Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,712 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? (28074 Views)

Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? / 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? / N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by chuksoyo21(m): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Renerd:
Who Npower help
Me...

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Shakaranews2020: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bonessaw:
Be grateful for the amount you earned, while doing basically nothing. Some of you have been feeding on government money since the first batch and have refused to relinquish that position for recent unemployed graduates.

If the government is not callous, the N-Power idea should be a 3 years intake thing where new Graduates are given an opportunity to benefit too. But that’s not what it is.

Bad belle. God doesn't bless bad belle people. Stop the jealousy and pray for your own.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Shakaranews2020: 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ojukwubucket:

Bad belle sie eba puo!

No mind am. Bad belle people no d ever progress.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by sylve11: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
omooje1:
Except the woman has plans to pay 2 months upfront, if she pays only for March. She is as useless as COVID 19 ITS SELF

Lol grin cool

1 Like

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Sososo(f): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
emeijeh:
We give you Glory Lord, as we honour you
You are Wonderful, You are Worthy o Lord

Repeat 50 times
you are funny o . On the 50th one the money will be paid abi

1 Like

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by imam07: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Instead of you people to place coronavirus curse on the stupid woman u are here talking gently. The woman no care if u die of hunger. Even before Corona came, she has been a devil.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by bodmas3000(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
God will provide better job for everyone looking for a job in Jesus Name.Amen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
got kids and not idle but present situation lock me down,,,, admin pls dont delet...
soliciting for assitance

0049785303 gt any amount

this is a serious issue..

1 Like

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by skyplustk(f): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
It is well o was not even paid for February was waiting patiently for march stipend but look at me if not for a kind hearted woman I don't know what might have happened
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Beolly(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
babtunns:

BaD belle

Bro there's no bad belle in this case, if you've earned 30k monthly in more 3 years by now you should have a decent savings now to start anything not minding how small, because I know you were told it's not going to go on forever only those who this would really benefit from it at end. And not those who lavish it not minding what happens when the payment will eventually stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Aladdin1(m): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Shakaranews2020:

Bad belle. God doesn't bless bad belle people. Stop the jealousy and pray for your own.
NO MINE AM!
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by osazsky(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Person way nor fit pay salary na him wan come pay stipend....my bro go out and huzzle. .they didn't pay us our salaries last month till date no alart.forget abt these stipend fg cant sustain it I even envisage massive sack of workers in 2 months time spits a country with no foreign reserve ...look at what other countries are doing...all our president and senators know is looting even after 25 years Abacha loot is still been discovered every week in various countries...100 years from now we go still dey recover Buhari loot spits
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by ekene101: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
tricksters:
How much are you paid as stipend monthly?

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by ekene101: 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
ChineduSong:
@ekene101 are you on Twitter? Let's connect. My username is the same
ok boss,will connect with you

1 Like

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Felaak47(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
That Sadiya of a thing is very wicked, low and that office is too big for her. In this country competence is always shut out for politics. It's a shame
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by deolu2000(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Npower volunteers are just mere elements of electioneering. Not a single one of them is being empowered as the program lacks poverty alleviation structure. But I am sure they are too proud to admit this about the program especially with the way they were shouting 4+4 before the election.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Akin51(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Why are you not paid for February. Are you place on hold.kindly share
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Akin51(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
skyplustk:
It is well o was not even paid for February was waiting patiently for march stipend but look at me if not for a kind hearted woman I don't know what might have happened

Why are you not paid for February. Are you place on hold.kindly share
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by nkemjacob2(m): 1:18am On Apr 05, 2020
npower beneficiaries u people are not included into gvt concern. find another hustle o
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by kem6636: 1:51am On Apr 05, 2020
8ygitjmbud
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by kem6636: 1:51am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by kem9317: 4:30am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by JustAPhase(m): 6:33am On Apr 05, 2020
handsomeclouds:

You are a fool. In your entire miserable life you can and will never achieve a quarter of what I have achieved at my age. You jump into illogical conclusions without thinking

lol
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by babtunns(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Beolly:

Bro there's no bad belle in this case, if you've earned 30k monthly in more 3 years by now you should have a decent savings now to start anything not minding how small, because I know you were told it's not going to go on forever only those who this would really benefit from it at end. And not those who lavish it not minding what happens when the payment will eventually stop.

Ko fucking Dani joke... 30k come be moni
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by ekene101: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Beolly:

bro say what you know,do you think the 30k comes in early like you are thinking, sometimes they pay after two or three months,during those times how do you think volunteers survive,I spend over a thousand naira daily for food and tp to my ppa for five days weekly..don't you think those with savings will be tempted to spend what they saved during these period of non payments,some even buy articles on credit and pay back after payment which leaves some with little or nothing at all. How can you save when your salary doesn't come is regularly,not that the money is even enough for one's expenses. Remember some people got families and aged parents, light bill,water,rent, feeding,other miscellaneous all on 30k that doesn't come at a fixed date. Bro try dey dig deep into matters and reason and wella B4 u dey talk.
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Beolly(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
ekene101:
bro say what you know,do you think the 30k comes in early like you are thinking, sometimes they pay after two or three months,during those times how do you think volunteers survive,I spend over a thousand naira daily for food and tp to my ppa for five days weekly..don't you think those with savings will be tempted to spend what they saved during these period of non payments,some even buy articles on credit and pay back after payment which leaves some with little or nothing at all. How can you save when your salary doesn't come is regularly,not that the money is even enough for one's expenses. Remember some people got families and aged parents, light bill,water,rent, feeding,other miscellaneous all on 30k that doesn't come at a fixed date. Bro try dey dig deep into matters and reason and wella B4 u dey talk.

Please answer the following

First of all take note the OP said he has stocked his shop with proceeds(savings) from the same N power where the payment of stipend comes in late.

Note : During months leading to the elections payments were made as at when due.

1) How many months are they owing you presently? and when they refused to pay for two or three months do they eventually clear those backlog? if it's one or two months they are owing presently then you have no excuse. I'm sure you guys have been credited more than 24 - 26 times.

2) I think N power was targeted at the youth, I don't expect any beneficiary to be married and if it all he wishes to get married which is fine, then he ought to think outside N power as the only source of income to sustain his family. anyone who rely solely on N power as the only means of income has no business with marriage.

3) Why buy articles on credit when you know you don't have a secured or assured source of income. and knowing the attitude of an average Nigerian those articles maybe luxurious articles.

From the moment this minister came on board I would have expected anyone on the scheme to know that they are on a borrowed time, judging by her numerous scornful comments about the scheme. And I feel if I were one of the beneficiary I would constantly have it at back of my mind that I'm still unemployed and that any payment made could be the very last one, no one places his hope or budget on a source of income that you know fully well that is not sustainable in the long run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Candoit: 12:36am On Apr 06, 2020
Is there still N-power?
You guys have benefitted for so long from the scheme.
What baffles me is how you would still shout Buhari did nothing at the end of the day.
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by EteBabaagba222(m): 3:16am On Apr 06, 2020
Small time,they will asked us to save from 30k. Even the whole country is asking for donation on the rainy day.

They lockdown Ogun, Lagos and share money in Zamfara,boron, where no cases of covid19,some e goat wl be shouting one Nigeria, sai Baba.

Disaster is d youngest minister yet cant pay stipends as at when due. N w believe in youth's takings up d leadership.
Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by baddest04: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2020
Beolly:

Please answer the following

First of all take note the OP said he has stocked his shop with proceeds(savings) from the same N power where the payment of stipend comes in late.

Note : During months leading to the elections payments were made as at when due.

1) How many months are they owing you presently? and when they refused to pay for two or three months do they eventually clear those backlog? if it's one or two months they are owing presently then you have no excuse. I'm sure you guys have been credited more than 24 - 26 times.

2) I think N power was targeted at the youth, I don't expect any beneficiary to be married and if it all he wishes to get married which is fine, then he ought to think outside N power as the only source of income to sustain his family. anyone who rely solely on N power as the only means of income has no business with marriage.

3) Why buy articles on credit when you know you don't have a secured or assured source of income. and knowing the attitude of an average Nigerian those articles maybe luxurious articles.

From the moment this minister came on board I would have expected anyone on the scheme to know that they are on a borrowed time, judging by her numerous scornful comments about the scheme. And I feel if I were one of the beneficiary I would constantly have it at back of my mind that I'm still unemployed and that any payment made could be the very last one, no one places his hope or budget on a source of income that you know fully well that is not sustainable in the long run. Do you understand d word YOUTH, so a youth cant marry, at wat age do u think they call people youth.. The truth is we never had a good government past and present, we have political parties... We don't have a working system... Don't u know people have bills to pay... So they will save d 30k without paying bills, even monkeys have bills to pay

Re: N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? by Nettybrown(m): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hunger o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email / Nigerian Degrees And Work Experience Are Disregarded In America. Why? / In Portugal, It's Now Illegal For Your Boss To Call Outside Work Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.