Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (84409 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Iceyjayz: 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
interracial relationships are beautiful smiley Sometimes dating outside your race gives you more opportunities nd experience! If you are a black girl nd you ve never dated a white guy you are missing alot!! grin
#teamwhitemen
But a white man will never choose someone like you, maybe a crackhead would. cheesy
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by simplepee(f): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
MariamAlheri:

We're in same shoes babe. I don't like fair guys.

Dark guys for me anytime, any day.
grin

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by iKingsley(m): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Western propaganda always paints a picture of Russia as a country filled with blood thirsty racist skin heads, but trust me that's not the reality. A black man is even safer in Russia than America
spasiba brat. Mne lyublyu Rossiya grin
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by HopeLoveLife: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
sylve11:

nothing else my dear. It's not just easy. Just apply wisdom. Never send a sheep to kill a wolf.... wink cool
Okay, still don’t understand your message but nevertheless have a good day.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Funmmyastic: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Low self esteem niggars everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by chrisooblog: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Also please I have a special request. I currently have 987 subscribers and I need 13 more subscribers to reach my first major milestone so please If you haven't yet subscribed to my channel, please help me reach 1000 subscribers please. Follow this link to subscribe it takes just a second please https://www.youtube.com/c/AfroRossiyaTv?sub_confirmation=1

Thank you guys and I pray coronavirus shall not come near you or your family and loved ones IJN, Amen.
just subscribed to your channel. Keep up the good work all the best and stay safe
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by izriel(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
No wonder!!

I always wondered why their food always tasted either too bland or too sugary.

I don't see the hype in KFC

You just need to know your way around their food. KFC is just a place to hangout with friends and chill not really something to eat to stay alive. If you notice, most blacks only order for their bucket of chicken.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
izriel:

You just need to know your way around their food. KFC is just a place to hangout with friends and chill not really something to eat to stay alive. If you notice, most blacks only order for their bucket of chicken.
I don't like thier chicken, bucket or plate
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by goldenfrosh(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Western propaganda always paints a picture of Russia as a country filled with blood thirsty racist skin heads, but trust me that's not the reality. A black man is even safer in Russia than America

You don't know what you are saying.
Travel there and tell us the outcome,..
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by izriel(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
iKingsley:
spasiba brat. Mne lyublyu Rossiya grin

grin шутка такая
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Judybash93(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
izzou:
Tochi, bia be careful angry

Meanwhile, I think the girl is obviously living in fantasy

Tochi: What do you like most about your partner?
Her: I like that he calls me baby, my queen

Me: undecided

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by izriel(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I don't like thier chicken, bucket or plate

What do you order when you go there?
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by glosplendid(f): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mehn we still gat a veryyyyy long way to go... Imagine them answering and saying all that... While the other way round,, its the opposite of what they say.. I can imagine how colonial rule was like in Africa... Buh mehn thank God its no more... Honestly dia ideology about us is bad buh then I totally don't blame them because we like religion alot hence still backward.(just like the guy answered in the video).... E go tey before Africa go recover Abeg
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by izriel(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
goldenfrosh:

You don't know what you are saying.
Travel there and tell us the outcome,..

He is there already
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:

What of a black woman? And how is the relationship between two Russians? Toxic or simple?
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by izriel(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
glosplendid:
Mehn we still gat a veryyyyy long way to go... Imagine them answering and saying all that... While the other way round,, its the opposite of what they say.. I can imagine how colonial rule was like in Africa... Buh mehn thank God its no more... Honestly dia ideology about us is bad buh then I totally don't blame them because we like religion alot hence still backward.(just like the guy answered in the video).... E go tey before Africa go recover Abeg

The answers are from what the media showed them and also from the stories their parents told them. But some of them actually know what is up.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
izriel:

What do you order when you go there?
chicken and fries with a burger. Can't remember what else
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by izriel(m): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nooil:

What of a black woman? And how is the relationship between two Russians? Toxic or simple?

Some are toxic. Some are simple.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
glosplendid:

Our real problem is self hatred , we hate ourselves, country , culture , everything.

We praise and worship people with serious agenda who are extremely invested in self preservation.

To the team whites , you go Bleep dog for oyinbo hand tire, especially in Dutch countries grin

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by izriel(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
chicken and fries with a burger. Can't remember what else

Another thing is, the chicken isn’t the same in all branches. Some know how to fry it than others. Burger King has better fries sha grin
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
izriel:

Some are toxic. Some are simple.

What's the percentage like, in your view?
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Chanchit: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
interracial relationships are beautiful smiley Sometimes dating outside your race gives you more opportunities nd experience! If you are a black girl nd you ve never dated a white guy you are missing alot!! grin
#teamwhitemen

I'm not sure, but it might be you. there was a thread one time like that about a Lady dating a Polish guy. Not sure of the country too. I think you were the one that opened the thread. Then I saw another story of how White Guys show Black women love and then invite them over to Germany. Only to turn them into sex slaves after their visa is expired. My Mind went to the lady that is dating a white guy on NL
If it's you, just be careful

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by izriel(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nooil:

What's the percentage like, in your view?

I am sorry, but I can’t give you the answer to this question. It’s not that simple to answer.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by lereinter(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:

Really

From guys that went to Russia 2018 world cup

That place No be moin moin
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by kushercain: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
simplepee:
Really? grin. Black man anyday for ME, I even find 'fair' guys unattractive talk more of 'white'..Tall and dark is bae kiss kiss.

Simple how far now your forehead fine o grin grin
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by izriel(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
lereinter:

Really

From guys that went to Russia 2018 world cup

That place No be moin moin

grin grin grin You can’t really enjoy a country when there is a competition going on in the country. Prices of everything would go up.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by ibkayee(f): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jim99:
#Teamwhitewomen

Black man + White woman

Pocohantas, Ibkayee comman see oh grin
Lol what am I looking at?

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by bilulu(m): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Like a white Canadian told me, the moment you taste an African d!ck you will never (emphasis on never) go back to a white man's d!ck.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by lereinter(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
izriel:

grin grin grin You can’t really enjoy a country when there is a competition going on in the country. Prices of everything would go up.

They used the mundial match tickets to enter the country

With the impression of staying back

They couldn't survive there after the games
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
how is he even able to communicate with the russian girl.russians dont even understand english and their accent sef is difficult to grab.i even wonder he toasted her cheesy.but d girl is beautiful sha cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel / Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.