Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (84379 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by izriel(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
lereinter:

They used the mundial match tickets to enter the country

With the impression of staying back

They couldn't survive there after the games

How would you want to survive when you don’t know how to speak the language. And it also depends on the city you find yourself.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
izriel:

I am sorry, but I can’t give you the answer to this question. It’s not that simple to answer.

Ok
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by scarwiz(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
interracial relationships are beautiful smiley Sometimes dating outside your race gives you more opportunities nd experience! If you are a black girl nd you ve never dated a white guy you are missing alot!! grin
#teamwhitemen
thats racist
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by izriel(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
lefulefu:
how is he even able to communicate with the russian girl.russians dont even understand english and their accent sef is difficult to grab.i even wonder he toasted her cheesy.but d girl is beautiful sha cheesy

He speaks the language.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
SweetyMarvel00:
But why is it that most black Africans who marry whites hardly comes back home with them?

Because the white babe will strictly prioritize your relationship or marriage with her over everything else. And most will want to control you because in the west, the roles are reversed. White males usually play the laid back female role while their women assume the assertive role.

If you ever mention or dedicate a lot of time to your people back home or around, it becomes a serious problem. They are not used to taking care of their parents or loved ones regularly like a chore unless their loved ones are sick or in desperate need of help

They want all the attention for themselves and the day that stops, you will be surprised when they unleash a side you never knew before. Worse than a woman scorned. In Germany for example, she'd f your best friend or someone you know, she'd call the cops on you, she'd take your house and your kids etc

By the time they are done with frustrating you and destroying you, you'd come back to square one and realise you lost a lot of money you dedicated to your union, lost a lot of time, lost kids, investments etc. And worst of all, she only lost you but kept it all, plus replaced you in a heartbeat.

Ever heard of the former English premier league player Emmanuel Eboué that lost it all? His wife divorced him, kept his money, house and his investments and he was kicked out to start all over and he was homeless. Kept wandering about for yrs and came out to seek help online. Only for him to get offered help by a club but they ran tests during negotations and found out he had HIV.

I am not against interracial relationships but when black men are young, they wanna experience everything. When they get older they'd start to appreciate what's been before their eyes all that while having tasted the world

He is still young and fresh in Russia, I wish him all the best but he will have a few stories to tell in the future. Some white women especially Polish, Slovenian and a very low percentage of Russians last long with black men becos they have similar cultures to ours and appreciate hardworking good-looking black men. Most of the white women you see living with their spouses in Naija are from these countries. And they even know our ethnic languages.

So if you are gonna date or marry a white woman, marry one that is very home-bred, from humble beginnings, has belief in the existence of God and one that does not want you glued to her seat all the time like most of them

My guy is still fresh in Russia, give him a couple of years and I'd love to hear from him on NL

13 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
simplepee:
Yes dear, PREFERENCES.
so if u have chance of getting greencard u will still deny the oyibo man bah?

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by simplepee(f): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
kushercain:

Simple how far now your forehead fine o grin grin
grin grin
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by madridsta007(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Western propaganda always paints a picture of Russia as a country filled with blood thirsty racist skin heads, but trust me that's not the reality. A black man is even safer in Russia than America

Depends on where you go in Russia, bruv.

But yes, statistically, you are right. Walk around in downtown Chicago or in the hood in any American state and you can get shot just by looking different.
Easily.

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Kenturkey048(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Reussite:

U dating one atm?
she is dating one online atm...
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iceyjayz:
But a white man will never choose someone like you, maybe a crackhead would. cheesy

Cold. BRRRRRRR

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
izriel:

He speaks the language.
ohh dat explains it cheesy.omo if u cant speak the local"s language and u trying to woe a girl there it will be nearly impossible for her to agree.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by izriel(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
lefulefu:
ohh dat explains it cheesy.omo if u cant speak the local"s language and u trying to woe a girl there it will be nearly impossible for her to agree.

It could be easier than you are thinking.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Kenturkey048(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
PHijo:
If I am to choose it will be Ijaw women, Cameroonian women, Yoruba women, Efik women or Southern African women.

I wonder what some people look for in White women!

Green card

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by simplepee(f): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
lefulefu:
so if u have chance of getting greencard u will still deny the oyibo man bah?
Yes sir. Besides everyone is not a fan of abroad. I love to stay and raise my kids in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ussycool:
Oyibo wey not fit pound yam.
Oyibo wey no go wash clothes.
Oyibo wey no like black man
Oyibo wey not fit stay 4 Ajegunle
Oyibo wey be like puf puf.

If oyibo no go give me $80,000k, I no go marry am.

Wetin I know?
oyibo get washing machine so u cant expect a white girl to be using her hands to wash clothes for u cheesy
oyibo get yam pounder machine so u can expect a white girl to be using morter and pestle to pound yam for u cheesy
times have modernised
any man in this age who still expects his wife to be using morter and pestle and grinding stone in this age must be a wicked man

7 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by izzou(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Paxie55:
Black men with their low self esteem.
Leave the girl alone if that's what she wants. Most of you miserable souls come here to demean and insult black girls, and you think we are fools to not want better for ourselves? You black men are very dumb and stupid.

I don't even understand the unnecessary mentions she's getting

She said she prefers white guy. And then they rush her like a kidnapper

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Ddream77: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Western propaganda always paints a picture of Russia as a country filled with blood thirsty racist skin heads, but trust me that's not the reality. A black man is even safer in Russia than America

I totally agree with you. I have visited twice and I’ll visit again but this time St. Petersburg. All the Russians I met were all friendly and they always invited me out. My last trip the uber I took to the airport on my way back home bought me lunch! I was in shock.... Lol. Moscow is the neatest place I’ve visited so far in all my travels. If you’re on IG I’m uncletravellingdayo. I’ll like is to meet and greet when next I visit.

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
simplepee:
Yes sir. Besides everyone is not a fan of abroad. I love to stay and raise my kids in Nigeria.
ifa hear

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
englishmart:
Interracial marriage isn't advisable. Marry your people let's marry our people.
Come oga park well. Marry your marry let others marry their marry. Is it your marry?

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by pocohantas(f): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
izzou:

I don't even understand the unnecessary mentions she's getting

She said she prefers white guy. And then they rush her like a kidnapper

They say they don’t want Naija ladies.
Naija lady goes to white man. They still insult her.

What does that tell you? All the shaming is a technique to drop the self-esteem of their women. That way you think of them as the prize.

Sense will not kill me. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
izriel:

It could be easier than you are thinking.
have u heard a russian accent b4? mehn is its very difficult to understand them when they speak unlike ukrianians whose accent are very understandable.u can easily converse with a ukranian girl than a russian
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
lefulefu:
Story.. just get some loose dollz. Russian girls na dem be the real hustlers out of European chicks. And them scatter all over Europe,Asia, middle East sef. Our girls dey learn work just that they are more expensive but worth it. No need speaking English because money is a universal language we all understand. Don't ask how i know i just know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by pocohantas(f): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
lefulefu:
ifa hear

As weird as that sounds, I am in that group. I feel I will have a panic attack living outside Nigeria. It scares me A LOT.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Ekejoestar(m): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
The issue of rampant racism and anti black sentiments is one of the first thing that comes to mind when people hear about Russia.

Last week, I visited a Nigerian man and his Russian wife and asked them to tell me their first hand experience as an interracial couple in Russia.

In the video the couple talked about their life, how they met and the challenges they face as a mixed couple in a country like Russia.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U205cVrBJY
Good day bro, can u link me up a good pretty Russian girl for dating which can lead to something meaningful.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by kenton(m): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Also asked Russians to tell me what they know about Africa and you can't believe the answers they gave lol see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laMuhEfSuIY

This goes to show how irrelevant the whole of Africa is on the global stage. How sad. Bad leadership and western propaganda have run then continent into obscurity. Imagine the only thing the last guy knows about Nigeria is that we just built a center for people to fetch water. Perhaps he came across one of our borehole commissioning projects. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
pocohantas:

As weird as that sounds, I am in that group. I feel I will have a panic attack living outside Nigeria. It scares me A LOT.
seriously? cheesy is it the plane ish? i know many ppl got a phobia for flying
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
dairykidd:

Story.. just get some loose dollz. Russian girls na dem be the real hustlers out of European chicks. And them scatter all over Europe,Asia, middle East sef. Our girls dey learn work just that they are more expensive but worth it. No need speaking English because money is a universal language we all understand. Don't ask how i know i just know cheesy
aghhh money can we do without money grin
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by CaptainMitch: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Once my child reach 17 na to send you abroad with stern warning that you should never come back, this is not the right place to raise a child
lefulefu:
ifa hear

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by biggy26: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
simplepee:
Really? grin. Black man anyday for ME, I even find 'fair' guys unattractive talk more of 'white'..Tall and dark is bae kiss kiss.
Don't mind them.. stay with us joor!grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Woman Posts Ex-Boyfriend’s Manhood On Facebook (photo) / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.