Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Dont Let This Period Of Stay At Home Be Wasted. Learn The ABC... Of Snail Farmin - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dont Let This Period Of Stay At Home Be Wasted. Learn The ABC... Of Snail Farmin (418 Views)

Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail / Different Types Of Snail Species / Furrow Flooding Irrigation Technique: An Economic Way Of Doing Dry Season Farmin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Let This Period Of Stay At Home Be Wasted. Learn The ABC... Of Snail Farmin by everythingagric: 7:05am On Apr 03, 2020
Snails are a huge part of the diet in many parts of Africa, although they are not always affordable and available all year round. Their high protein, low fat and cholesterol content make them a nutritional favourite.

Snails are used for food while the slime is used for cosmetics and medicines due to the amino acids that it contains. One liter of Snail Slime is sold for 40 Euros minimum in Europe, a great source of forex.

As our population becomes more interested in healthier living and low-cholesterol diets, snails will become a popular alternative to all the fatty and non-healthy meats that flood our markets nowadays.

While not use this Stay at home period to learn how to start or improve your snail farming business. The step by step of how to run a successful and profitable snail farm.

*What You Will Learn*

• Discover diversity among native snails
• Market Opportunities for Snail Farming in Nigeria, Africa and beyond
• Learn how to breed and run a snail farm
• Increase interest in snail farming
• Starting a profitable Snail Value Chain business from Farm to Better Health, Beauty & Wealth

we are giving a 40% discount on our snail farming training this period, so as to encourage people to learn while staying safe at home.

Date: 16th April, 2020
Time: 7:00pm
Amount: N5,000 N3,000
Venue: WhatsApp

For more inquiries and registration, call or send a WhatsApp message to;
Joel-08072607626
or Toyin-07015866695

Re: Dont Let This Period Of Stay At Home Be Wasted. Learn The ABC... Of Snail Farmin by Trueigbo: 7:09am On Apr 03, 2020
Am interested but show us the 1L snail slime you have sold before and the 40euros you earned.

1 Like

Re: Dont Let This Period Of Stay At Home Be Wasted. Learn The ABC... Of Snail Farmin by AskProf: 7:39am On Apr 03, 2020
Trueigbo:
Am interested but show us the 1L snail slime you have sold before and the 40euros you earned.

So,, you have time for all these "audio" investors & agriculturists.
Re: Dont Let This Period Of Stay At Home Be Wasted. Learn The ABC... Of Snail Farmin by Trueigbo: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2020
AskProf:

So,, you have time for all these "audio" investors & agriculturists.

Hahahah just want to expose the guy
Re: Dont Let This Period Of Stay At Home Be Wasted. Learn The ABC... Of Snail Farmin by dennispaul(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2020
please where can I get buyers for snail slime i really love to knw

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Negative Impact On Poultry Production. / This Is What I Intend To Do After Graduation. / What Should I Use To Bait Big Rodents Destroying My Crops?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.