Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User (8514 Views)

Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User / Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by Arthurboy(m): 2:08am On Apr 03, 2020
Be to sincere assuming she is Lecturer teaching one of your favorites course, can you ever miss a class with this hot body?

more photos link below>>>

https://swaghood..com/2020/04/if-she-is-your-lecturer-will-you-afford.html

Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by Staphylococcus: 2:14am On Apr 03, 2020
So what's spectacular.

So I will be going to class everyday to go look Pvssy when I stay in my room and be fvcking in different styles and position with girl playing my ring tones like "Please Ade, fcvk me well"

10 Likes

Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by Humanoid01(m): 2:17am On Apr 03, 2020
Yes, with pleasure. I'm more of an autodidact, so kosi problem!

2 Likes

Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by dawnomike(m): 3:21am On Apr 03, 2020
They'll be nothing really spectacular about the class so long u have no crush on her... A butt remains just a butt if there is no emotion attached to the butt carrier grin

14 Likes

Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by ojnnaco(m): 3:26am On Apr 03, 2020
I once had such a lecturer back then in school.
Only Jehova knows how i take pass that course.
Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 6:15am On Apr 03, 2020
Deep strokes
Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2020
How will this empty head be my lecturer?

2 Likes

Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by Randy100: 7:06am On Apr 03, 2020
The only good thing about her is the breast. Thunder fire her but the breast should be saved.

2 Likes

Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by Tallesty1(m): 7:12am On Apr 03, 2020
I will change school
Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by yekparikpa(m): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2020
Nothing special! One dude probably dumped her before now for not being good enough.

6 Likes

Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by Rickjordan(m): 7:36am On Apr 03, 2020
Because of this, its a big no.....I like em pretty slim, lightskin...was evening crushing on my lecturer cheesy, but like say na sadist she be, any small thing vex...so fear no fit allow the boy make a move cheesy
Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by TimeIsMoney247: 7:40am On Apr 03, 2020
I dey craze Abi dey nu born be well. Miss class for what? Na me go even sweep the class room for everybody so that I might find favor from her

1 Like

Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by earthsync(f): 7:43am On Apr 03, 2020
Nonsense angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by ArticleBeast: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2020
The one Economics teacher carry pass this one yet boiz dey go siddon ebelebo tree to receive fresh air and drink ikokosi...

Miss those days jare

1 Like

Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2020
Carefully crop this and you'll see that this is a piece of shee't
Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by Richmondofficia(m): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2020
earthsync:

Cause you no get yansh abi bwess?
Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by Emumakpo: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2020
earthsync:
Are you jealous?
Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2020
I will miss if I want to, I was expecting some curvy Mexican or Brazilian lady w/ perfect tan.
Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2020
earthsync:
I was expecting to see someone that looks like Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johanson, kim Kardashian etc or that woman that acted wonder woman
Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by Carmit(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I was expecting to see someone that looks like Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johanson, kim Kardashian etc or that woman that acted wonder woman
grin
Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by Ozil25: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2020
Nice

Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Carmit:

grin
Sha every guy with his taste, she might be a 10/10 to the op but, 2/10 to others. Baba what is your take abi na Latina wink
Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by DaddyMorenike: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
She ain't worthy.
Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by obontami: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nothing special there, I've bleeped many of her type. She's just there.
Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
brings back memories back in da day we dey press copas were dey our school a$$ like joke ,them sef dey like am lol,after class naso all the boys go just colobi them for door,na smiles dey full them face.

1 Like

Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by luwiizy(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
If she teaches well her body will just be a bonus.
Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by CaptainMitch: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ashawo thread legend.

obontami:
Nothing special there, I've bleeped many of her type. She's just there.

1 Like

Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by MrBachelor: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
She can't be this hot and have the brains to be a lecturer.

1 Like

Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by obontami: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Ashawo thread legend.

Boss, I salute you sir.
Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by CaptainMitch: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Respect, come drop gist for us, your seat at the table still remains cheesy
obontami:

Boss, I salute you sir.
Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by obontami: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Respect, come drop gist for us, your seat at the table still remains cheesy

Man, to dey write sexcapades these days dey be like work. Besides ashewo thread don dey boring like this.

I go come around sha.
Re: If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User by CaptainMitch: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
No wahala it's all for the fun. Enjoy your lockdown
obontami:

Man, to dey write sexcapades these days dey be like work. Besides ashewo thread don dey boring like this.

I go come around sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Imperative Of Resisting Imitation Of Most Celebrities In Nigerian Showbiz / Bleep PHOTOS: Miley Cyrus Fingers Herself In Her Photo Session / Adekunle Gold Kisses Nicky Minaj After Performance - See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.