Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Nairaland Giveaway - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Giveaway (1244 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Giveaway by vickydankal(f): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2020
Some times we buy good things that are really cheap from friends and family, that we don’t really need if we prioritize.

I bought this fridge some time last year when a company was on promo. I had a good working fridge already. I just bought it because it was cheap. This pandemic has made me realize that, that fridge has not been used for close to 8 months.

I began to wonder how many things in my house I and hubby bought that is not needed. We have necklaces, speakers, Samsung tablet, techno tab, bangles, cloths etc We don’t need. From today I’m doing offline giveaway since we have national lockdown, including the fridge, make I see space. Some of these items We have not use them once. If not the lockdown I could swap online with someone for something I needed.

share with us what you bought that is not necessary now or something you don’t need any more. You could do giveaway and put are smile on someone’s face. This lockdown is not a joke.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Giveaway by JuicyProstitute: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Nairaland Giveaway by OluwasureGig: 9:34am On Apr 03, 2020
I need the fridge in particular
Re: Nairaland Giveaway by Tobigab12: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2020
OluwasureGig:
I need the fridge in particular
pls am in need of the Samsung tablet ma.thanks
Re: Nairaland Giveaway by viettastitches(f): 10:07am On Apr 03, 2020
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Giveaway by teresafaith: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2020
vickydankal:
Some times we buy good things that are really cheap from friends and family, that we don’t really need if we prioritize.

I bought this fridge some time last year when a company was on promo. I had a good working fridge already. I just bought it because it was cheap. This pandemic has made me realize that, that fridge has not been used for close to 8 months.

I began to wonder how many things in my house I and hubby bought that is not needed. We have necklaces, speakers, Samsung tablet, techno tab, bangles, cloths etc We don’t need. From today I’m doing offline giveaway since we have national lockdown, including the fridge, make I see space. Some of these items We have not use them once. If not the lockdown I could swap online with someone for something I needed.

share with us what you bought that is not necessary now or something you don’t need any more. You could do giveaway and put are smile on someone’s face. This lockdown is not a joke.
Re: Nairaland Giveaway by 4reala(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2020
The woman dey look for who get wetin she want wey she go exchange, like generator for fridge. No be say she wan give away anything.

Madam, you are selfish, give away those things u don't need and God will bless you cool

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Giveaway by 1stHooligan(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2020
vickydankal:
We have necklaces, speakers, Samsung tablet, techno tab, bangles, cloths etc We don’t need. From today I’m doing offline giveaway since we have national lockdown,
my phone was stolen last month ... I even created a thread about it.

I wonder if I can get the tablet or tecno to atleast continue some projects I want to engage in. I wish I had something I can give out too.
Re: Nairaland Giveaway by JuicyProstitute: 11:39am On Apr 03, 2020
4reala:
The woman dey look for who get wetin she want wey she go exchange, like generator for fridge. No be say she wan give away anything.

Madam, you are selfish, give away those things u don't need and God will bless you cool

No need to call her selfish, it's uncalled for. It's her property and she decides what to do with it depending on how she feels and her condition too. Peace!

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Giveaway by Veryfoolishboy: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2020
FORMAT
Re: Nairaland Giveaway by Ekeseges(f): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nothing wey sit at home no go cause
Re: Nairaland Giveaway by joshboo(m): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
vickydankal:

Hello what kinda speakers are involved? I'm interested in that
Re: Nairaland Giveaway by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2020
vickydankal:

Please, I really need that samsung Tab.
Re: Nairaland Giveaway by niggaman(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
vickydankal:

I seriously need the Tecno tab, even if you want to sell for a token. I dont mind
Re: Nairaland Giveaway by vickydankal(f): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
4reala:

Must everything be misunderstood in Nairaland?
Did you actually read my post?

I’m The one that wrote I will be doing offline giveaway to put a smile on someone’s face this period. I’m sure you didn’t read where I write if not for the lock down, I would have exchanged some things for the once I need. The items are mine, even if I want to swap is it bad. Why are you angry at my own thing . Is it by force to give? You didn’t give, and didn’t want to allow others to give. The only thing you saw out of my post is greediness.

Can I tell you , not every one is suffering. Just bear that in mind. God is faithful I can tell you .

I have a good neighbor who brought 50k we got some food stuff to add to my item and went round town giving it to people who needed them.

The fridge will be taken this evening.

If you read my post very well, my intent is to put a smile on someone’s face this period no matter how small.

The billions donated to federal government, if those money were shared locally, we will be sure it will get to us.

We are to give to the needy not the greedy and our government from local to federal is very greedy.

Please, good people of Nairaland every of those items has been given out except small bangle some one closer to my house indicated interest, and I will be keeping it for her.

My post was never to show arrival but the times we are in requires us to share love (food especially) no matter how small .

Please bless someone by your side.
Stay home
Stay safe
Stay bless
✌�✌�✌�✌�

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Giveaway by sisisioge: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
vickydankal:

I’m The one that wrote I will be doing offline giveaway to put a smile on someone’s face this period. I’m sure you didn’t read where I write if not for the lock down, I would have exchanged some things for the once I need. The items are mine, even if I want to swap is it bad. Why are you angry at my own thing . Is it by force to give? You didn’t give, and didn’t want to allow others to give. The only thing you saw out of my post is greediness.

Can I tell you , not every one is suffering. Just bear that in mind. God is faithful I can tell you .

I have a good neighbor who brought 50k we got some food stuff to add to my item and went round town giving it to people who needed them.

If you read my post very well, my intent is to put a smile on someone’s face this period no matter how small.

The billions donated to federal government, if those money were shared locally, we will be sure it will get to us.

We are to give to the needy not the greedy and our government from local to federal is very greedy.

Please, good people of Nairaland every of those items has been given out except small bangle some one closer to my house indicated interest, and I will be keeping it for her.

My post was never to show arrival but the times we are in requires us to share love (food especially) no matter how small .

Stay home
Stay safe
Stay bless
✌�✌�✌�✌�

No mind him...he was just goading you ni.

Well, give to your neighbors that may need them. Well done.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Giveaway by 4reala(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
vickydankal:

Stay home
Stay safe
Stay bless
✌�✌�✌�✌�
OK ma, sorry for using that word greedy. God bless you as you continue to touch peoples lives.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Giveaway by ayobarmy(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
vickydankal:

How I wish you can bless me with the tecno pad,,,,, It will be a very great booster for my printing business, I don't mind paying for the waybill after this lockdown....

God bless your giving hands Ma!!!
Re: Nairaland Giveaway by Allansmith: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
@Vickydankal...God bless your soul Ma'am and I pray God puts a smile on your face too,we sometimes do not need the government to come to our aid as we can always be our brothers keeper...

As much as I don't have as well,I try as little as I can to put smile of people face and I am hoping and praying to God in his mercies puts a smile on my face by blessing me with a Job as soon as possible as I have been waiting in this gap for long...Lord show us all mercy and thereby put smile on all of our faces soonest....Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Giveaway by vickydankal(f): 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Allansmith:
@Vickydankal...God bless your soul Ma'am and I pray God puts a smile on your face too,we sometimes do not need the government to come to our aid as we can always be our brothers keeper...

As much as I don't have as well,I try as little as I can to put smile of people face and I am hoping and praying to God in his mercies puts a smile on my face by blessing me with a Job as soon as possible as I have been waiting in this gap for long...Lord show us all mercy and thereby put smile on all of our faces soonest....Amen.

I pray for you too, that before the end of this pandemic (stay home) You will be gainfully employed.

Please what’s your qualifications:
You never can tell, someone here maybe the channel of your miracle job.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Giveaway by Collins4u1(m): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2020
vickydankal:

I pray for you too, that before the end of this pandemic (stay home) You will be gainfully employed.

Please what’s your qualifications:
You never can tell, someone here maybe the channel of your miracle job.

God bless you.

What kinda fridge? I wanna buy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Giveaway by Tobigab12: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hii
Re: Nairaland Giveaway by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
God bless all cheerful givers.
Re: Nairaland Giveaway by bukatyne(f): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
4reala:

Words and synonyms:

Nigerian; entitlement mentality.
Re: Nairaland Giveaway by cococandy(f): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
4reala:

But she could sell it and get money back. Would that be selfish as well?
I see nothing wrong with trade by barter
Re: Nairaland Giveaway by cherish44: 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ma, i would be glad to have the techno tab. Thank you for the gesture

vickydankal:

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders Advice Me On What To Do / How My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband & Marriage / 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.