Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? (52307 Views)

ICPC Probes Diversion Of COVID-19 Funds, Relief Material / See Covid-19 Relief Material From Lagos State Government / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi 2023 Youth Project's Relief Material (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Famabex(m): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Which money you people shouldn't think we Nigerians are fool,we are just looking at all of you.
All what I know is that one will be one day..................[color=#006600][/color] shocked shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by eneyoduke(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Audio money
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Carbon2Oxide:
Yes I got
1/4 bag of rice
1/4 bag of beans
Creamer
Baked beans
Isotonic drinks
Bread
Tomato paste

And 20k cash

Really? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by ruffDiamond: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Who dey expect that one sef

Useless SHITHOLE country,, mtcheww
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
ayoola27:

The virus has a 2% fatality rate...

people recover easily from it...

Did u even research b4 typing ignorant here
Do you know how many people die of the virus daily?
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Toxay:

how someone with a smartphone and access to internet would write this is beyond me.
We really have a problem in this country

Blame our educational system. I was shocked while reading the rubbish he posted
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Realstick941: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lets get this straight once and for all Nigeria is a broke country,countries like Egypt,South Africa,Angola,Algeria are all richer than Nigeria and last time i checked no one referred to those nations as rich countries. GDP PER CAPITA IS WHAT MATTERS a family of two that makes 100k monthly will leave a better life than a family of six making 250k

i saw a post online about if Nigeria will share 250k to 40 million Nigerians with Bvn it will cost it only 100 billion Naira,THAT WAS TRASH the person must be bad in arithmetics,you can not divide billion by millions and still get hundreds of thousands,meaning if you do the math u will get 2500 naira for every single nigerian which can not be enough.and every one was retweeting the shit as if the guy is right.OUR BUDGET IS AROUND 30 BILLION DOLLARS FRANCE A SMALLER COUNTRY BY SIZE AND NUMBERS IS ALMOST 300 BILLION DOLLARS

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by lawalosky(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Garrieveryday:
I never see even kulikuli, a cube of sugar or half cup of Garri.

As I'm typing this, hunger is ripping my stomach without pity. I no too sure of my survival this period o. Just in case.
You will survive, everyone will survive,, Shalom
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by tunize(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
In U.S.A where i come from yes in Nigeria where i was born hehehehe in this life them nor go try am.for Nigeria where me and u deh?
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Ezmans: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
majamajic:
Never
I receive 20,000 naira audio money from fg & 1 audio derica cup of rice from Lagos State government
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Jack500: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

Nigeria, are you truly treating COVID-19 or you guys are Malaria?

News from affected countries have not treated any of their patient successfully. Is either they died or under critical condition.
Most affected countries still claims of NO VACCINE. How come Nigeria covid 19 patients who were positive were negative again under 7 days. Its seems something is not right.
Or will I say patient are diagnosed with 'positive' Malaria.

The likes of Abba Kyari, the real Carrier of the virus is yet to recover from it. Let these doctors treat Kyari same way other patient that tested negative after 7 days.

Please don't quote me wrong. I am not saying the virus is not in Nigeria but I think something is wrong somewhere.
If I may ask;
1) what VACCINE did our doctors use to treat the patient.
2) Let the government assist other affected countries with our doctors to show them the way out. Either by sending the doctors to their country or the drug they used to cure the virus.
3) Let the affected countries send in their doctors with 5 each patient to our country for treatment.

This will ascertain our doubting Thomas that the corona virus in Nigeria is truly defeated.

Oga! This thing is not about treatment, it is about your immunity, no doctor is treating anybody anywhere, what they are rendering is called supportive care, that's boosting the immune system, and if the case get worst, assist in the respiration of the individual with ventilator, that's all, majority of the work is on your immune system, no treatment or cure anywhere.

They talk of hydroxychloroquine, I know that Nigeria at least av not started using d drug. If u don't av any underlined health condition and ur immunity is ok, millions of covid can't kill u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Amanda4life: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

News from affected countries have not treated any of their patient successfully. Is either they died or under critical condition.
Most affected countries still claims of NO VACCINE. How come Nigeria covid 19 patients who were positive were negative again under 7 days. Its seems something is not right.

The likes of Abba Kyari, the real Carrier of the virus is yet to recover from it. Let these doctors treat Kyari same way other patient that tested negative after 7 days.

Please don't quote me wrong. I am not saying the virus is not in Nigeria but I think something is wrong somewhere.
If I may ask;
2) Let the government assist other affected countries with our doctors to show them the way out. Either by sending the doctors to their country or the drug they used to cure the virus.
3) Let the affected countries send in their doctors with 5 each patient to our country for treatment.

This will ascertain our doubting Thomas that the corona virus in Nigeria is truly defeated.

Government of lies.

Don't mind them they are treating malaria and typhoid.

When they see the real COVID 1-9 that is giving the world headache, sleepless nigjt

They go japaaaa

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Amanda4life: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
God punish them forever
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Defkyfakiye: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
I have not even received March salary
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by deltateam: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
ojun50:
This area they only share two derica of rice and one derica of bean with bread.

You need to see the way Nigerians are fighting for this tins.

What an embarrassment to the international community. embarassed
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Olodo24: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
For where?
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by fastlane84: 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

If I may ask;

oga Vaccine no be for treatment. ..... 2 its your immune system that's treats the coro.... so depends on how strong your system is
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Amhappy:

How you know. Italy discharged 925 patients yesterday. All over the world people are recovering but the high spread is making the success useless. Please don't talk for our doctors to be sent there,we don't have enough. Our doctors are among the best trained in the world and we are very resilient people. Meanwhile vaccine is used for prevention.
Which statistics say our doctors be the best? Which university for Nigeria get Lab? Even if They get it is outdated and non functional.
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Carbon2Oxide:
Yes I got
1/4 bag of rice
1/4 bag of beans
Creamer
Baked beans
Isotonic drinks
Bread
Tomato paste

And 20k cash

Where?..
From who?..
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by nedekid: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Carbon2Oxide:
Yes I got
1/4 bag of rice
1/4 bag of beans
Creamer
Baked beans
Isotonic drinks
Bread
Tomato paste

And 20k cash
You forgot to mention baked beans, bacon, sussages, green pepper, 2 crates of big Stout, 1 malt and 1 he goat and 2 olosho for stay at home.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Following
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by dukeprince50: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

If I may ask;

I don't know if someone has answered u, there is no vaccine yet, but miraculously, somehow people get recovered worldwide, just eat well and stay in isolation, u will recover, but people still die though, those with questionable immune system.
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by HocusPotos: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
I don't know if someone has answered u, there is no vaccine yet, but miraculously, somehow people get recovered worldwide, just eat well and stay in isolation, u will recover, but people still die though, those with questionable immune system.
[/s]
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
thesolutions:
It is a northern sharing. My guy from borno state told me they have submitted their account number and bvn to local government officials in-charge of the distribution of the national cake.
Is Borno affected by covid19?There are no cases of the virus in the north.
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by nedekid: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Realstick941:
Lets get this straight once and for all Nigeria is a broke country,countries like Egypt,South Africa,Angola,Algeria are all richer than Nigeria and last time i checked no one referred to those nations as rich countries. GDP PER CAPITA IS WHAT MATTERS a family of two that makes 100k monthly will leave a better life than a family of six making 250k

i saw a post online about if Nigeria will share 250k to 40 million Nigerians with Bvn it will cost it only 100 billion Naira,THAT WAS TRASH the person must be bad in arithmetics,you can not divide billion by millions and still get hundreds of thousands,meaning if you do the math u will get 2500 naira for every single nigerian which can not be enough.and every one was retweeting the shit as if the guy is right.OUR BUDGET IS AROUND 30 BILLION DOLLARS FRANCE A SMALLER COUNTRY BY SIZE AND NUMBERS IS ALMOST 300 BILLION DOLLARS
Share it to those that have functional account linked to bvn or tax ID numbers. Pay us out of the taxes that we have paid for years. In the US, EU etc, the government is not giving free money as thought by us, rather they are giving a tax refund!
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by shatta419: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
overseer1:
In Zaria where I live, it can only be imagined than real. There is no such as palliative. After all nobody even lock down again we try it three days and hunger chased us out

Lol
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by ojun50(m): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
deltateam:

What an embarrassment to the international community. embarassed
Lolz international community?
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Chukwuemekah: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Just remove FCT. Giving cash or relieve materials to 0.99% of FCT residents, and claim u have done a great job, means wickedness.
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Jostoman: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
overseer1:
In Zaria where I live, it can only be imagined than real. There is no such as palliative. After all nobody even lock down again we try it three days and hunger chased us out
guy you too funny o.
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by ikorodureporta: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
, Lagosians, shebi dem don give una 4hrs to huzzle.... just go rent abbokiokada for 4hrs, you go fetch chop money
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by nextstep(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:

There has always been data about recovered patients world wide. Here is a summary:

Active cases:
Mild cases: 736,000 (95%)
Critical condition: 39,000 (5%)

Closed cases:
Recovered: 224,000 (80%)
Deaths: 56,000 (20%)

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Jostoman: 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
overseer1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC / ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi / Major Gideon Orkar Coup Speech In April 1990.has Anything Changed Since Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.