Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire (57379 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by blackslayer: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
There we go again! There have been reports on millions of faulty equipment coming from china to other countries; China hiding information about the number of deaths on this issue; online videos on some guy cleaning his feet with face masks; America and China trading words on who caused this coronavirus pandemic and many more... If these are fragments of rumour, then there must be elements of truth in them and if they are true, it should be a pointer to what the government should do! This is the moment we should be forward-looking on how to survive without these countries at least reduce over-dependence. Here is the moment for us to start documenting lessons we have learnt for future references. If we allow these people to come to our country, they will have first information about why the rate of infection is slow in Africa and who knows, if they are the cause, develop another strain of this virus to fight Africa.

You are using your God given BRAIN. Your leaders are all BRAIN dead!!

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Skmoda(m): 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Pls someone should look for this useless Minister of health twitter handle...let's bombard...we don't want chinese plague... I hate this people ehn.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Smartbrainfix: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
blackslayer:

You are using your God given BRAIN. Your leaders are all BRAIN dead!!

I can't stop appreciating your comments. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Waterlrd: 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
There we go again! There have been reports on millions of faulty equipment coming from china to other countries; China hiding information about the number of deaths on this issue; online videos on some guy cleaning his feet with face masks; America and China trading words on who caused this coronavirus pandemic and many more... If these are fragments of rumour, then there must be elements of truth in them and if they are true, it should be a pointer to what the government should do! This is the moment we should be forward-looking on how to survive without these countries at least reduce over-dependence. Here is the moment for us to start documenting lessons we have learnt for future references. If we allow these people to come to our country, they will have first information about why the rate of infection is slow in Africa and who knows, if they are the cause, develop another strain of this virus to fight Africa.
Hehehehe, there is cold war going on between China and some few countries and more viruses are yet to come but Africa is not their target, so no one should get worried.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by xpool(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Smartbrainfix:

I remember, since we started importing our medical drugs from China, India and Pakistan, terminal ailments like stroke, diabetes, cancer, high bp, low bp etc increased arbitrarily in Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by OBku4(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
johnmartus:
I don't want Google translation.
You really don't! pheww!
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Pat4lovee: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
When the issue of coronavirus started in Italy there were little death rate but immediately China doctors where invited to Italy more than 800 death was recorded that very moment, please refer back to the day China doctors arrived Italy. Do not allow Chinese doctor in our country plssssss

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Iluvmycontr3: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
psucc:
Thought it was a joke!

This life is an irony.

If China could get mind export fake kits to Spain, then they will directly send the virus.

No wonder the western countries are airlifting their citizens out of Nigeria

Hmm, must we accept anytin from China at this point in time?
What kinda leaders are we really having in that country??

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
JerryGent1983:
my guy that gee voiced his opinion why
are you attackingg him besides he sounds more Igbo than you

The fool you quote is not an Igbo person
His only mission in this forum is to create enmity among Igbo brethren
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by pastie(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Something is not right here, People who cannot help there country should not have business in helping others.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Ripama: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Now, they want to chase people out of isolation centers. Nobody will go for test.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by kenq2t(m): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
please china wants to end the whole world please the allow them to test you with any thing or even give you any mask or kits to put if you are not feeling any symptom just maintain your social distance and go your way. dont use
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Nwanne why are u insulting your brother?you cant even type IGBO well!

The guy he is insulting is not Igbo
He is a Yoruba man from Ondo state
His only mission on this forum is to instigate Igbos among themselves using different usernames

Check his previous posts and see for yourself
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by t00dugged(f): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Africa the guinea pig is about to get hit with a deadlier strain of corona virus cooked in the Chinese millitary lab.

Take your chances at home ,don't trust the government ,they have sold your future and swallowed it in their stomach.They are at the mercy of the 21st century colonialist and will not do anything to save you.

These first world countries have wondered why Africa has low mortality rate despite our challenges. Stay woke people!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Marine54(m): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
goodnessme1:
The other guy is an impostor who always claim to come Abia,then he will start insulting Anambra people just to cause fight.
That guy is an Aboki ! He is not a yoruba.....
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Peresrichly: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
I listened to voice note from a Nigerian in Italy warning African countries about this exactly this that the cases in Italy increased in thousands immediately a medical team from China visited Italy offering to help. That some face masks and varcines they came with might probably be infected with virus which might have increased the cases. So let them not come then all of a sudden we start hearing increase in the cases like that of Italy, The truth is I don't trust this Chinese people.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Chidex50:

Guy wetin u dey even talk.With this point you've mentioned I quite agree on the ppl that said there's no unity in Igbo land. How can u be saying this kind of trash? Igbo bu ofu guy! So change this stupid mentality and be refined.

He is not Igbo
Check his previous posts
He is a Yoruba man from Ondo state.
He just comes on nairaland to create disunity among Igbo using different usernames. Don't be fooled
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by idtwo: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Being abusive will not help you.
So oga Mr IQ & brain drain, the number of doctors we have in this country cannot effectively manage 200+ covid-19 cases? I thought you have sense? But I was mistaken.

AfroKnight:

You should ask your grandfather.

I mean! How could any anyone with even the wits of a preteen miss my point?

Honestly, it takes a special kind of stûpid for you interpret my comment as dismissive of the great work done by Nigerian health workers. I actually implied that we are understaffed due to brain drain and need all the help we can get, especially from those who have dealt with this pandemic far longer than we have.

Quit reasoning like someone with a double-digit IQ. If your father failed to help your intellect, you should strive to be better yourself. Why? Cos at the moment, with what you have written, the apple doesn’t fall from the tree. He cannot help you with the handicap you both share.

I have no time for your kind. You have no value to add to any discourse.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by ORBLIGHTS(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
ALL I SEE IS 'MERGER'. LOTS OF EUROPEAN COUNTRIES WOULD BE FORCED TO MERGE WITH ANOTHER STRONG COUNTRY ONCE THIS PANDEMIC IS OVER

AND GUYS WILL BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO ANY EUROPEAN COUNTRY AND EVEN THE AMERICAS WITHOUT STRESS ONCE THIS IS OVER.

ALL THEIR INDUSTRIES AND COMPANIES WILL BE UNDERSTAFFED shocked
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Deyemz(f): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
OK
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
This brainless govt at it again. We have good doctors here already breaking record. You want to bring this people to make this virus spread faster. Choi!
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by AfroKnight: 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
idtwo:
Being abusive will not help you.
So oga Mr IQ & brain drain, the number of doctors we have in this country cannot effectively manage 200+ covid-19 cases? I thought you have sense? But I was mistaken.

If you had sense, you’d know that even before the pandemic the health sector was grossly understaffed and that this pandemic makes the situation even more dire.

But I’d be expecting too much from you, considering your pedigree. Ignoramus.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Successkay12(m): 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
Smartbrainfix:

Fact

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Igwekaala(m): 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
What for really...what is even wrong with our leaders. China of all places.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by ChikezieU(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
just when you think you have heard enough from this government they do the worst
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Insectkiller: 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ahahahag grin grin grin angry grin grin grin

Egungun has finally reach d Express

shocked
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by momove4real25(f): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
daddytime:
Agbada don hook for barb wire oh
lol
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by daddytime(m): 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
momove4real25:
lol

I swear down my sister...
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by biggy26: 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
May God grant African leaders sense. May wisdom fall on them!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by tammie24: 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
it's like you are in my head!
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Kenneygirl(f): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
√√

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Balzy: 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
my thought

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria / Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) / Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.