Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally (72165 Views)

Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / Iran Reports 49 New Coronavirus Deaths, Highest Single-day Toll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by TruthSpeaker: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
THIS NEWS IS EITHER OLD OR IT IS FAKE, BECAUSE FRANCE RECORDED 1,355 COVID-19 DEATHS YESTERDAY.

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Emmanuelhector(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
globemoney:
is this not the same corona people are recovering from and being discharged in Nigeria. Something is not right. RIP to the dead
Oga, ka mmadu nu ife joor
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by 2sexycom(m): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
kikero:

The french doctor did a study with a very weak design. In brief , he treated 42 patients,(a very small number for that type of study) there was no clear criteria regarding how they would be cured, and he did not treat severely ill patients)

If he had done a RCT....which many studies are doing now..things might have been different.

Trump was attacked precisely because the evidence was not very good.
But a man in New York said he was at the point of his death when a friend told him about IT. He called his doctor, they discussed and gave it a try and that was how he survive. Imagine a man that thought he had just a few hours left to die.

Even here on Nairaland, a Nigerian based in Nigeria shared his testimony that the drug saved him because NCDC refused to test him for coronavirus and he was dying but gave the drug a try and he got well.

There are things I have learned about life since the past 3-4 years now... conventional method might not save you but unconventional method might save you. You have to try everything and science as we know it does not have all the solution.

My friend showed me the scar on his leg and he told me every hospital they went to told his that they will have to amputate the leg, which was already decaying.

Guess what saved him? unconventional medicine, herbal.

I have a hearing problem that started in 2016, I know it is an infection, the signs are there but doctors have not been able to help. In fact one of the covid19 patient that returned from Italy shared on twitter a symptom that is similar to what I have been experiencing. her Corona Virus symptoms came with hearing losses, nasal congestion and phlegm from the back of her throat which makes her spit it out so often. These are same symptoms I have been having for my hearing loss. After medication, it left her and her hearing restored.

In life, we have to try everything... as you can see, conventional methods is not even helping them and more people are dying. Do not be surprised that what you read from some media about French doctor's method is a way to twist the truth and because a lot of these big pharmaceutical companies are not wishing for these to go away so soon.

I do hope this will be over soon so that we can all go back to our normal lives.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by michoim(m): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
sapientia:
Africa is not prepared.

If there is no twist of fate.

Hundreds of millions will die in Africa.

Now I understand why an expert projected 45 million deaths in Nigeria over a month ago.

Lai have also instructed that corpses will not be released.

Seems Buhari led Govt is ready for mass burials already.

Edited: These people quoting to insult me and talking about being negative and trash,

None of you have given a tangible reason why this virus will not kill Africans. Italy did more than this but look at them now.

Don't get prepared.. Be waiting for imaginary luck
Don't be sarcastically unimaginable!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Kingspin(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
desiredhome:

No......it will never be like that in Nigeria, after all is over three weeks now Nigeria recorded the first index case in Nigeria, there are reports of recoverd cases and only two dead cases so far.

However is like our maleria prown environment/treatment is helping.

I hope both the government and the people are willing to comb the spread of the virus
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by proffemi: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
globemoney:
is this not the same corona people are recovering from and being discharged in Nigeria. Something is not right. RIP to the dead

Don't.Tempt.Fate.
What is the average age and health condition of the Nigerians who have easily survived it? Have our vulnerable populations really been infected yet? Have our facilities been overwhelmed yet?
Don't crow yet o.....

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Lawrentta16: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
isblog:

It will shock you that the postulated 45million deaths will not happen

There is proof that BCG administration from the late 70s and 80s till date which is rampant in Africa has also boosted the immunity of Africans against COVID 19 unlike the 1st world countries where BCG vaccination against TB had been stopped due to the claimed eradication of TB

You will be shocked that despite our bad leadership in Africa and especially Nigeria, this wave will pass and we will be fine without the projected deaths

I just hope that this experience will stimulate our leaders to focus on the healthcare system in our beloved country

God will heal us
God bless dear. U're d best

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by chuksmad(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:
We should ask ourselves why COVID 19 is not lethal in places without 5g coverage like Lagos ?
let me understand, if it's 5g as you said, what is the politics of allowing it in the country, knowing that it is lethal to human
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by imam07: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
sapientia:
Africa is not prepared.

If there is no twist of fate.

Hundreds of millions will die in Africa.

Now I understand why an expert projected 45 million deaths in Nigeria over a month ago.

Lai have also instructed that corpses will not be released.

Seems Buhari led Govt is ready for mass burials already.

Edited: These people quoting to insult me and talking about being negative and trash,

None of you have given a tangible reason why this virus will not kill Africans. Italy did more than this but look at them now.

Don't get prepared.. Be waiting for imaginary luck
Go and sit down with your fake analysis. Do u think it is this sit at home is d only thing protecting us in Africa. The major thing that does not allow the virus to be effective is our hot weather. Though the virus is struggling to spread but find it hard because of the hot weather. If not for the weather, what is Africa beside America. Go away with your predictions.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
As in that was scary to read yesterday.

Is the chloroquine not working?
Chloroquine doesn't do anything, Trump was just bullshittin.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by tyup(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
ayusco85:

Prophet of doom. U will be among the 45 million.
grin grin
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
chuksmad:
let me understand, if it's 5g as you said, what is the politics of allowing it in the country, knowing that it is lethal to human

Maybe those heavily invested in 5g are hiding the truth about the technology and hoping we will eventually build strong antibodies to weather it just like we did radio and radar .
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by hilfinity(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
tyup:

True stat

I guess u just woke on a lazy morni n tot of fabricating this stat rite...

Lie lie pikin tongue
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by proffemi: 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Maybe those heavily invested in 5g are hiding the truth about the technology and hoping we will eventually build strong antibodies to weather it just like we did radio and radar .

Baba, please stop this 5G rubbish.
Edit: build antibodies to radio and radar WTH are people smoking around here?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Samueltimothy11: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
proffemi:

Baba, please stop this 5G rubbish.
Edit: build antibodies to radio and radar WTH are people smoking around here?

You don't even know what a virus is so go and face your curriculum and leave me alone ....when you know what a virus is come back and we talk ..
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by anEye4anEye: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
stormborn28:
i just watch a discussion concerning that

Please share with us
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by JoshTrillions(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Roon9:

Baba enter house abeg! This is beyond your comprehension
Lol, Bro, i had to login just so i could comment..
Hats off to you sir..
Let's just say some pple have refused to "look beyond what they see"..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Lawrentta16: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
BrutusOj:
This may sound funny, but the obvious truth. Coronavirus no go kill any real blooded African man who has been living under the hard economy courtesy of bad leaders. If we jump malaria and constant common cold and other flu pass, we go jump Coronavirus pass too. And for those who will come here to remind me of some Africans that have died cos of the virus, don't forget most of them are aged people who already have primary health challenges before the got the virus. Their immune system is very very weak.
correct man no mind those negative people

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by proffemi: 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:
You don't even know what a virus is so go and face your curriculum and leave me alone ....when you know what a virus is come back and we talk ..
Education is a choice; it cannot be forced on anyone.
I do find it irritating that the uninformed are usually the ones who most confidently push their weird theories.
But that's not your fault, abi? Enjoy o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
As in that was scary to read yesterday.
Is the chloroquine not working?
i wonder
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Lawrentta16: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
APCNig:

Na your family and the useless experts that predicted death for their family members ho die of Corona Virus. Nigeria has humiliated COVID-19, I think the Virus has shamelessly run to America.
Don't just mind that fooling idiot
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
proffemi:

Education is a choice; it cannot be forced on anyone.
I do find it irritating that the uninformed are usually the ones who most confidently push their weird theories.
But that's not your fault, abi? Enjoy o.

Guy some things are beyond your brain grade so face front please ..You were part of those laughing at Trump when he said chloroquine was a fix to COVID ..please face front
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by wiseoneking: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
sarrki:
It is due to the DNR order in place

Do Not Resuscitate
I think so to some extent.
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by chukxie(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
America had enough time to prepare for the Coronavirus but the braggart, pompous orange man at the White House - Trump, downplayed the potential lethality of the Coronavirus calling it "A common flu" that would fizzle away. He gave Americans false hope. Now look who's crying! Trump's arrogance and childishness have exposed America to mockery especially to the Chinese. Knowing China doesn't play by the rules, one would have expected Trump to always be prepared like a Boy's Scout but nah, his egoistic side clouded his reasoning. America had three good moments to prepare for the virus but it did NOTHING! Wetin concern me self? Abeg where Buhari dey? Anybody don receive alert from government yet?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by tyup(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
APCNig:

Our leaders are not arrogant like Donald Trump who has continued his boasting, chest beating and spewing trash while Americans have continued to die in thousands. We have recorded TWO DEATHS so far and treated and discharged many that means whatever we are doing about the COVID-19, we are doing it well. So, USA, Italy, Spain, France and others should get book and biro, get table and chairs and sit down in a class while Major General Muhammadu Buhari and our Starboy Babajide Sanwo-Olu teach them CRS 101: Introduction to Crisis Management.

Lmao

you guys here wee nur kee me grin
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by proffemi: 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Guy some things are beyond your brain grade so face front please ..You were part of those laughing at Trump when he said chloroquine was a fix to COVID ..please face front

Lol. Happy to o.

But, word of advice: you see that thing you wrote about building antibodies against radio and radar? That is one of the stupidest thing on the Internet right now (I swear I am not trying to abuse you. I swear.). It just is truly stupid to anyone who understands the topics. If I were you, I would edit it. Else, small small children will be mocking what they think is your ignorance. Mo kan n so ni o (jus' saying o). ..

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by MrPaul2: 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:

I think so. The virus is real but the rate of infection is artificial..

This might be a political game to world leaders.

Life has returned back to normal in Wuhan, the epicentre of the virus.. Infact, China are the one now restricting foreigners from entering their country
grin grin grin what the world would have done from day one
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by DEmejioba1: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Angelfrost:
America failed woefully here... With all their posturing and posing, they ought to have prepared better... They had a full month to put things in place...

This is a colossal fvck up... Trump fall hand big time!!!
I even read that he was calling someone incompetent some weeks back. I think the man is talking too much,he is a Fayose of America

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by eyinjuege: 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
blowjohn:

So the doctors treating people with chloroquine and letting the world know about it are from Jupiter?

Yes, we can see how chloroquine is working so effectively, can't we?
It's saving thousands of people in Europe and America right now, isn't it?
China also used chloroquine for the covid, btw. They haven't come out to tell anyone it worked

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Angelfrost(m): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
DEmejioba1:
I even read that he was calling someone incompetent some weeks back. I think the man is talking too much,he is a Fayose of America

Pity... This will gravely cost him November elections!!!

Joe Biden must be loving his chances right now!!! undecided
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by ezewealth(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
In 2025, my kids will tell me
Daddy tell us that happened in 2020
Me: sip my wine and clear throat
" it all started whn Liverpool want to win the leauge,........

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? / BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.