Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

#covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) (2528 Views)

Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) / Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by Dailyhappenings: 2:57am On Apr 03, 2020
The residents of Wuhan, China has been seen on the streets exercising as their activities starts getting fully normal.

Wuhan was believed to be the place where the pandemic, COVID-19 was believed to have started.

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/covid19-resident-exercise-on-street-in.html

Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by dawnomike(m): 3:04am On Apr 03, 2020
Inasmuch as I'm kinda happy no one is dying again in China; a part of me feels this is not fair to the rest of the world... Well, that's why i am human and bot God! cry
Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 03, 2020
Lol, i don't know Sha o but nobody can tell me China didn't gain from this.

I remember the Hong Kong pro democracy protest which suddenly ceased due to this virus was reaching a unpresending climax as such that the the communist beijing was scared of it's effect on it's other states.
Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by Friendlyjoe: 3:13am On Apr 03, 2020
This wuhan town town is kinda cool and neat sha. If only efficiency cant eradicate pandemics i know china can eradicate this virus right from day one. Ulterior reasons or not...

2 Likes

Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by Aladdin1(m): 3:26am On Apr 03, 2020
No problem! nemesis would surely catch up with china.after they have finished eatin.rats,cockroaches,scorpions,lizards,dog,cat,snakes and all manner of unthinkable abominations.now they are free from the corona virus while the whole world is suffering as a result of their irresponsible actions.
Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 03, 2020
Aladdin1:
No problem! nemesis would surely catch up with china.after they have finished eatin.rats,cockroaches,scorpions,lizards,dog,cat,snakes and all manner of unthinkable abominations.now they are free from the corona virus while the whole world is suffering as a result of their irresponsible actions.

People all over the world eat those things aswell not just china..

They have been eating these things for donkey years, how come Corona just came about.

Stop the segregation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by sweettease(f): 5:10am On Apr 03, 2020
Good for them. Now the Chinese government should do the decent thing and not try to exploit the world through the mess they created. #wishfulthinking

1 Like

Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by Blackfire(m): 5:15am On Apr 03, 2020
Better people
Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by WickedProducer(m): 5:33am On Apr 03, 2020
China formed a group, China added the world, China left.

1 Like

Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by andyanders: 5:58am On Apr 03, 2020
From what I'm seeing now from Wahum on this pandemic and looking at China as a country where this virus started, coupled with the fact that most cities in China, like the capital city and those of their economic hob were not affected, I'm beginning to suspect China. This could be man made virus by them, and has a cure for it, hidden from other nations.
Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 6:12am On Apr 03, 2020
sweettease:
Good for them. Now the Chinese government should do the decent thing and not try to exploit the world through the mess they created. #wishfulthinking
All i need is 116 to brag on my Queen - BEANSndPLANTAIN 1:16

Can I send a pm
Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by MERCHANDISER: 6:47am On Apr 03, 2020
BTW, because a virus started from a place does not mean that place spread it. Only one region in China was infected and that region is now backup but foreigners went there to carry, then distribute to other parts of the world. When China raised the alarm of the virus, all the western leaders (major) claimed it was a lie(hoax), people like Trump and Johnson were mocking China with the virus. Now you want to turn around to wail at the same China that raised the alarm, then went to work to help their own citizens. Name one country a Chinese national infected! I'm not supporting anybody tho
Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by Xpol: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2020
Esseite:

People all over the world eat those things aswell not just china..

They have been eating these things for donkey years, how come Corona just came about.

Stop the segregation.
how many times have you eaten a fresh uncooked animal?
Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Xpol:
how many times have you eaten a fresh uncooked animal?

- Our butchers in the market eat raw meat..
- Sushi is raw fish and served at high prices in restaurants..
- Nigerians eat those insects that fly after rainfall aswell..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by AntiChristian: 7:14am On Apr 03, 2020
Whoever is destined to be the next giant of the world would be so!

Maybe it's China's time.

Maybe not!

Meanwhile some still die of Coronavirus in China!
Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:40am On Apr 03, 2020
But why are they still wearing face masks
Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by Xpol: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2020
Esseite:

- Our butchers in the market eat raw meat..
- Sushi is raw fish and served at high prices in restaurants..
- Nigerians eat those insects that fly after rainfall aswell..
some animal are already infected but we normally cook them before we consume them so the cooking or smoking makes them safe for consumption. You hardly see a normal human being that will take life rat and started chewing it and swallow it with the blood unless if he’s using it for ritual or other purpose you can google or search on YouTube and see how Chinese consume these animals I belt you’ll feel irritated
Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by Iceyjayz: 10:19am On Apr 03, 2020
sweettease:
Just shut up!
Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by CanadaOrBust: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
BTW, because a virus started from a place does not mean
that place spread it. Only one region in China was infected
and that region is now backup but foreigners went there to
carry, then distribute to other parts of the world. When China
raised the alarm of the virus, all the western leaders (major)
claimed it was a lie(hoax), people like Trump and Johnson
were mocking China with the virus. Now you want to turn
around to wail at the same China that raised the alarm, then
went to work to help their own citizens. Name one country a
Chinese national infected! I'm not supporting anybody tho

See total ignorance. China covered up the virus and even directly lied to heads of states, and arrrested doctors who tried to blow the whistle (see below).

Also China directly exported it to major hotspots like Italy:

On 31 January, the first two cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in Rome. A Chinese couple, originally from Wuhan, who had arrived in Italy on January 23 via Milan Malpensa Airport travelled from the airport to Verona, then to Parma, arriving in Rome on 28 January. The next afternoon, they developed a cough, and by evening the man had a fever; the couple were taken to Lazzaro Spallanzani National Institute for Infectious Diseases where they tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 and were hospitalised.[19][3] On 31 January, the Italian government suspended all flights to and from China and declared a state of emergency. Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte said Italy was the first EU country to take this kind of precautionary measure.[20] The government also introduced thermal scanners and temperature checks on international passengers arriving at Italian airports.[18]

Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by Dailyhappenings: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2020
Xpol:
some animal are already infected but we normally cook them before we consume them so the cooking or smoking makes them safe for consumption. You hardly see a normal human being that will take life rat and started chewing it and swallow it with the blood unless if he’s using it for ritual or other purpose you can google or search on YouTube and see how Chinese consume these animals I belt you’ll feel irritated
Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2020
Chinese are the most dangerous people on earth.
Re: #covid19: Resident Exercise On The Street In Wuhan, China (photos) by sapientia(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2020
No one moved moved from Wuhan to any other place in China.

But they moved from Wuhan to USA, UK, Italy etc.

Wow.

(1) (Reply)

For A Healthy Living: Just Enjoy A Variety Of Vegetables / Coronavirus: Italy's Death Toll Overtakes China's / Soak Okra In The Water For 24 Hours And Drink In The Morning To Treat These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.