Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally (72173 Views)

Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / Iran Reports 49 New Coronavirus Deaths, Highest Single-day Toll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bacteriologist:
Very sad. This is the same country where they announced a day of prayer (march 15) to curb this spread.

This is evidence that prayer IS USELESS. If only trump was more proactive than reactive.

The US usually has an annual National Day of Prayer. I doubt this one was organized with covid 19 in mind ...just sayin.(If anything...it had probably been scheduled months in advance)
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
rusher14:

Why isn't it lethal in Sweden?

With over 300 deaths in Sweden you don't it's lethal taking into cognizance that's Ericsson is just running limited test bed transmissions in some cities in partnership with some Telco using a test license ..as we speak there is no swedish city with blanket coverage like Wuhan or NYC . The swedish govt has not even allocated spectrums for a full service till date and they have such death rates

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Bacteriologist(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
descartes400:

Can you provide evidence on how radio waves can create viruses?

Conspiracy theorists, like most theists, are the worst people to argue with in this life. Just let them bask in their common stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Wettoid123: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ooooooooo what is happening now to America I pray for this virus to end there should be heavy rainfall in America to wash this virus away,ijn!
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by neuroboy4: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Salvador1:
Sophiscated country

Tomorrow they will brag as the world most powerful country
Thank God say our own death Na just two almost a month now.

Meanwhile Nigeria is better that US

Should I say in terms of coronavirus or what...

grin grin 'in terms of corona virus ".
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by oyejohn: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
BrutusOj:
This may sound funny, but the obvious truth. Coronavirus no go kill any real blooded African man who has been living under the hard economy courtesy of bad leaders. If we jump malaria and constant common cold and other flu pass, we go jump Coronavirus pass too. And for those who will come here to remind me of some Africans that have died cos of the virus, don't forget most of them are aged people who already have primary health challenges before the got the virus. Their immune system is very very weak.

I like you joor.. �����

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by West2019(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nigerian should pls help.American oooooo.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Bacteriologist(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
kikero:

The US usually has an annual National Day of Prayer. I doubt this one was organized with covid 19 in mind ...just sayin.(If anything...it had probably been scheduled months in advance)

I disagree. March 15 was specifically set aside to pray concerning the Corona virus crisis.
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
As in that was scary to read yesterday.

Is the chloroquine not working?
They are not using it in useless NY
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by kayalcomp: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Please let government stop this 5G of a thing. it seems the radiation is causing this Covid-19

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by AFONJACOW(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
It will never be well with Chinese, what do they stand to gain in all these This is not first time they start eating creepy things, as my knowledge made me believe, any virus that goes through fire ( cooking) will never survive outside it host... Why how is these virus only strong in human body, why the virus is not affecting other animals that share same Oxygen with us... The earlier the world United together and put Chine to it place , the better of mankind survivor...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by showafrica(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
globemoney:
is this not the same corona people are recovering from and being discharged in Nigeria. Something is not right. RIP to the dead

Its not a black man diseases.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Angelfrost(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
America failed woefully here... With all their posturing and posing, they ought to have prepared better... They had a full month to put things in place...

This is a colossal fvck up... Trump fall hand big time!!!

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
Spain recorded over 1300 within 24 hours same period
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by eyinjuege: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
As in that was scary to read yesterday.

Is the chloroquine not working?

I really doubt the evidence regarding the efficacy of chloroquine as treatment for this particular corona is strong.
I'm sure Trump wanted to appear to be doing something , and to reduce panic in the world, hence putting it out there that chloroquine works.
There are some old medical literature books that says chloroquine may be a treatment for coronaviruses, but it's just anecdotal tbh.
This type of corona is a new one and we are all just learning about it
Chloroquine doesn't appear to be doing nada.
We had better ask all these old women selling agbo and all sorts of herbs at this junction o

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by ABIMIKUJOSHUA: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
May God help us oooo..
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
descartes400:

Can you provide evidence on how radio waves can create viruses?

Erm, radio waves cause the human cell to extrude viruses from the body....as they say

(And yes, that's complete rubbish)

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Lisaint(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
something is not right is this not the same covid they release people from in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Staphylococcus: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:
We should ask ourselves why COVID 19 is not lethal in places without 5g coverage like Lagos ?

Please stop this your foolish ascertions

No sense in it.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by URHOBOWARRI(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Americans are playing games. It is a political strategy against the unknown to the rest of the World. Corona virus is a mere flu like malaria which could be otherwise treated with Chloroquine on a normal dosage. Today, conspiracy theory is catching up with the gullible citizens of Africa who bandwagon in everything. With God all things are possible. Just wait, many things will be exposed. Nigeria's Government is taking advantage of this perilous time. God bless Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Donbabaj: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
globemoney:
is this not the same corona people are recovering from and being discharged in Nigeria. Something is not right. RIP to the dead

The problem is the number of infected persons Doctors are capable of taken care of at a time.

That is reason they are preaching STAY AT HOME to reduce the number of spreads and to enable the doctors focus

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Please stop this your foolish ascertions

No sense in it.

Please leave alone and go and face your agent curriculum

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Peterperosco: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Only God who have been saving can save us

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Bgetto: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Another theory to scares people to leave at home

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Staphylococcus: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Angelfrost:
America failed woefully here... With all their posturing and posing, they ought to have prepared better... They had a full month to put things in place...

This is a colossal fvck up... Trump fall hand big time!!!

He was chest beating about America's readiness

Gradually the tone changed and casualties began to rise.

This is not falling of hand, it's failure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by anonymous1759(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
sapientia:
Africa is not prepared.

If there is no twist of fate.

Hundreds of millions will die in Africa.

Now I understand why an expert projected 45 million deaths in Nigeria over a month ago.

Lai have also instructed that corpses will not be released.

Seems Buhari led Govt is ready for mass burials already.

Nothing will happen in Nigeria always masturbating for bad news in Nigeria. Nigeria is handling the virus better than America with the help of God. I pray for healing in the land

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by guru90: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
Oyibo people be like broiler chicken. We be native fowl.

Na so brother.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Foodforthought: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Salvador1:
Sophiscated country

Tomorrow they will brag as the world most powerful country
Thank God say our own death Na just two almost a month now.

Meanwhile Nigeria is better that US

Should I say in terms of coronavirus or what...
You are rejoicing that another country has more deaths than your country and claiming bragging rights over a country unfortunate to be losing citizens to undeserved death every minute.
Truly the heart of man is desperately wicked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Investnow2017: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
enny09:
WHO really cause alot of problem by advising people not to wear mask, if you're infected wearing mask will reduce the spread of the virus and if you're not infected mask also reduced your chances of contacting it.

Are you sure of what you are saying
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
AFONJACOW:
It will never be well with Chinese, what do they stand to gain in all these This is not first time they start eating creepy things, as my knowledge made me believe, any virus that goes through fire ( cooking) will never survive outside it host... Why how is these virus only strong in human body, why the virus is not affecting other animals that share same Oxygen with us... The earlier the world United together and put Chine to it place , the better of mankind survivor...

1.It is, viruses affect other animals too. (Parasites too also affect other animals, same for bacteria, etc. I know of four strains of plasmodium spp that don't affect humans, only simians). And plants.

2.The virus is postulated to have come from bat meat. Many people don't cook meat well. And some viruses can survive high temperatures and low temperatures

3.China isn't the only source of viruses...we Africans have all sorts of viruses like Ebola, Lassa which came from bats and rats respectively. The US has a lot of viral diseases too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Staphylococcus: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Please leave alone and go and face your agent curriculum

You are not making a sense.

I have told you yesterday and will tell you again today.

Out that shiit you believe on a professional forum and I will make your stupidity popular.

5G causing Corona virus. Same you said that it's killing birds.

Am getting to believe that you abusing a substance and it's taking a toll on your reasoning.

Mr. 5G

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Osegie4real(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mizwisdom:

God doesn't answer prayers from Gays and Lesbians. They need to repent, He will listen to them afterwards

You are wise.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers? / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.