Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. (3961 Views)

Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by lacasera14(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2020
Pls don't mind the moniker, it's only a passage.
I and my boyfriend have been dating for a while. What we feel for each other is very strong and that led us to some extreme commitments like: His fingerprint can unlock my phone and mine can unlock his, our Google photos are synchronized so I see all his pictures and he sees mine in case of any intruder sort of, he has access to my facebook, whatsapp and messenger and goes through my chats. I do same. All these happened while we were still in same city. I left for a while (school purposes) and returned recently. After a while he locked his whatsapp with a password, prior to this, I noticed he chats with a girl and after the chat he'll archive it so I won't see it. He digs it up from archived chats to continue. Now he's WhatsApp is locked I can't access it, he has also removed my fingerprints from his phone barring all access to it. I've confronted him, he said it's because I go through his phone alot and he's no longer comfortable with it.

I think he's cheating, nairalanders what should I do?

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Jayslicky: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2020
Drink more lacasera to ease your mind!!!!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by jayinfo2(m): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2020
You too should remove his access from your phone. And case settled.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Petyprincess(f): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Isn't it obvious? Something that is so obvious nd you still asking rhetorical question undecided
He is definitely cheating so dump him b4 he dumps you!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by lacasera14(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2020
Jayslicky:
Drink more lacasera to ease your mind!!!!
I said you should not mind the moniker pls.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by TwoBottles: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2020
The law of diminishing returns has caught up with your relationship.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by slan87(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2020
As a man, something isn't right dear. He might not be cheating yet, but he's a the verge of doing such
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by lacasera14(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2020
TwoBottles:
The law of diminishing returns has caught up with your relationship.
How do you mean?
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by jayinfo2(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
Isn't it obvious? Something that is so obvious nd you still asking rhetorical question undecided
He is definitely cheating so dump him b4 he dumps you!!

She should dump her bf whom she so much love: just because he cheated: that will be unfair to her emotions: don't u think so.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Not cheating. He is only righting the wrongs he made in your relationship
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2020
please cut off his dick, let's hear word angry angry
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by proff010: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2020
What men see frequently is easy to change their mind. Youve gone too far away, someone is around him
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Mypeople2(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2020
lacasera14:
I and my boyfriend have been dating for a while. What we feel for each other is very strong and that led us to some extreme commitments like: His fingerprint can unlock my phone and mine can unlock his, our Google photos are synchronized so I see all his pictures and he sees mine in case of any intruder sort of, he has access to my facebook, whatsapp and messenger and goes through my chats. I do same. All these happened while we were still in same city. I left for a while (school purposes) and returned recently. After a while he locked his whatsapp with a password, prior to this, I noticed he chats with a girl and after the chat he'll archive it so I won't see it. He digs it up from archived chats to continue. Now he's WhatsApp is locked I can't access it, he has also removed my fingerprints from his phone barring all access to it. I've confronted him, he said it's because I go through his phone alot and he's no longer comfortable with it.

He is cheating. Now that I have confirmed it for you , you have two options; stay or go ....Take one

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by CsRockefeller(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2020
lacasera14:
How do you mean?

The more units of a product is consumed, the less satisfaction you derive from it.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Petyprincess(f): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2020
jayinfo2:

She should dump her bf whom she so much love: just because he cheated: that will be unfair to her emotions: don't u think so.
Really? Being in love doesn't mean you should be dumb!! A guy that cheated on you have no respect for you nd the relationship! So even if he was violent will you advice her to stay because she's in love?

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by bigpicture001: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2020
...sister..do you know there is time for everything..? Like time to grow and be ignorant, time to learn..time to mingle without care,time to mingle with seriousness,time to seek money,time to seek a life partner, time for children and periods of ageing and death....

You still very young and probably just into school, honestly, you don't need a very high commited relationship at this time, the time will come and you will just know...

Now you need to build yourself in academics and also have a boyfriend...who will balance the need for company nature gave us...get a guy nd care vet much less avlbout high commitments, just keep a standard nd make sure you live by it...if your chose guy doesn't fit...

Simply move on...ur stage is not time for very very strong commitment..you have a full life ahead if you..you might later end up in Australia, you don't know...so enjoy the moment while you continue to build you self with academics...

If you take life nd relationship as hard as u currently do as a detective, nd worrying yourself, will you ever party as a young gal..? Go to cinemas with mix of male crushes nd female friends, go public swimming with friends, outings, eatings, dancing etc...this are this life offers us...plz don't waste so much energy of a very commited love at this stage..be just moderate

An the priority is self building for u now....worry less abt his escapades..nd if it disturbs you ,break up...nd be happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by LedRock: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2020
Petyprincess:

Really? Being in love doesn't mean you should be dumb!! A guy that cheated on you have no respect for you nd the relationship! So even if he was violent will you advice her to stay because she's in love?
She has no evidence that he is cheating.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by jayinfo2(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Petyprincess:

dumping the guy isn't d best route for now; no prove he is cheating : I'm always chatting a lady does not mean I'm cheating on my babe.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2020
Do not conclude yet. He probably doesn't feel comfortable with the incessant checks besides frequent scrutiny on phones doesn't guarantee faithfulness.
Kindly Observe for a little more period of time.

Also some persons like me don't retain SMS but that doesn't imply that I cheat.

Cheers.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by LedRock: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2020
Lalasticlala help a sister.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by 24kmagic: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2020
And what if he is?

Like someone said up there, he's only correcting the wrongs in the relationship.

How can a girlfriend have so much access to my phone? Are we sharing handset?

Not even my wife can have this much access to my phone.

Even if I'm clean and there's nothing to hide, I won't still allow you access to it.
I need to give you a reason to be uncomfortable. Once you because too comfortable, the next thing is to start misbehaving. But once you know that another lady might take your place, you'll definitely sit up.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by lacasera14(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2020
jayinfo2:

dumping the guy isn't d best route for now; no prove he is cheating : I'm always chatting a lady does not mean I'm cheating on my babe.
okay if he is clean why the stealth moves?. Why the whatsapp lock? Why did he remove my fingerprints? Chatting with a lady is normal but the circumstances around this one isn't.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2020
You said your "boyfriend"... Is it just ordinary boyfriend?

Then i guess you should deal with it because that's the nature of most "boyfriend-girlfriend" relationship nowadays.... UNSERIOISNESS.

Those relationships, most times, are only established to meet needs. The guys do it to meet financial needs, the men or even both parties do it to meet their hormonal needs... It's an institution that's based on satisfying needs and not one of genuine love and a serious mindset of taking it to the greater level (marriage)

Or ask yourself, how do you really feel about the guy? Do you feel like you want to marry him? Has that been the mindset all along? Did you establish the relationship so you can get to know each other and see if he's compatible for marriage so you can eventually marry him?

Or is just the usual aim of modern dating which is to satisfy hormonal and financial needs?

If the first one is your answer, then you need to be sure the guy is on the same page with you. You need to be sure if he also sees you as someone he wants to marry and he has a serious mindset with you. if you people aren't on same page, Then no relationship should be established with him because you're not "compatible".

But if the second one is your answer, then deal with it.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
I don't want to say you are stupid and childish. Give him breathing space, he's going to respect you more, you will continue to seem a nuisance to him with this your attitude, he's not your property even if you are his wife let alone ordinary girlfriend, he deserves his freedom, meanwhile make sure you don't smell and do well with your dress sense
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Kobicove(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
lacasera14:
I and my boyfriend have been dating for a while. What we feel for each other is very...

You're not yet married and you have already tied yourself to the guy.

Bear your cross alone
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by lacasera14(m): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
I don't want to say you are stupid and childish. Give him breathing space, he's going to respect you more, you will continue to seem a nuisance to him with this your attitude, he's not your property even if you are his wife let alone ordinary girlfriend, he deserves his freedom, meanwhile make sure you don't smell and do well with your dress sense
Read in between lines and understand that everything was vice versa in case you don't know what that means, it means he also checks on my whatsapp, messenger and Facebook messages, now he's is locked while mine is still open, I've done the needful btw. So the space thing you're talking is pointless because he's also in my breath, up in my space. About the smelling and dress sense, that's totally uncalled for.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Don't tell me you don't cheat on him while you were far away.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
They all cheat
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by lacasera14(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
comshots:
Don't tell me you don't cheat on him while you were far away.
is that why the thread was created? Shoot your com shots elsewhere.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by punisha: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
U must be a lacasera addict...come and collect one carton of lacasera for the shutdown period later.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
lacasera14:
is that why the thread was created? Shoot your com shots elsewhere.
He-male

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Month Ago, A Man Slid Into Her DM, Today, They Are Getting Married (photos) / Ered / How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.