Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today (37076 Views)

Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 / Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO / Buhari Cuts His 76th Birthday Cake In Aso Rock, Abba Kyari Sings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2020
Herdsmen:
Happy birthday our cry cry General. cheesy

It's better to cry and be alive than to be arrogant and be dead

1 Like

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Kaysalas(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2020
Mrpsly247:
Congrats birthday mate... 2day is also my bday. Click lyk to celebrate wit me
i celebrate with you joor! happy birthday to you long life and prosperity. God bless you loads wink

3 Likes

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Randy100: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2020
Nonsense man. If you plan a coup you must face the consequences. Happy birthday the fearful one.
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by richidinho(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2020
nairacash:
Abacha would had wasted this one..!

Welldone Englishian

2 Likes

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by kbbanj10(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2020
Ah Baba Diya 'Eni Olorun o pa' ...this is the first time a clear case of set-up is becoming a coup case, I wonder why the Chief of Army Staff is not here who is the mastermind of this incident... -Gen. Diya. Happy Birthday baba

1 Like

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by anonimi: 9:46am On Apr 03, 2020
femi4:
Fear fear general

Herdsmen:
Happy birthday our cry cry General. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNu77xRr9k

3 Likes

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by ChristianNorth: 9:46am On Apr 03, 2020
iammo:
cool

HBD Sir

Na cry baba cry, hin no run dress like woman leaving 3 million people to starve to death after starting a war without basic supply like food

Says people that were routed in 5 days. Had to sell their soul to Cameroun, Egypt, Russia, UK for respite.

You for stand and fight like a man.

Cowards
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by iammo(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2020
TheChameleon:

Yes, Oladipo Diya might have 50% Igbo genes.

The Yoruba in him made him brave enough not to run...

The other half made him cry and beg for mercy.

Let me use the famous quote of our Dilector.. we shall run from fight to leave to run again and leave to fight some other time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Gandollaar(f): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Thank God for sparing your life sir. Happy birthday!

I remember soldiers posted to guard your residence on isaac John complained bitterly about the poorly manner your wife or whosover was in charge of kitchen treated them.

Hope she will allow you use your birthday to spread love this trying period.

Happy birthday again good man.
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by juman(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Nigerian generals - OLE.

Nigerian generals - OLE.

Nigerian generals - OLE.

They are thieves that ruined this great country.

1 Like

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Owodiran1(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Captainrambo2:
see eh stop this nonsense .

Even burutai can not face abacha eye to eye. Just leave diya abeg . Man dey pass man.

If abacha hadn't died , I kid you not he will still be president today, even obj, ibb, nobody could challenge him, soyinka fled,

Diya cried and outlived abacha. To him today I say happy birthday

Guy abacha was in another level !!!!
bro it's a disrespect to say obj can't face ABACHA.....

2 Likes

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Kaysalas(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2020
koyyes:
I never saw any video of him crying. Maybe I wasn't at home then.

So he is using the rest of his freedom to recover his own ceized loot? Okay oo.
you should check youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNu77xRr9k wink
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Billygee2u: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2020
ignis:
General wey dey cry.

At least he better pass General wey dey thief and still dey pretend say he get integrity.
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Godfullsam(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2020
The story of this mman makes me believe that; until God says your time is up no body can kill you.

Happy Birthday to you Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Gandollaar(f): 9:51am On Apr 03, 2020
juman:
Nigerian generals - OLE.

Nigerian generals - OLE.

Nigerian generals - OLE.

My brother for real! The military boys killed this contri die.
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by smokeyupu(m): 9:51am On Apr 03, 2020
Ride on Sir
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Patrioticman007(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2020
ignis:
General wey dey cry.

At least he better pass General wey dey thief and still dey pretend say he get integrity.

GMB is the current president of Nigeria, hate him or love him, he has achieved what non of your tribesmen will ever achieve in Nigeria history.

1 Like

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Kaysalas(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2020
TheChameleon:

Yes, Oladipo Diya might have 50% Igbo genes like The Crossdresser.

The Yoruba in him made him a General...

Boy! you funny die! wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Bluffly: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2020
femi4:
Fear fear general
Do you know what it takes to become a General, Lt for that matter. There are times of war that deceit needs to be employed to keep life. Every party in war wants to come out alive.

1 Like

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by juman(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2020
Gandollaar:
My brother for real! The military boys killed this contri die.

Yeah.

They are useless greedy unpatriotic people.
They only think of billions of dollars to steal.
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Correcto: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2020
God saved him via Abacha's death save him. His cry was nothing in the face of Abacha.
coolcharm:
A cat with 9 lives.

If you've never been framed up before, you won't understand.

It is better to cry and save your head than from strong man and die.

Where is the so called abacha today? He died 22 years ago shocked cool

Happy birthday joor!
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Correcto: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2020
The begging was useless. You think the begging save him? God saved the man.
Onlinealaba:
There is no cowardice in begging for one's life, he begged and he his alive while the 'beggee' is long dead..such is life
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Bobbyfreshhh: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2020
iammo:
cool

HBD Sir

Na cry baba cry, hin no run dressed like woman leaving 3 million people to starve to death after starting a war without basic supply like food

Yes ohhh same way a certain someone rushed and drank ratak ....After running his mouth like his people are known for ,or the other one that was shot on his asshole and had to run barefooted for several miles
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by smokeyupu(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2020
juman:
Nigerian generals - OLE.

Nigerian generals - OLE.

Nigerian generals - OLE.

The looting in the past 20yrs is the worst we've seen in the history of this great country.....
Governors from 1999 are now senators after they all handed over to their stooges to cover-up whatever has gone down......
Abacha na small thief in comparison
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Gandollaar(f): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2020
juman:

Yeah.

They are useless greedy unpatriotic people.
They only think of billions of dollars to steal.
Without accountability o.
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 03, 2020
Ray4raybest01:
Diya cry and fear are like 5 and 6.
Apart from the video Nairaland educated your ill-informed mind with, what else do you know about the General?.

1 Like

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by gwafaeziokwu: 10:01am On Apr 03, 2020
iammo:
cool

HBD Sir

Na cry baba cry, hin no run dress like woman leaving 3 million people to starve to death after starting a war without basic supply like food

I would rather not see the tears of my general.

It would haunt me eternally to learn that a sisi had been leading the frontline in my fight for survival with satanic enemies. My stomach will churn a thousand times if Danjuma, Gowon,Murtala Mohammed, Sani Abacha, IBB, Buhari and other July 1966 coupists recorded the torture of my general as he cries and beg for mercy.

He did what we expected of him, deny the Jihadists the final satisfaction of catching him alive. After decimating battalions, getting the head of more than 500,000 enemies, he left Biafra without the knowledge of the illiterates until Phillip Effiong showed up.

There is a reason non of these men spoke a single word against him all through his life time.

2 Likes

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by gwafaeziokwu: 10:02am On Apr 03, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

angry
Really. You guys are funny.
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by gwafaeziokwu: 10:03am On Apr 03, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

grin
Really. You guys are funny.

1 Like

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Bobbyfreshhh: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2020
TheChameleon:

Yes, Oladipo Diya might have 50% Igbo genes like The Crossdresser.

The Yoruba in him made him a General...

Look at Diya, he resemble Okoro well well tongue

Lol

1 Like

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by Correcto: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2020
A soldier is a soldier. No emotion is expected. Stop stressing yourself. Wish him a great birthday and move on.
Vicas2000:
'Eni Ija o ba...tin pe ara e lokunrin'. It's a yoruba adage with the English transliteration that means 'live to die another day'.

This is what Gen Diya did by begging Abacha. If you like....mock him.... he is alive today and useful to his family.

Of what use is dying for no reason? All the people that died for Nigeria....what did they get in the end?

Most of you moving will cry like a baby if an armed robber points a gun at you If you are faced with death...you will beg for your life.

If you knew how ruthless Abacha was...you will not even blame this man for pleading.

It's best to die by the gun that face the torture that Abacha's henchmen will do to you back then.

1 Like

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today by abidem4real: 10:08am On Apr 03, 2020
lalasticlala:
Oladipo Diya Turns 76 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oladipo_Diya
All are thieves and have brought down the greatness of this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Dressed In Traditional Arabian Clothing / Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.