Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

How To Get Free 1GB Data On Airtel Network - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Free 1GB Data On Airtel Network (2094 Views)

10 Lucky Winners To Receive Free 1GB Data Giveaway – Enter Now! / Buy MTN 1GB Data For N230. Resell To Make Money For Yourself Too (All Networks). / GT Bank 737 Ussd Is Showing Insufficient Balance On Airtel Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free 1GB Data On Airtel Network by Dayuse209: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
I will be sharing a full tutorials on how to get your free 1gb data on Airtel Network

This free data is giving after you download and register on My Airtel app just like the free 500mb MTN gives and still giving to their customers for downloading their MyMTN App

So without much talks let get to know the freatures of My Airtel App and how to get the free 1gb data.

Features Of My Airtel App
1. This app allows you to check voice and data balance

2. You can topup your airtime balance and pay for bills

3. Allow you to check your PUK number even without the sim pack

How To Get Free 1GB Data On Airtel Network
1. Download and install My Airtel App

Android users download from playstore here

iOS users download from app store here

2. Launch the app and ensure your Airtel sim is in your device

3. Input your Airtel number band wait for a message for auto-verification

After that you will receive a message saying you have gotten free data for installing My Airtel App

Now check your data balance by dialing *140# and you will see your free 1gb.

During this period of self isolation you might also want to make some cool cash so here's how to earn up to N10,000 weekly

Don't forget to share with friends

Enjoy!!

Re: How To Get Free 1GB Data On Airtel Network by Dayuse209: 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Valid for 6 days
Re: How To Get Free 1GB Data On Airtel Network by iyke484real(m): 2:11am On Apr 04, 2020
Dayuse209:
Valid for 6 days

Sir I did all as you directed but no data was given to me.. after downloading the app and installing.
Re: How To Get Free 1GB Data On Airtel Network by Chimezie250(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2020
iyke484real:

Sir I did all as you directed but no data was given to me.. after downloading the app and installing.
be patient you will receive it

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free 1GB Data On Airtel Network by Dayuse209: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Chimezie250:
be patient you will receive it

Exactly he should wait for like 5 mins
Re: How To Get Free 1GB Data On Airtel Network by Chimezie250(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dayuse209:

Exactly he should wait for like 5 mins
it can be more than that,you will get it surely
Re: How To Get Free 1GB Data On Airtel Network by Dayuse209: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2020
Chimezie250:
it can be more than that,you will get it surely

Sure bro

(1) (Reply)

Innoson Cobra:new Innoson Car Rollout / Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. / How To Be Financially Stable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.