Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,472 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. (1727 Views)

Diary About Tracker My Female Bb. / Diary Of My GSD, Bella / Diary Of My GSD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by TrackerK9: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2020
Biography.
1. NAME - TRACKER
2. DOB - 14 DEC 19.
3. COLOUR - BLACK.
4. WORKING LINE GSD.
5. SEX - MALE.

I want to share some pics of my all black working line GSD from puppy till date and will keep you guys posted as he grows.
He is currently shedding his puppy hairs that's why there are some greyish patches on him and teething all at once. His ears are yet to stand at it will once he is done teething. I will keep you guys posted on his training and growth progress. Very smart, aggressive and intelligent at this age.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by zoeA: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2020
Nice pix
I don see grin
The dog fine well well
Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by zoeA: 11:38am On Apr 03, 2020
Interested? Just 500naira

Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by Geepee77(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2020
TrackerK9:
Biography.
1. NAME - TRACKER
2. DOB - 14 DEC 19.
3. COLOUR - BLACK.
4. WORKING LINE GSD.
5. SEX - MALE.

I want to share some pics of my all black working line GSD from puppy till date and will keep you guys posted as he grows.
He is currently shedding his puppy hairs that's why there are some greyish patches on him and teething all at once. His ears are yet to stand at it will once he is done teething. I will keep you guys posted on his training and growth progress. Very smart, aggressive and intelligent at this age.

No pix?
Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by TrackerK9: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Tracker when he just got home at 7 weeks. Sorry for the delay. Picture size was note than 4mb.

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by TrackerK9: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
At 10 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by TrackerK9: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
15 weeks now. He is very smart, territorial and aggressive towards strangers. Spends the whole night alert as he is always on chain. Don't want him to be all playful.

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by TrackerK9: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
A dog needs proper feeding rich in protein and calcium at least for the first 5 months, to give it a strong big bone and muscles.
Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by TrackerK9: 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Due to the nature of my job I have started teaching him sniffing. I first started by hiding and calling him. He will sniff me out through my footsteps, i also hide his favourite toy we use in playing fetch and also make him sniff it out. His alert word is fetch or a whistle. This is my third dog anyway. The are many ways to train dogs and you can do it also. Just study them and know what catches his attention then use it as a teaching aid. Pls I will welcome more ideas from dog gurus. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by TrackerK9: 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
First day we started puppy class. He was just 10 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by TrackerK9: 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Funny enough he joins us for some Ops we carry out just for him to watch and learn while he grows. I am deployed on Internal security somewhere. I want him to learn about security tracking and pursuit of enemy.
Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by TrackerK9: 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
When dogs are shading, the could look so funny with some gray hairs on top and fine coarse hair growing under.

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by Geepee77(m): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2020
TrackerK9:
When dogs are shading, the could look so funny with some gray hairs on top and fine coarse hair growing under.

This dog looks like GSDxCO
Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by Timantech(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2020
Geepee77:

This dog looks like GSDxCO
Uncle where did you see the feature of a co on the dog.....co has very dominant genes that reflex in their pups.... I see none here.
Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by TrackerK9: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2020
He has a long coat. He is a GSD.
Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by Geepee77(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Timantech:

Uncle where did you see the feature of a co on the dog.....co has very dominant genes that reflex in their pups.... I see none here.

Please don't eat me ooh, I'm just saying it because of the fur. grin
Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by TrackerK9: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
His puppy furs are so soft. The new furs coming out is fine and coarse.
Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by pheonixdld2(m): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Beautiful dog. Is it male or female?
Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by hernandson(m): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
A GSD ears should be standing always bro
Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by agboedeh: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
TrackerK9:
Biography.
1. NAME - TRACKER
2. DOB - 14 DEC 19.
3. COLOUR - BLACK.
4. WORKING LINE GSD.
5. SEX - MALE.

Brush ur dogs fur always, like once a week. I hope u saw the parents of the dogs because I am a bit worried how the ears are looking.
Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by Eveezy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
TrackerK9:
Your pup is very beautiful, but I a am concerned abt the ear at this age, it should have atleast stood a little.

Can u share the parents pictures?
Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by Hound123: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bro you have a beautiful dog.and I believe the intelligence level of the dog is very good as you stated hence your need to train it in sniffing and detection work and enemy pursuit. As much as i have come to understand what it means to have a purebred dog i have never been against mixbred dogs as long as it serves a purpose of which you are doing training it in different departments of K9 intelligence, But I want to honestly let know something you can insult me if you like but that dog is not a (GSD)the fur on your dog comes from the Caucasian ovtchaka and also the ears.That ear would not stand to look like a GSD.But still you have a great dog its beautiful.
Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by Geepee77(m): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hound123:
Bro you have a beautiful dog.and I believe the intelligence level of the dog is very good as you stated hence your need to train it in sniffing and detection work and enemy pursuit. As much as i have come to understand what it means to have a purebred dog i have never been against mixbred dogs as long as it serves a purpose of which you are doing training it in different departments of K9 intelligence, But I want to honestly let know something you can insult me if you like but that dog is not a (GSD)the fur on your dog comes from the Caucasian ovtchaka and also the ears.That ear would not stand to look like a GSD.But still you have a great dog its beautiful.

That was what I was thinking too ooh when Timantech wanted to eat me. That fur is too thick for German Shepherd.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by TrackerK9: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Thanks for the observations and I am happy to hear it FM you guys. The bitch has cropped ears as she almost has same ear as him. I want to crop the ears if the won't stand. The bitch is just like him and the sire is what I can't see for now. I am not to particular about his ears cos I love how him mother is. I believe there is a mix in his genetics but I love his sheer aggression and intelligence. I hope to crop his ears when he is fully grown to allow me get it to the shape I want. Hope it's not late? @geepee.

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by TrackerK9: 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
I want him to have a stern and unfriendly disposition.
Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by Eveezy(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
TrackerK9:
Thanks for the observations and I am happy to hear it FM you guys. The bitch has cropped ears as she almost has same ear as him. I want to crop the ears if the won't stand. The bitch is just like him and the sire is what I can't see for now. I am not to particular about his ears cos I love how him mother is. I believe there is a mix in his genetics but I love his sheer aggression and intelligence. I hope to crop his ears when he is fully grown to allow me get it to the shape I want. Hope it's not late? @geepee.
For the mom ears to be cropped, she must’ve have been a Caucasian mix.

However cropping his ears is not necessary, he can still look mean without the ears cropped
Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Geepee77:

Please don't eat me ooh, I'm just saying it because of the fur. grin
Is this a Cauc too?

Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Eveezy:

Your pup is very beautiful, but I a am concerned abt the ear at this age, it should have atleast stood a little.

Can u share the parents pictures?
My puppy's ears didn't stand till she was 4 months.
Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by Geepee77(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
ayobamiakinrind:

Is this a Cauc too?

Nope this is GSD, this fur is different from the other one.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by Geepee77(m): 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
TrackerK9:

My observation was right about him been a mixed GSDxCO.
As for cropping the dogs ears, anything more than 12 weeks of age and it might not stand again because the muscles in the ear might have hardened.
Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by TrackerK9: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ack with thanks.
Re: Dairy Of Tracker My Gsd. by TrackerK9: 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
If I may ask was it this floppy like mine?
ayobamiakinrind:

My puppy's ears didn't stand till she was 4 months.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6months Old Female Lhasa Apso For Sale..she Will Soon Come On First Heat / Wild Animals For Sale !!!! / NYPD Officers Give Final Salute To Police Dog Before Being Put Down (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.