Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,485 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally (72175 Views)

Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / Iran Reports 49 New Coronavirus Deaths, Highest Single-day Toll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by JoshTrillions(m): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Even though there is a limited 5g test bed in Bergamo for airport and tourist use full roll out of 5g services for Bergamo where expected to happen in first quarter of 2020 and I am not sure it ever happened after all this . But we must remember Bergamo is just 37 miles away from Milan and the cities share frequent traffic between each other so much many of the visitors to Milan use cheaper flights to Bergamo from low budget airlines and then transit to Milan and then back to Bergamo so that can be a plausible reason .

As per the the NIGERIAN that got it without travelling you need to first understand that 5g doesn't transmit the virus . 5g weakens the immunity and allows the virus to become opportunistic ..yes once a person has it he can spread to another person so your Nigerian must have caught it from somebody who came from a city with 5g if you check his contact history but the good news is as he is a 5g free zone if he has no co-morbidities he will likely not even show symptoms and will recover in days without help
I respect you sir.. Honestly i do..
It's one thing to know something, its another to be so graceful whilst imparting it..
All your submissions so far have been totally logical, with corroborative evidence too..
I think we have a better chance at understanding certain "coincidences" if only we would calmly observe and cross reference data before shouting "CONSPIRACY THEORIES"

For those who dnt wanna be open minded at all to any "uncomfortable and Unconventional information" just know that anyone who wants to hide something from you will give you reasons to not believe an alternative story or narrative, like quickly tagging it a CONSPIRACY THEORY

Thanks for your inputs so far Sir..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by PNomsule: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Empty as ever , I have clearly correlated high rates of deaths and infections in cities with 5g than those without ..I have proven that that only common denominator in this cities is 5g , I have provided studies about the effects of milimetre waves and EMF on the human body .

You what have you done ?

Absolutely nothing

You dont even know what Virus is

You don't even know difference between 4g and 5g

You have no idea that 4g waves have totally different characteristics from 5g in behaviour and way they are deployed

You are waiting for the WHO organization to tell you 5 is not safe before you know it's not safe .

Totally empty and bereft like the typical dullard.

At least give me a reason why you think death rates and infections are higher in some cities than they are in some other cities instead of resorting to mere name callings typical of your type of people .

So death rate in Wuhan and indeed China has decelerated, was 5G demobilized? Bloody alarmist doing follow follow and claiming he be researcher
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by isblog(m): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
kikero:

BCG is a vaccine against tuberculosis.

It is also administered in the developed world.

It does not boost immunity against anything other than tuberculosis...and TB is a bacteria. The mechanism of immunity against viruses is very different from that for bacteria.

The BCG vaccine is given to prevent TB infection and it is given in 157countries of the 180countries we have.

There are 31 first world countries and 23 of them have stopped BCG vaccines because they seem to have eradicated TB years ago.

The BCG vaccine wasn’t made against a a viral infection of course but from research findings it is seen that the countries where these vaccines are still ongoing then to have lesser cases and lesser severe cases and deaths too so there is the postulation that there is an unexplained link to the incidence rates of this countries and their BCG Vaccinations.

A typical CHEST X-ray or chest CT of a covid 19 patient (the severe cases) mimics the picture of Koch’s disease

Now this is also from a logical point, also the malaria infested nations.. some form of immunity seems to be in place somehow

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by ezra1990: 7:33am On Apr 11, 2020
rottennaija:

And how about the millions or billions of people worldwide? Are their lives not worth it? Is only your brothers you think of... JWs with their racist or tribalistic world view. No wonder a common person is better than you guys.
...When I say brothers I did not single out any religion...Extensively speaking we are created by the same God and hence we are brothers. But all the same you are entitled to your opinion.
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by rottennaija(m): 8:06am On Apr 11, 2020
ezra1990:
...When I say brothers I did not single out any religion...Extensively speaking we are created by the same God and hence we are brothers. But all the same you are entitled to your opinion.

An afterthought
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by HRMK: 8:16am On Apr 17, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

So America cannot lie but other places can lie?... What makes you so sure?..
WHAT HAS AMERICA GOT TO GAIN FROM LYING?USA SINGLE HANDEDLY FINANCE W.H.O.!WHAT ELSE?
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by HRMK: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

So America cannot lie but other places can lie?... What makes you so sure?..
ITS NOT CALLED #LIE INTERNATIONALLY BUT #PROPAGANDA!EVERY NATION DOES IT!!
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by babyfaceafrica: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
HRMK:
ITS NOT CALLED #LIE INTERNATIONALLY BUT #PROPAGANDA!EVERY NATION DOES IT!!
semantics
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by HRMK: 5:02am On May 07, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
semantics
UR PERSONAL OPINION!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers? / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.