Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (84402 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by afrorossiyatv: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2020
The issue of rampant racism and anti black sentiments is one of the first thing that comes to mind when people hear about Russia.

Last week, I visited a Nigerian man and his Russian wife and asked them to tell me their first hand experience as an interracial couple in Russia.

In the video the couple talked about their life, how they met and the challenges they face as a mixed couple in a country like Russia.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U205cVrBJY

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by afrorossiyatv: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2020
Pictures of the couple

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by afrorossiyatv: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2020
Also asked Russians to tell me what they know about Africa and you can't believe the answers they gave lol see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laMuhEfSuIY

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by afrorossiyatv: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2020
cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by afrorossiyatv: 10:08am On Apr 03, 2020
Western propaganda always paints a picture of Russia as a country filled with blood thirsty racist skin heads, but trust me that's not the reality. A black man is even safer in Russia than America

337 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Petyprincess(f): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2020
interracial relationships are beautiful smiley Sometimes dating outside your race gives you more opportunities nd experience! If you are a black girl nd you ve never dated a white guy you are missing alot!! grin
#teamwhitemen

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by izzou(m): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2020
Tochi, bia be careful angry

Meanwhile, I think the girl is obviously living in fantasy

Tochi: What do you like most about your partner?
Her: I like that he calls me baby, my queen

Me: undecided

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by afrorossiyatv: 10:12am On Apr 03, 2020
Also please I have a special request. I currently have 987 subscribers and I need 13 more subscribers to reach my first major milestone so please If you haven't yet subscribed to my channel, please help me reach 1000 subscribers please. Follow this link to subscribe it takes just a second please https://www.youtube.com/c/AfroRossiyaTv?sub_confirmation=1

Thank you guys and I pray coronavirus shall not come near you or your family and loved ones IJN, Amen.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by afrorossiyatv: 10:12am On Apr 03, 2020
Video of Russians eating egusi soup and eba for the first time grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqYA6FTrXuI

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by EzzyCarter: 10:24am On Apr 03, 2020
cheesy
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by simplepee(f): 10:51am On Apr 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
interracial relationships are beautiful smiley Sometimes dating outside your race gives you more opportunities nd experience! If you are a black girl nd you ve never dated a white guy you are missing alot!! grin
#teamwhitemen
Really? grin. Black man anyday for ME, I even find 'fair' guys unattractive talk more of 'white'..Tall and dark is bae kiss kiss.

220 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Petyprincess(f): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2020
simplepee:
Really? grin. Black man anyday for ME, I even find 'fair' guys unattractive talk more of 'white'..Tall and dark is bae kiss kiss.
Wow!! That's why we have preferences! Tall nd dark guys too are hot nd i know most black ladies will prefer them!! Bt i guess I'm just different smiley

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2020
I can only make friends with them
But marry l no do

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by earthsync(f): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2020
Ehya cute couple. Pls do and start making interracial babies grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by simplepee(f): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Petyprincess:

Wow!! That's why we have preferences! Tall nd dark guys too are hot nd i know most black ladies will prefer them!! Bt i guess I'm just different smiley
Yes dear, PREFERENCES.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by naijazee2: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2020
Good for you cool cool

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Doctor2021: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2020
This is terrible

6 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by englishmart(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2020
Interracial marriage isn't advisable. Marry your people let's marry our people.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Peejayx01(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2020
Whites ladies actually prefer black guys.. I've seen many examples and heard testimonies of white girls speaking about black guys...... but it's in terms of konji though grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by joepepsy(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2020
The love dey sweet at the beginning, if you know you know wink
afrorossiyatv:
The issue of rampant racism and anti black sentiments is one of the first thing that comes to mind when people hear about Russia.

Last week, I visited a Nigerian man and his Russian wife and asked them to tell me their first hand experience as an interracial couple in Russia.

In the video the couple talked about their life, how they met and the challenges they face as a mixed couple in a country like Russia.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U205cVrBJY

7 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Rapmoney(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2020
Na so.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by YorubaKinging: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2020
Why do black always feel offended when a white man call them black?
I've never seen a white man take offence when they call them white

It's because of this low self esteem that most of you get in your brains

Very soon when you see with your eyes
That Jesus Christ, the son of David is very black
Then you'll know you've nothing to be ashamed of

The end of the white people is already here

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Ussycool: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2020
Oyibo wey not fit pound yam.
Oyibo wey no go wash clothes.
Oyibo wey no like black man
Oyibo wey not fit stay 4 Ajegunle
Oyibo wey be like puf puf.

If oyibo no go give me $80,000k, I no go marry am.

Wetin I know?

13 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by GeneralPula: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Western propaganda always paints a picture of Russia as a country filled with blood thirsty racist skin heads, but trust me that's not the reality. A black man is even safer in Russia than America

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Woman Posts Ex-Boyfriend’s Manhood On Facebook (photo) / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.