Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months (82739 Views)

Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / White Discharge And Itchy Penis. Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Slimsly100(f): 12:26am On Apr 05, 2020
Hopebringer:
angry

Listen here you toe eyed carbage, not everything is a joke. You weren't born into this world so your fat arse can choke out low level jokes at people. I hope you stub your toe in the dark and have to crawl around your face me I face you room at 3am in horrific Pain after going to the kitchen for a midnight snack of garri and groundnut, you absolute gormless minger!

Aaah!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Dayodragon: 6:31am On Apr 05, 2020
Zino990:

What is it about please tell me too

dm
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by sleekarry(m): 7:32am On Apr 05, 2020
It's scabies.. I'm also experiencing the same ATM. Follow what classworked wrote... I'm using benzoyl benzoate lotion. Buy INDCLAV 625 too.

But visit the hospital for proper check up too.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by emmy9500: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Salvador1:
It is scabies IVERMITIN counting buy twelve pics and take 4 pics once a week
For 3 weeks

I will advise you not to use benzlbenzoyate cream hurt too much
Rather use PERMETHRIN cream

Apply morning and night daily

Wash all your wears both undies clothes and bed sheets with very hot water.

Change your bed if possible or spread it under the sun for one week

I thought ivermectin is a prescribed drug
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Salvador1: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
emmy9500:

I thought ivermectin is a prescribed drug
yep

Depend on the quality u want
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by inikamoze(m): 1:03am On Apr 07, 2020
Can children between 3-10yrs take ivermectin? If yes what is the dosage? For kids between that 3-10yrs, what is the best treatment for scabies? Benzyl Benzoate would be rather too harsh for them to bear and Permethrin is very expensive,
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Skyrocket1: 2:49am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by excellentj4teal(m): 4:10am On Apr 07, 2020
Feranchek:
Good morning house. For over 6 months now, my penis has been itching me. I've been to different hospitals for help (BABCOCK teaching hospital inclusive). I've also tried different pharmaceutical stores around me, yet no solution. I'm deeply worried.

PLEASE doctors in the house, what help can you render a brother here. Thanks for your assistance.

Anonymous.

Mods please push this to front page to further help his condition.
I am saying this the second time.. It's infection and all hospital will give to you is antibiotics which will make it go and likely come back. Do yourself I harm and visit

www.ovidhealth.com.ng/cure

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Oluwaseun2020(m): 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=Organicist95 post=88
058163][/quote]
miss doctor.... small small o...
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

miss doctor.... small small o...

Ok
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by coded06(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2020
Ecosystem619:
Use Aquasulf and scabito. Is scabies

will this work
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by coded06(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2020
Classworked:

Scabies is more of an infestation than infection. It's like hair lice.
It isn't really detected by a blood test. Physical examination with a microscope or collection of particles from the affected part may be effective in the examination of a scabies case.

Follow the prescription I gave . They are both "creams". Any of the them will work but the first one will hurt you.

Ivermectin tablets may be added if you would like to add an oral drug. But the creams are enough. The pharmacist will advise you on the dosage of the ivermectin tablets.

what cream can one use.. have been using.. Hydrocortisone cream and Terbinafine Hydrochloride for one week now.. the stuff is just still there
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by coded06(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2020
Salvador1:
For 3 weeks

How much is Permethrin?Thought the ivermecting is injection.. saw the tablet took 4 and repeat another 4 a week later..
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Salvador1: 9:16pm On May 07, 2020
coded06:

How much is Permethrin?Thought the ivermecting is injection.. saw the tablet took 4 and repeat another 4 a week later..
i bought my own #700 in the market
I don't know for chemist or pharmacy

Not injection but a tiny tablet

Continue taking it 4pics once a week.
But make sure you wash all your wears both undies clothes and bed sheets with very hot water.
If not the problem will persist even if you are taking drugs.
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by coded06(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2020
Salvador1:
i bought my own #700 in the market
I don't know for chemist or pharmacy

Not injection but a tiny tablet

Continue taking it 4pics once a week.
But make sure you wash all your wears both undies clothes and bed sheets with very hot water.
If not the problem will persist even if you are taking drugs.

oh okay.. am done with drugs now.. my concern now is those onea on my Cap.. they refuse to die or will I say dry totally. I will buy another tablet again next week.. the Doc I met in General Hospital wrote 16000 mg for invermentin
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Salvador1: 10:21pm On May 07, 2020
coded06:

oh okay.. am done with drugs now.. my concern now is those onea on my Cap.. they refuse to die or will I say dry totally. I will buy another tablet again next week.. the Doc I met in General Hospital wrote 16000 mg for invermentin
continue with the drug the cream will clear it.
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by coded06(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2020
Salvador1:
continue with the drug the cream will clear it.

Alright Thanks bro
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Classworked(m): 8:52am On May 11, 2020
coded06:

what cream can one use.. have been using.. Hydrocortisone cream and Terbinafine Hydrochloride for one week now.. the stuff is just still there

It's a pity I got this late. Check the first page of this thread. The topical solutions (creams) I mentioned are there. Stay Safe x
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 26, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Nodular scabies?
Please sir, I had scabies two months ago. I have treated it but the ones on my penis shaft seems stubborn. I've taken ivermectin, used permethrin and aquasulf yet it still there and I an feel some bumps and it is itchy (only itches me when I scratch it and it feels good like scabies would). I believe it is nodular scabies but I don't know what to do. Please sir, help me. I have searched online for how to deal with nodular scabies but to no avail. You are the second person on NL who has made reference to it in the history of this forum. Please, what drug or cream can I buy? Abeg, na die I dey. Thanks
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Nickshrapnel: 6:53pm On May 26, 2020
soupandeba:

Please sir, I had scabies two months ago. I have treated it but the ones on my penis shaft seems stubborn. Thanks
Hi chief, use Benzyl Benzoate lotion on the affected part at night and also get ciprofloxacin tablets. If after two weeks it’s still there, then you’d have to see a dermatologist. I’d have said you should also get topical tacrolimus ointment but it should be used as a last resort because it’s very reactive
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 26, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Hi chief, use Benzyl Benzoate lotion on the affected part at night and also get ciprofloxacin tablets. If after two weeks it’s still there, then you’d have to see a dermatologist. I’d have said you should also get topical tacrolimus ointment but it should use as a last resort because it’s very reactive
Thanks boss for the fast reply. Benzoate is very hot down there. I used it initially but swapped to Permethrin and Ivermectin. My thighs and arms are now clear but my penis shaft is stubborn for more than a month now. What do you suggest? Fall back to benzoate or dare the tacrolimus? And how much does it cost please?
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Nickshrapnel: 7:19pm On May 26, 2020
soupandeba:

Thanks boss for the fast reply. Benzoate is very hot down there. I used it initially but swapped to Permethrin and Ivermectin. My thighs and arms are now clear but my penis shaft is stubborn for more than a month now. What do you suggest? Fall back to benzoate or dare the tacrolimus? And how much does it cost please?
I’d advise you go back to Benzoate, but use it in minute quantity. About the tacrolimus, I don’t think it can be gotten in Nigeria, you may check any big pharmacy around you but it’s quite pricy
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 29, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I’d advise you go back to Benzoate, but use it in minute quantity. About the tacrolimus, I don’t think it can be gotten in Nigeria, you may check any big pharmacy around you but it’s quite pricy
Thanks boss. Is the tacrolimus a tablet or a cream?
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Nickshrapnel: 10:05pm On May 29, 2020
soupandeba:

Thanks boss. Is the tacrolimus a tablet or a cream?
A cream
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Gabflex: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
soupandeba:

Please sir, I had scabies two months ago. I have treated it but the ones on my penis shaft seems stubborn. I've taken ivermectin, used permethrin and aquasulf yet it still there and I an feel some bumps and it is itchy (only itches me when I scratch it and it feels good like scabies would). I believe it is nodular scabies but I don't know what to do. Please sir, help me. I have searched online for how to deal with nodular scabies but to no avail. You are the second person on NL who has made reference to it in the history of this forum. Please, what drug or cream can I buy? Abeg, na die I dey. Thanks
go and buy benzyl benzonate, use it morning, also use ABF cream at night to avoid itching.
u go dey alright
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by benitaChi: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Our 100% Herbbal/Organic product for eyes treatment still available on PROMO. Buy TWO get ONE #FREE

https:///2348037005443

1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by 007lss: 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
007lss:
after taking your shower........make your u cream ur private part,any body cream is going to work
you are right, that's the real method, I have try it many time and it work for me and make sure you change your underwear at often
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by omoba2012(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bros don carry scratch and win ...

Bros make ina come kill me 4 here oo wetin be scratch and win. grin grin grin
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by omoba2012(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
osamson:
Baba, u don get scrabbis. In yoruba: kuruna
Lol....
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Gjewel(f): 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
My advice is for you to get tested first to know what type of infection you might have. It might even be from the blade/shaving stick used down there. Avoid any right fitted underwear and having sex for now till you have ascertain the cause of the itchiness. Stop taking the antibiotics else your body will become resistant to it n it might not work for your body system again. Go see a doctor n get yourself tested.

I wish you quick recovery
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Devil1Messenger: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
Salvador1:
For 3 weeks

I have been using benzyl benzote but ita very hurtful.
Its permethin not harsh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) / 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now 131 Confirmed Cases, 2 Deaths / How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.