Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,908 members, 7,799,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months (83063 Views)

Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / White Discharge And Itchy Penis. Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Nickshrapnel: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nodular scabies?
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by MightyHand(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
#500 at maximum, it will solve your problems..
I used several drugs and gel but worsen the situations until my friend got this for me...

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Jonakez(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
I'm very sorry for what you pass through. It's quite unfortunate... But sincerely speaking, what you need now to get rid of that is HERBS.. .. it will get rid of it, by His Grace.. Call me on this line 08038434394...
My name is Joe.

quote author=Feranchek post=88052515]Good morning house. For over 6 months now, my penis has been itching me. I've been to different hospitals for help (BABCOCK teaching hospital inclusive). I've also tried different pharmaceutical stores around me, yet no solution. I'm deeply worried.

PLEASE doctors in the house, what help can you render a brother here. Thanks for your assistance.

Anonymous.

Mods please push this to front page to further help his condition. [/quote]
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by tofolo(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
sylve11:
@ op, this is what is going on in your life

Candidiasis (male thrush)
Also known as a male yeast infection, candidiasis can develop on the head of the penis. Along with itching under the foreskin and the tip of the penis, this condition can cause burning, redness, a rash, and cottage cheese-like discharge under the foreskin.

Pele o. cool
how does one get this?
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Nnamanichukwuno(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
I have a cure. contact me on 08030946491. I have cured many people through this forum.
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Facidio: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
sylve11:
@ op, this is what is going on in your life

Candidiasis (male thrush)
Also known as a male yeast infection, candidiasis can develop on the head of the penis. Along with itching under the foreskin and the tip of the penis, this condition can cause burning, redness, a rash, and cottage cheese-like discharge under the foreskin.

Pele o. cool

That's what's happening to him, it happened to me too. I told a pharmacist friend and he recommended augmentin and some other antibiotics for me, and one other drug that stopped the itching loratidine. While using mytocen antifungal cream to rub it. Itches has stopped drastically, just occasionally and those blister like stuffs are healing. It isn't sexually transmitted cos I don't do unprotected sex

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
sirblend:
Herpes.....
That's what you get when you date female undergraduates.

Dont think that's what wrong with him..
But what's the treatment to that?...
You know? .. Heard so much about it
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Try our effective herbal medicine
Feranchek:
Good morning house. For over 6 months now, my penis has been itching me. I've been to different hospitals for help (BABCOCK teaching hospital inclusive). I've also tried different pharmaceutical stores around me, yet no solution. I'm deeply worried.

PLEASE doctors in the house, what help can you render a brother here. Thanks for your assistance.

Anonymous.

Mods please push this to front page to further help his condition.
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by issylarry(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Classworked:

Have you tested for scabies? Scabies aren't necessarily sexually transmitted. Scabies are caused by certain species of mites that borrow into the skin and lay eggs.

If there are reddish and swollen bums on the glans (head) of the organ you mentioned or the lower part of your abdomen itches and gets darker then you have scabies.

Over the counter medicines work effectively against scabies and you are likely to get a positive outcome within a week.

Benzyl Benzoate (A topical solution) or just tell a pharmacist you need "Moko" - not below 500 naira and not above 1000 naira.

or

Permethrin 5% for scabies (You may get any % below 30g) - not below 2000 naira but not above 3500 naira.

Your phamarcist will advise you on how to use them since they are OTC.

The former Prescription "is quantity with pain" while the latter " is quality with luxury".

When you start using the topical solutions change your under wears and sleeping materials.

If you have the symptoms I mentioned above get any of those prescriptions immediately.

Go for dz plz

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Gosamezu: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
While you go for treatment, please cry unto Baba God for urgent intervention
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by davidque: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Make I hep you fine Dr Iguodo and Babban Aisha number. I sure say dem get one gbogbonise wey go work for staph, Gino, syphi etc
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by osuolale95(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Classworked:

Have you tested for scabies? Scabies aren't necessarily sexually transmitted. Scabies are caused by certain species of mites that borrow into the skin and lay eggs.

If there are reddish and swollen bums on the glans (head) of the organ you mentioned or the lower part of your abdomen itches and gets darker then you have scabies.

Over the counter medicines work effectively against scabies and you are likely to get a positive outcome within a week.

Benzyl Benzoate (A topical solution) or just tell a pharmacist you need "Moko" - not below 500 naira and not above 1000 naira.

or

Permethrin 5% for scabies (You may get any % below 30g) - not below 2000 naira but not above 3500 naira.

The former Prescription "is quantity with pain" while the latter " is quality with luxury".

When you start using the topical solutions change your under wears and sleeping materials.

If you have the symptoms I mentioned above get any of those prescriptions immediately.

Yes Benzyl Benzoate works a lot... Best of luck

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by guzze01: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you at this point in time. But sincerely speaking, if anyone asks you to buy drugs or take herbs is a gross lie as these are not antidote for scabies . Yes, you heard my right. What you suffering from is scabies ; and the solution is at your fingertips. Interestingly , I am talking from experience as I had passed through the same rigor in the past which I eventually recovered from after spending a lot on medicals. I am not requesting anything dime from you, but if you deem fit to adhere to instructions and precautions, then you will definitely be totally free within a couple of days.
you can contact me for the dos and donts

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by gabrielsiz(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
First of all how did the itching start?

What and what have you done already?

So we'd have a good knowledge to know where we should start helping.
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by dpete1: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
If it has some little bumps on it, and it sweetens you the more, when you scratch it, then it is called "sweety" The best medicine to use is Benzyl Benzoate, it's a lotion- like medicine that you rub on it. Mind you, it will make you scream out to the loud heavens when you use it. But, extremely effective
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Beboy23(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
pasol4real:
Guy, this has absolutely nothing to do with stds or stis.
This is a fungi infection. Fungi infections could be really really stubborn. U have to be very studious n meticulous in taking your medications, otherwise you would see no effect after taking your drugs or medications.
Go get about 4 packets of ketoconazole tabs n take one tab a day for four to five weeks non stop. Also buy this cream mordam cream n apply it day n nite.
I will also recommend you buy a bottle of Ruzu bitters to clear your system.
Note.... The ruzu bitters should be used after completing the 5 weeks dosage of ketoconazole tabs.
Thank me later.......

Op if you are reading this, this is best advice for you, this is what was recommended by pharmacist, fungi infection is very stubborn, so you must use this ketoconazole (tab) for 5 good week, change all your boxer and also make use you buy ketoconazole cream and apply two time a day

Note: This disease can be very scary, you will think is your village people behind it, if you don't use this drug as prescribed, this can go on for years
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hopebringer:
angry

Listen here you toe eyed carbage, not everything is a joke. You weren't born into this world so your fat arse can choke out low level jokes at people. I hope you stub your toe in the dark and have to crawl around your face me I face you room at 3am in horrific Pain after going to the kitchen for a midnight snack of garri and groundnut, you absolute gormless minger!

mumu copy and paste... I've seen this on instagram... bastarrrrrrrrrd

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by geoyemi(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Candida I suspect, get treated and lower sugar intake
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Skmoda360(m): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Classworked:

or

I think he should just try Azythromycin 500mg (2k) or so and Polyderm tube cream ( if it's still available....I think he is suffering from STI...According to what you wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Goalnaldo(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Classworked:

or

I have that benzyl benzoate. Omo that thing dey pepper die. I'm even afraid to rub it.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Spain007(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Orubebe01:
Infection ooooo shocked
Goko cleanser is all you need.
You could have attached picture na for better adviceangry

Pictures ke?...abegi mk we no see wetin pass uncle corona.
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by RHO65: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Try to rub bitter leaf on it,it will STOP the itching brother man
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Goalnaldo(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hopebringer:
angry

Listen here you toe eyed carbage, not everything is a joke. You weren't born into this world so your fat arse can choke out low level jokes at people. I hope you stub your toe in the dark and have to crawl around your face me I face you room at 3am in horrific Pain after going to the kitchen for a midnight snack of garri and groundnut, you absolute gormless minger!

I'm doubting your moniker after this your post embarassed
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Spain007(m): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
dayorich:
Pictures or Adonbilivit!!!

Upon wetin dey trend now u still wan see pictures?
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hopebringer:
angry

Haba u wan kill am?
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Dnonso22: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
If you can come here to sort advice you can visit hospital for solution... Don’t lie on health professionals that you’ve visited hospitals and no result...

Go to the hospital and see an Urologist!!!!

Tell them that you want to see an urologist., you’ll get a solution there
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Agarli:
Sweety don catch u be dat , u can try Trado-Med tho
Abeg what's the common name for sweety vaccine at the pharmacy
Pesin need am for here smiley wink[b][/b]
My guy need am
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Benrosaria(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Feranchek:
Good morning house. For over 6 months now, my penis has been itching me. I've been to different hospitals for help (BABCOCK teaching hospital inclusive). I've also tried different pharmaceutical stores around me, yet no solution. I'm deeply worried.

Anonymous.

Mods please push this to front page to further help his condition.
I know this might sound funny but it can help, if you can get to jakpa junction, effurun, delta state, you go bear for one automated speaker, announcing the sale of some herbal product by name “wonderful” sure it works, it worked for me when I was in this same shoes as yours

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Npower: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Go and test for HIV, that's one of the early signs. The itching usually last for about 6 months.
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by ChaoHendrix: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Inkling:
Fungi is very stubborn and many people mistake it for bacteria so they used antibiotics meant for bacteria for its treatment.

Try antifungal drugs couple with little hygiene such as clearing and cleaning that down stair. For now take shower often and change your underwear after each shower.

www.ewatomi.com
What do you do when this fungi(candida albicans) becomes resistant to Fluconazole (diflucan) ?
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by ehmmy11(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
sirblend:
Herpes.....
That's what you get when you date female undergraduates.
speaking from experience sir

Honestly all NL peeps should avoid giving advice on posts like this.. Op just drop a few vague lines and disappeared if he truly needed help he should give more info pertaining to his life style before the condition and more info about the condition,tests and previous treatments... If not its just to drive traffic

Thank you.
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by ChaoHendrix: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Fpiszle:
Bro,leave medicine bla bla since u tried it already....go and meet correct local herbs seller to help u.
Mine was itchy body some years back....went to bowen hospital etc ,nothing happened until i used herbs.
Bro do herbal drugs really work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) / How Local Barber Mutilated Kano Bride (photo) / COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.