your WhatsApp boring? Kindly join JentKent TV to make your WhatsApp lively. They post memes funny vids and news update.

https:///2349072760877?text=Hello%20Jent%20I'm%20interested%20in%20seeing%20your%20status.I%20will%20save%20your%20number%20as
Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by mokoh(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2020
Diatechs:
Money heist season 4 will be released today 3rd April 2020 by 8:00am GMT +1
I will update my site an hour after the release on Netflix with the direct link for the download
So stay tuned

Pls where is the link
Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by donrolex(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2020
Please drop the link...we are waiting
Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by Smurfette(f): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2020
please drop the link ASAP.
Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by punisha: 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
An over hyped and time wasting movie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by Manuel69: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
punisha:

it's not the movies fault or our fault.. could be your problem is bigger than us so the movie doesn't look good to you

11 Likes

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by Manuel69: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Can I post link here ? I have the download link, wouldn't want to be banned biko

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by manuel4real(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oga post it na
Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by punisha: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Manuel69:

it's not the movies fault or our fault.. could be your problem is bigger than us so the movie doesn't look good to you

Oga Work on ur tendency rate to be stupid.
That u watch every trash don't mean it's an all time best movie. They particularly trended this movie over n over in Africa till it became part of our subconscious and of cos Nigerians r easy preys. Their country isn't even celebrating d movie like u r. I watched till season 3 and I'm yet to be wowed. Suddenly my opinion is bitter to u. Now u see how u have problems bigger than d world's and u don't even know it?

I've seen better seasonal movies and this isn't one. U love it good for u. stick to ur opinion as mine isn't to be swallowed by force.

2 Likes

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by Manuel69: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
punisha:

Oga Work on ur tendency rate to be stupid.
That u watch every trash don't mean it's an all time best movie. They particularly trended this movie over n over in Africa till it became part of our subconscious and of cos Nigerians r easy preys. Their country isn't even celebrating d movie like u r. I watched till season 3 and I'm yet to be wowed. Suddenly my opinion is bitter to u. Now u see how u have problems bigger than d world's and u don't even know it?

I've seen better seasonal movies and this isn't one. U love it good for u. stick to ur opinion as mine isn't to be swallowed by force.

Three medals for you.
One for being a bitter fellow, another medal incase you lose the first medal.

Light and peace �

3 Likes

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by Legit215(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Please post it we are waiting

Manuel69:
Can I post link here ? I have the download link, wouldn't want to be banned biko

1 Like

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Legit215:
Please post it we are waiting
Its on net naija.com alrealdy.

1 Like

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by DAramis: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Manuel69:
which app is this? can you watch the film online without downloading it?

1 Like

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by Manuel69: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=DAramis post=88059827]
which app is this? can you watch the film online without downloading it?[i/quote]

1 Like

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by punisha: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Manuel69:

Three medals for you.
One for being a bitter fellow, another medal incase you lose the first medal.

Light and peace �

grin grin
Isn't it easy how u can relate the exact same way u feel, and are hollow on the inside to everyone else?
Not everyone shares ur opinion kid.
Not everyone who doesn't share ur opinion also is bitter kid.
Light n peace doesn't reflect u, dark and hollow does kid.
Learn to respect pples opinion and criticise without thinking them as empty as u maybe.

1 Like

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by earthsync(f): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
punisha:

Not hating or anything but I just don't get the hype with money heist and game of thrones

4 Likes

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by punisha: 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
earthsync:

Not hating or anything but I just don't get the hype with money heist and game of thrones

Same here Sis, but GOT got me glued for a moment until they started derailing with details that made it exciting at first. Final episode of the last season was the worst ever. I managed to watch with disgust but then I'd give it to GOT any day anytime over money heist. It had a worldwide reception at least.
Money heist was particularly paid for to trend non stop in Africa and our people seem so carried away watching the action telenova now.

Me that will just be looking for cameraman shadows just to criticise movie what do I know sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by punisha: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
HenryDion:

If you were very close to me, I promise I would have given you a thunderous slap for spewing this rubbish. Perhaps you don't have the IQ to appreciate a cinematic masterpiece, and it's quite evident in your rant.

I'm a movie freak, and I love it when my mind is sensitized, kept at the edge, and plunged into suspense not knowing what next.

Not only are the rating incredibly impressive, but the word to perfectly describe this series is "perfect".

This is the only movie where even the craziest critic had no choice but to bow.

Don't quote me, cause I won't take it lightly with you if you spill another hogwash here.

Go and slap ur father first and come back child.

2 Likes

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by HenryDion: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
punisha:

Go and slap ur father first and come back child.

I knew you were a joke the moment you included GOT in your list. You have one of the shallowest minds. Please stick to Tom and Jerry, you will probably understand those better.

4 Likes

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by punisha: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
HenryDion:

If you were very close to me, I promise I would have given you a thunderous slap for spewing this rubbish. Perhaps you don't have the IQ to appreciate a cinematic masterpiece, and it's quite evident in your rant.

I'm a movie freak, and I love it when my mind is sensitized, kept at the edge, and plunged into suspense not knowing what next.

Not only are the rating incredibly impressive, but the word to perfectly describe this series is "perfect".

This is the only movie where even the craziest critic had no choice but to bow.

Don't quote me, cause I won't take it lightly with you if you spill another hogwash here.

Now u see why children like u shouldn't be exposed to violence so early and allowed to watch such violent telenovelas? They lack manners and can't engage in constructive criticism.
U are yet to grow a strand of beard yet u threaten to slap ur fathers age mate.

3 Likes

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by HenryDion: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
punisha:

Now u see why children like u shouldn't be exposed to violence so early and allowed to watch such violent telenovelas? They lack manners and can't engage in constructive criticism.
U are yet to grow a strand of beard yet u threaten to slap ur fathers age mate.

Now I know why you reason from your anus, since you believe maturity and wisdom comes from a string of beard. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by earthsync(f): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
punisha:

Same here Sis, but GOT got me glued for a moment until they started derailing with details that made it exciting at first. Final episode of the last season was the worst ever. I managed to watch with disgust but then I'd give it to GOT any day anytime over money heist. It had a worldwide reception at least.
Money heist was particularly paid for to trend non stop in Africa and our people seem so carried away watching the action telenova now.

Me that will just be looking for cameraman shadows just to criticise movie what do I know sha grin grin grin

Lol I watched money heist after my friends told me the movie was mad. I watched it only for Tokyo (I'm not sure if this is her name. The narrator) to be annoying and there's one that have a funny laugh grin I didn't really enjoy it and just deleted the whole thing.

GOT again, my friends asked me if I had watched and I said no and they were like I should that the movie is mad. One even sent me a video that had the summary from season 1 to 7. Said I should use this video to prepare myself for season 8 so I don't miss out, I said ok. I watched it and I felt like an 8 years old watching NTA news. It was just there. I feel no emotions or whatever. It wasn't thrilling at all.

1 Like

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by punisha: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
HenryDion:

Now I know why you reason from your anus, since you believe maturity and wisdom comes from a string of beard. cheesy

U have mentioned me thrice and yet your bighead that one will think is stuffed with brain matter is stuffed with tissue paper.
You see how u decided to pick out that "beard means maturity from my quotes? "
Tell me how on earth u will know anything in this life child?
Like I said...before u started derailing like ur much beloved movie that u can die for, Call ur father n slap him then u come back n talk to me.

1 Like

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by punisha: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
earthsync:

Lol I watched money heist after my friends told me the movie was mad. I watched it only for Tokyo (I'm not sure if this is her name. The narrator) to be annoying and there's one that have a funny laugh grin I didn't really enjoy it and just deleted the whole thing.

GOT again, my friends asked me if I had watched and I said no and they were like I should that the movie is mad. One even sent me a video that had the summary from season 1 to 7. Said I should use this video to prepare myself for season 8 so I don't miss out, I said ok. I watched it and I felt like an 8 years old watching NTA news. It was just there. I feel no emotions or whatever.

Loooool....no emotions?
I think u may be fascinated with a particular genre of movie then, maybe movies with not so violent plots. Could that be your case?

1 Like

Re: Money Heist Season 4 Download Full Episodes by HenryDion: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
punisha:

U have mentioned me thrice and yet your bighead that one will think is stuffed with brain matter is stuffed with tissue paper.
You see how u decided to pick out that "beard means maturity from my quotes? "
Tell me how on earth u will know anything in this life child?
Like I said...before u started derailing like ur much beloved movie that u can die for, Call ur father n slap him then u come back n talk to me.

You are a disgrace to your contemporaries grandpa. Not only have you exhibited enough childishness in this thread, you have succeeded in providing that you're an emotionally backpack fool.

Just a little tingle, you're already emotional and uploaded my cute pic grin Do you need my Facebook account? So you can upload more pics hehehehe.

Nlers won't kill me sha cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win / BBNaija: Tiwa Savage Visits BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.