Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde (80358 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News / Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo PDP Governorship Ticket / Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by eph12(m): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2020
sammyj:
This man lacks deep thinking or does this implies that all Oyo state residents are already infected or sick Because from a professional point of views and recommendations from WHO and CDC only medical personnel and sick people should be wearing face masks!! cool
You're not bright.

This simply means, if one has the virus and asymptomatic, he/she can still move around without infecting others. Since we don't know who and who doesn't have, its safe to assume everybody has and henceforth the mask.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by Iceberg3: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2020
sammyj:
This man lacks deep thinking or does this implies that all Oyo state residents are already infected or sick Because from a professional point of views and recommendations from WHO and CDC only medical personnel and sick people should be wearing face masks!! cool

Do you have to wait to be affected before applying preventive measures?!

Kindly always use your head and do quit being bitter and hateful.

We know you are taking this posture cos of your hate for Makinde.. but if you are in Oyo and it becomes law,you got no choice but to obey..

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by Marketwindow: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2020
klassicaj10:

I love the part when you say WHO GO DIE GO DIE ��
I agree with you..I ask people around me is it only Coronavirus that can kill humans....with or without the virus people that will die will die. God giveth and taketh at will...no one can hide from death...it is 1000 ways to die.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by fyneguy: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2020
grin

This was exactly how Cuomo of New York gambled and procrastinated. New Yorkers are paying the price for it now.

The virus will be spreading while you are forming ''I am unique''

I wish Oyo State people all the best.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2020
Basher8583:

Did you know... That only an ignorant man observes sense in the discussion of another ignorant man.

Face mask is meant to be used once and discarded. Reusing it is like reusing an already used condom. How many people in Oyo state can afford that.
Note that you stand a higher risk of getting infected if you have come in contact with a covid19 patient like Seyi Makinde. when removing the face mask which itself would have gathered lots of the virus can easily infect you. How did you think medical practitioners that attended to covid19 patients got infected with all the protective gear they were wearing. One careless mistake and your infected.

The best bet is to stay at home..

Hope you are more enlightened. Also I hope you have also seen that Seyi Makinde is still a learner
Professor in tongue lashing back, weldone

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by Lokoyen(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2020
kbright2:

This is a point. Remember you're in a country of over 200m population and has a testing kit that can't even serve a local government not to talk of the whole population.
Prevention is better than cure is what they say, so wearing mask by all will go a long way to prevent this virus. When people don't to have access to food and the government are not supportive, they will beat all protocol when they can't avoid to eat to source for food thereby putting they to more chance to get infected.
Kudos to the governor!

God bless you! I wonder how people disgrace themselves just to make comments. All thes Pro Ajimobi are just loud mouth and losers like their mentor.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by kumulus(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2020
sirblend:

USA now have the highest numbers of active cases....
In fact in the last three days more than 3000 people living in US have died of corona virus.

*To every action there is an opposite reaction........

US might be forced to go the Wuhan way.

....they have that figure because they are transparent and probably quite honest about the reports....nurses in Italy said the other day on live TV "....we stopped counting the dead, we just take them out......we are overwhelmed".
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by chizpim(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2020
sammyj:
Before you condemn him, do you know the reason WHO gave such advise? The Chinese in Nigeria are always on face mask even before the lockdown in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by Aystarz: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2020
sammyj:
That you heard this from Mamora doesn't mean it is a professional point. Is your Mamora more health-inclined than the vast majority of medical personnels out there in Czech Republic? Please take a seat.
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by Basher8583: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2020
ValCon888:
What most people don't understand is that social distancing is a privilege. Let me give you my reasons:

1. Most poor people live together in small rooms where it's impossible to isolate yourself.
2. Most poor people do not have access to running water.
3. Most poor people cannot afford to buy hand sanitizers or health masks.
4. Most poor people need to go out to find something to eat and will die of hunger in a lockdown.

It is easy to say "social distancing" but for most of the poor, it's impossible to practice it.

You got it all wrong. Poor people practice what they call subsistence farming. once you leave that life style to come to the city trying to form then you are not poor you're just being stupid. Go back to where you were coming from and you'd be fine
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by CasNova: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2020
If indeed the use of masks can prevent the spread, that may be the best viable option for going out. I know some Nigerians will try to circumvent this; but then, Nigerians always look to exploit loophoes in any circumstance.

Really, I think the use of masks is a good option.
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by Lokoyen(m): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2020
eph12:

You're not bright.

This simply means, if one has the virus and asymptomatic, he/she can still move around without infecting others. Since we don't know who and who doesn't have, its safe to assume everybody has and henceforth the mask.

Bright is too good to describe his shallow thinking. Just say 'Dull'. He is dull!
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by Chatbot1234: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhNo_IOPOtU

a video from Czech Republic showing how effective face mask has been to them.
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by Basher8583: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Professor in tongue lashing back, weldone

No insults here. I have just spoken the truth take it or leave it. Face masks are highly disposable just like condoms

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by Adakintroy2: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2020
sammyj:

Before you insult try to think. Why do doctors wear face mask.what is the end purpose of a face mask.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by Iceberg3: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2020
sammyj:

NOBODY WANTS TO EVER BE YOU NOW...grin grin grin

SEE HOW THEM ROAST YA YANSH FINISH.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by Jinglebell70: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2020
laurel03:
media sense.. Most of you outside Oyo should always ask for images of GSM projects.. Especially not anything Ajimobi almost done finished before he left. I am Anti Ajimobi but Seyi is still performing below reasonable people expectations in Oyo state forget media and polongo system of government seyi still Audio Governor.

Then u can never be satisfied.. bad belle gheng
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by EgunMogaji2: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2020
sammyj:

Everyone should be wearing a mask. Simply because if asymptotic condition.
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by demozee(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2020
But u copy lockdown from another country,
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by Adeoye2103: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2020
donbachi:
See governor wey him thinking faculty get departments wey dey study;humanity 101,conscience 111,love 221 and consideration 301....always putting the people first,that is wat true governance is.

lol funny guy why be say na 101,111,221,301 na only number you dey use..
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2020
Does it mean upon all the Hype Engr. Seyi Makinde receives na all audio? All the news platform I read everyday I have never read where he commissioned a project.. But the general overseer of all is the Almighty Ikpeazu of Abia, the keresone Distributor, I hail thee
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by Raydos: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2020
sammyj:

So here in Nigeria, how many people have you seen that has the virus and is using Nosemasks??
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by Phitocine(m): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2020
This is a right thinking sombori! People fail to understand that hunger kills more than Corona. Thumbs up!
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2020
Basher8583:

No insults here. I have just spoken the truth take it or leave it. Face masks are highly disposable just like condoms
We are saying same thing na, if you want to insult him nko? You will abuse his great grandfathers.
En le sir
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by EgunMogaji2: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2020
eph12:

You're not bright.

You’re absolutely correct.

That’s how one asshat on here lambasted him papa because I said everyone should wear mask.
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by Adakintroy2: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2020
zabuur:

U don't even understand d situation. Czech republic way. Oyo state people would start borrowing masks now like borrowing salt from neighbour. U need to understand ur environment b4 making laws. Not copying from another environment with entirely different orientation and culture

Many of una go fail tire for school..most times the answer DE inside the question.

Him say they are thinking of working with local producer to produce face mask locally in the event of such laws. That is if that rout is taking. So no one will be borrowing like salt.

That's a thinking mind right there exploring all rout.
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by Globad(f): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2020
ValCon888:
What most people don't understand is that social distancing is a privilege. Let me give you my reasons:

1. Most poor people live together in small rooms where it's impossible to isolate yourself.
2. Most poor people do not have access to running water.
3. Most poor people cannot afford to buy hand sanitizers or health masks.
4. Most poor people need to go out to find something to eat and will die of hunger in a lockdown.

It is easy to say "social distancing" but for most of the poor, it's impossible to practice it.

You have a good point
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by Basher8583: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2020
Acmepreneur:

We are saying same thing na, if you want to insult him nko? You will abuse his great grandfathers.
En le sir

Na you get your mouth.... Lol
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by donbachi(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2020
Adeoye2103:

lol funny guy why be say na 101,111,221,301 na only number you dey use..
i don use dem b4?maybe na d course code wey i like
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by SenecaTheYonger: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2020
Eecho:
That man gives no fuuuck about APC and their blind policies ... Nah person wey dey consider the poor ..Nice one

It’s just someone that has brain on top his head. Most people are truly alive in the full sense.
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by ba7man(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2020
At this time, Makinde doesn't have a clearly defined plan.

He's still using "Might".
Re: Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde by Adebayofficial(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2020
That's my man right there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) / Soldiers Remove Veil From Muslim In Lagos‎ - The whistle / FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.