Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

How Long Did It Take You To Conceive - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long Did It Take You To Conceive (4432 Views)

For How Long Should An Engagement Ring Be Worn? / You Should Read This If You Have Been Trying To Conceive Without Success / Home Remedy For Ladies Trying To Conceive (TTC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by ednut1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
WORDWORLD:

grin If only the Canadian embassy didn't require a DNA test. I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR 1000 LIKES. ARE YOU NOT A WOMAN https://www.nairaland.com/5695407/man-viciously-beat-wife-removes
Nigerian Man Beats Wife Mercilessly After DNA Result Proved He’s Not The Father Of Their 3 Kids.

fake story. Canada does not do. Dna test. The story happened in benin
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by ednut1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
henmaris:
It took us 5 years to conceive after marriage and I had to do IVF. Shocking thing is that I got pregnant for hubby a month after we started dating but lost it. No abortion or anything to get rid of it, it passed on its own and we were very excited it passed because we were not yet married then.
When we finally got married, where pregnancy? 1year,2year,3yr, and 4 years no baby. Then the 5th year with fertility treatment we got pregnant. We actually started fertility treatment in the 2nd year and only succeeded in our 5th year of marriage after 5 rounds of IVF treatment.

U see this baby thing, it has no formula. Just develop a thick skin for whatever people say and focus on enjoying ur marriage while TTC. Womb watchers start watching for pregnancy the next day after your wedding so u can never please them.
Courage my dear, I pray u don't have to wait for too long and hope u and hubby are best buddies.
wow inspiring. Many dont marry their buddies. They marry who has money or is ready. It is well

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2020

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by ednut1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
WORDWORLD:

grin l.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/dna-testing.html

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12134-016-0496-7

i am in many Canadian immigration groups and recently got my own Canadian visa. No one has been asked for dna test from nigeria in thise groups or even nairaland thread. The story has been debunked as fake

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
ednut1:
i am in many Canadian immigration groups and recently got my own Canadian visa. No one has been asked for dna test from nigeria in thise groups or even nairaland thread. The story has been debunked as fake
grin[color=#006600][/color]

And so?!!!

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by ednut1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
WORDWORLD:

grin[color=#006600][/color]

And so?!!!
read what u quoted. Do they look like they have no documentary evidence like some people in rural areas The man is a trader in benin. Beat her up for cheating not canada.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
ednut1:
read what u quoted. Do they look like they have no documentary evidence like some people in rural areas The man is a trader in benin. Beat her up for cheating not canada.

The man must be your brother too. grin The story never said it happened in Canada. Of course it happened in Benin, a Canadian based businessman grin
embarassed
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by ednut1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
WORDWORLD:

The man must be your brother too. grin The story never said it happened in Canada. Of course it happened in Benin, a Canadian based businessman grin
embarassed
the man seems to have no name or pic in canada. Naso bloggers dey work
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
ednut1:
the man seems to have no name or pic in canada. Naso bloggers dey work

What you just wrote shows your assumption. grin

When are you going to Canada?! angry Is that you in that profile pix?! WHICH PART OF CANADA IS THAT?! Do you get the logic?!
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by ednut1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
WORDWORLD:

What you just wrote shows your assumption. grin

When are you going to Canada?! angry Is that you in that profile pix?! WHICH PART OF CANADA IS THAT?! Do you get the logic?!
i am going after the lock down. U can dm me for my passport and copr pics grin
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by freeze001(f): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Unfortunately there are some people surrounded by ferocious, unrelenting womb watchers that start pilling on the pressure from the first month. They don't even care that they are causing unnecessary tension or that the couple planned to wait for some time alone before they start trying for babies.
SweetCunt97:
Ordinary 4 months and you talking about pressure? Haba

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
ednut1:
i am going after the lock down. U can dm me for my passport and copr pics grin

grin
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ishilove I love you kiss
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by SweetCunt97(f): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
freeze001:
Unfortunately there are some people surrounded by ferocious, unrelenting womb watchers that start pilling on the pressure from the first month. They don't even care that they are causing unnecessary tension or that the couple planned to wait for some time alone before they start trying for babies.
Best to shut such negative pressure away.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by freeze001(f): 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
True. Still doesn't negate the fact that the pressure did exist or even refuses to let up. Family dynamics can be crazy...
SweetCunt97:
Best to shut such negative pressure away.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by veave(f): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
August would make it 2years. We are still waiting to conceive.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by peacefulhome(f): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
veave:

God will do it sister. He never fails.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by veave(f): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
peacefulhome:

God will do it sister. He never fails.

Amen. Thank you so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by cyndy1000(f): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
veave:

Ma believe me with faith just bless a soul who has a child and struggles to feed. You will surely have your own

3 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by peacefulhome(f): 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
veave:

Amen. Thank you so much.

You welcome sister.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
yvelchstores:
thanks for standing up for your wife, alot, especially on this platform has lost faith in ALL women.

As in! He said "I kwn the woman I married full stop."

Wooooaaaah!! Shots fired grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
crackkhaus:

My exact reaction, lmaoooooooo grin
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by veave(f): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
cyndy1000:

Ma believe me with faith just bless a soul who has a child and struggles to feed. You will surely have your own

Okay, God gives.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
HopeLoveLife:
Hi Fam,

How long did it take you as a newly wedded couple to conceive? And I am not referring to those who got pregnant out of wedlock.

What were the measures you took before it finally worked out? PleAse I need suggestions especially when you aren’t even in your 30s yet.

I recommend the app flo, you can use it to track your period and ovulating days. You also get to interact with other women who are trying to get pregnant. You might stumble upon some helpful tips

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by Kirinwa: 2:45am On Apr 06, 2020
7thLemonLOVER:
This is the 3rd year and my sister is being frustrated by the hubby's family. cry

A part of me feels sorry for her but on a second note, maybe it's God trying to judge her for marrying a man that should have been mine

What if you had suffered similar fate nko? You think they'll be mild with you?

Simply thank God. Its possible the man is impotent.

You curse your sister?
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by GboyegaD(m): 2:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by GboyegaD(m): 2:56am On Apr 06, 2020
freeze001:

Reasons why people should live for themselves and not some outsiders.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by crackkhaus: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
fieryy:

My exact reaction, lmaoooooooo grin
That was some real crazy talk
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive by Polchiz(m): 10:19pm On May 02, 2022
4 months
All glory to God!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Girl I Met Today At The Hotel / When An Over Worked Wife Is Fed Up / She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore And She Doesn't Want Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.