Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government (816 Views)

Johnson Suleiman Gives N6.5M To Unemployed Members During Sunday Service / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by Dailyhappenings: 2:42am On Apr 03, 2020
The general overseer of the Omega fire ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleiman has explained why his donation was not given to government this pandemic season.

He wrote...

"I hear people are calling me out for not giving money to govt to combat covid 19..govt is not hungry,why shld I give them?..God will reward my wife and I for the hundreds of millions we have given this period.we give to the poor directly..giving is for the needy not the greedy.."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/apostle-johnson-suleiman-explains-why.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by sunnyanet(m): 2:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Giving is for the needy not the greedy.... I hear that one

Sunnyralph

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by donphilopus: 2:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Same reason I can't give those thieving pastors my tithe. I give the tithe directly to the poor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by Aladdin1(m): 2:54am On Apr 03, 2020
So true!! may God bless apostle suleiman.i am angry over the donations been made by rich nigerians to the federal government.becos i know those monies would be stolen and siphoned by our greedy leaders.cant the rich make such donations directly in cash or foodstuffs to the poor people in their various communities,local govt. and states?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by blasted12: 2:56am On Apr 03, 2020
donphilopus:
Same reason I can't give those thieving pastors my tithe. I give the tithe directly to the poor.
Good point. Funny enough most pastors tend to neglect Mathew 6:1-4
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by meum: 3:03am On Apr 03, 2020
Giving is for the NEEDY not the GREEDY
#Word
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by Donzion77(m): 3:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Jesus never taught us to give to the rich(Abba kwark and the cabals) but rather to poor
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by Yankee101: 3:18am On Apr 03, 2020
Give directly to orphans, widows, travellers, and true people of God
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by Friendlyjoe: 3:22am On Apr 03, 2020
You are 100% right on this one. I wish every giver would have towed this line, there would have been significant improvement. God bless you sir.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by ojnnaco(m): 3:22am On Apr 03, 2020
You nailed it. Giving it to govt is like pouring water into an ocean, esp this regime, they will loot and share it among themselves.
I commend your gesture so far.
You are indeed a man of God.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by Olunmercy56(f): 4:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Yes! You are right sir. I can't be pouring water into a ocean too... This government is barawo cry cry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by tolugar: 4:25am On Apr 03, 2020
But church members will leave the needy and give to the church.

Where is daddy freezer
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by ican2020: 4:33am On Apr 03, 2020
donphilopus:
You are not under the law but under grace Hebrew 11
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by Smasterp(m): 4:35am On Apr 03, 2020
yes I support the man of GOD,this government are too greedy and wicked
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by Fasindo: 4:38am On Apr 03, 2020
shocked

Giving to the needy like Stephanie Otobo
nd Danielle Okeke

When it comes to money matter our pastors can be so wise.

Has he not been collecting Tithes nd Offering from the needy?.
His church members should stop giving him tithes nd offering nd channel those money to the needy nd not the greedy like Suleiman.

How many ventilators, nose/mouth cover has he bought for his church members that need them.

But I still wonder why none of the miracle performing pastors has not been able to gather nd at least one Covid 19 patient.
They have even stop performing all manner of miracle.
Those that use to lay hands on people nd their blindness will disappear ar now wearing hand glove they ar not even laying hands on people again so as to avoid stories that touch.
Those that use blow air on people ar now coving their mouth with mouth guard.

Coronavirus has put sand for pastors garri
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by lizfrosh: 4:58am On Apr 03, 2020
Okay oo
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by Dedetwo(m): 5:19am On Apr 03, 2020
Why would any sane person donate money to the government of Nigeria? It is immoral to donate money to federal government of Nigeria. I will never donate a cent to anything Nigerian.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by seunlayi(m): 5:32am On Apr 03, 2020
If the over 20b so far was giving directly to the people, no matter how little, it should have gone round by now. Phcn can be of assistance to locate houses, don't downplay them.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by mii4u(f): 7:03am On Apr 03, 2020
I've bin meaning to ask where are the monies donated so far, wat hv dey bin used for so far?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by earthsync(f): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2020

There are one thousand and one things wrong with this country angry angry angry angry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why He Didn't Donate Money To Government by malvisguy212: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
donphilopus:
you are under Grace and not law. Grace does not force you to pay tithes but the law do .

(1) (Reply)

Uprooting The Tree Of Non-achievement. / I see soldiers in my dreams all the time! / “If You Don't Want To Be Poor, Pay Attention To These” – Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.