Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Please Help Me Out This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Out This Situation (841 Views)

Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? / Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out This Situation by OscarJaden(m): 6:06am On Apr 03, 2020
Good day Nairalanders don't myn the English please,
there is this girl in mi dept in which she's mi besty, although she though has a guy but they are no more together,and since then we have been kissing and smooching each other.the problem is when i ask her out she said she though lyk me a lot but not to the extent of dating me or don't want to rush into any relationship again but said she will keep giving me sex as long will make both of us happy.NOTE,all mi department have known us to be boyfriend and girlfriend.help me out please
Re: Please Help Me Out This Situation by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:10am On Apr 03, 2020
Houseboy treatment. You good for indoor satisfaction but not enough for outdoor presentation.
Stay away from people who make you feel less. You just not good enough for her ... but that doesn't make you less attractive to so many others.
Unless U are content with perks of your current latent role, then go on with your secret "service" activity.
Re: Please Help Me Out This Situation by uncleck: 6:12am On Apr 03, 2020
I'll rather help you by teaching you how to write in simple English. You're an undergraduate for fvck sake.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Out This Situation by OscarJaden(m): 6:16am On Apr 03, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Houseboy treatment. You good for indoor satisfaction but not enough for outdoor presentation.
Stay away from people who make you feel less. You just not good enough for her ... but that doesn't make you less attractive to so many others.
Unless U are content with perks of your current latent role, then go on with your secret "service" activity.
lol...thanks
Re: Please Help Me Out This Situation by OscarJaden(m): 6:17am On Apr 03, 2020
uncleck:
I'll rather help you by teaching you how to write in simple English. You're an undergraduate for fvck sake.
lyk i said don't mind the English
Re: Please Help Me Out This Situation by ITbomb(m): 6:18am On Apr 03, 2020
I wouldn't mind the English if you were in secondary school but this thing you typed here is unacceptable
OscarJaden:
there is this girl in mi dept in which she's mi besty, although she though has a guy but they are no more together,and since then we have been kissing and smooching each other.the problem is when i ask her out she said she though lyk me a lot but not to the extent of dating me or don't want to rush into any relationship again but said she will keep giving me sex as long will make both of us happy.NOTE,all mi department have known us to be boyfriend and girlfriend.help me out please

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Out This Situation by uncleck: 6:20am On Apr 03, 2020
OscarJaden:
Sorry, but I do. Since I can't find any issue that requires help in your write up, let me help you with simple writing skill
Re: Please Help Me Out This Situation by OscarJaden(m): 6:24am On Apr 03, 2020
uncleck:
Sorry, but I do. Since I can't find any issue that requires help in your write up, let me help you with simple writing skill
wale soyinka of nairaland lol
Re: Please Help Me Out This Situation by abuuzy(m): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2020
If you really like her try giving her special treats make it occasional,,take her to lunch,dinner distance away from your comfort zone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Out This Situation by chiommy123(f): 6:53am On Apr 03, 2020
how difficult is it to leave someone alone?
Re: Please Help Me Out This Situation by duduade: 7:25am On Apr 03, 2020
uncleck:

Thank you please.

Very irritating

What is "mi"
Re: Please Help Me Out This Situation by uncleck: 7:28am On Apr 03, 2020
OscarJaden:
wale soyinka of nairaland lol
When it comes to use of English, I suck. But I strive to communicate clearly in whatever language I choose. Just keep your writing very simple and clear. It matters a lot if you're a student or graduate.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out This Situation by AlphaGreenz: 7:29am On Apr 03, 2020
Why do guys still officially ask girls out? undecided
Re: Please Help Me Out This Situation by tunize(m): 7:47am On Apr 03, 2020
abuuzy:
If you really like her try giving her special treats make it occasional,,take her to lunch,dinner distance away from your comfort zone.
Bros if woman nor love u she nor love u not even taken her to vacation in paris can change that.
Re: Please Help Me Out This Situation by OscarJaden(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2020
abuuzy:
I have been doing it
Re: Please Help Me Out This Situation by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 03, 2020
OscarJaden:
are you in primary school?
Re: Please Help Me Out This Situation by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2020
OscarJaden:

Enjoy the free sex na. No b university you dey?
Re: Please Help Me Out This Situation by luwiizy(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2020
OscarJaden:
you dey collect sweet Bleep and you still dey find something more...watin again you go gain if you date her...
Re: Please Help Me Out This Situation by Danhumprey: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2020
ITbomb:
I wouldn't mind the English if you were in secondary school but this thing you typed here is unacceptable
Totally unacceptable! grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Me Out This Situation by 24kmagic: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2020
I had to check the date you registered on nairaland and the sections you frequently visit before commenting.

For God's sake how many times are they going to tell you guys that you don't ask such girl out?

You're already kissing and smooching, as what?

Never ask such girl out. You are already her boyfriend, whether officially or unofficially.

Just continue fvcking her until the law of diminishing marginal utility sets in, after which you should dump her.

NB: I tried so hard not to insult you but you're just a complete.......

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out This Situation by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2020
She don gree fvck you, wetin you dey find after that. Oyibo man say excessiveness is what breaks the nose of a statue

(1) (Reply)

Mister Tozic How Many Rounds Can You Last? / We Love Each Other But We Can't Be Together Because Of Religion / Forever In My Mind: My Virginity Or My First Orgasm??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.