Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) (57522 Views)

Choirul Huda: Indonesian Goalkeeper Dies After Collision With Team-mate (Video) / Adetunji Restates Commitment To Abia Warriors / Rafael Everton To Be Unveiled As Abia Warriors Gaffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
medTechworld:

slowpoke! Can't you mind your business? Na your type wey dem dey set trap for n u go kuku fall. Idiot!
say that to your dumb brain coz you really deserve an accolade mf's....
nairaland has truly given some idiots the guts to say shit.
say that to my damn face wen we see
nd watch me snuff the life out of you...its not a threat!
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by kelly72: 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
successmatters:
Ha

What did he go there to do?

He should have stayed in his peaceful region instead of going to the most unsafe city in the country.

This comment is wrong. There are bad people everywhere, even in Umuahia. And from his name, he isn't Igbo and so may have his family in Ibadan.
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by SexytorresE(f): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oh! Na For hand self? Better . But wait? Hope he will keep again ? cry
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Chris2863(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
NextD18:
Shot in IBADAN?

Nna eh! Why do those people hate IGBOs this bad?

Imagine shooting an innocent Igbo guy like that.

Ndi ofe mmanua gbakwara ajor wicked oo!
Nya, fa choro igbusisi ndi Igbo niile no na obodo fa?

Anya ukwu adirokwa mma oo!
Lol
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Deyemz(f): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
shocked
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by ngwababe(f): 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Prayfortheworld:

Wow from which side

Isiala Ngwa South.

1 Like

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by MetaPhysical: 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Sekolowo1:

Pele, Ajala tan naa ee. Eyin naa nu. Stop making mockery of urself. That he was shot in ur land shows d level of insecurity there. Grow up bigot

Aahhhh!!! In my land ke?
Yeeepa!!! Ahhhh, na for Ibadan!!

Why you no tell before nau

Chei, Chukwu okike obiama!!
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Prayfortheworld: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
ngwababe:

Isiala Ngwa South.
Oh nice
I came from North
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by ngwababe(f): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Prayfortheworld:

Oh nice
I came from North

OK. Ndewo Nwanne.
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by NextD18: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
ngwababe:

OK. Ndewo Nwanne.
This is not Ngwa's dialect.
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Prayfortheworld: 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
ngwababe:

OK. Ndewo Nwanne.
Dalu danne
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Xkale1234(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
NextD18:
Shot in IBADAN?

the biggest mumu wer i don see big fool so thieves dey look for Igbo guyz ba mumu
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by ngwababe(f): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
NextD18:

This is not Ngwa's dialect.

O bukwanu ngiri gbuo, NextD18? Onye mkporo gi? cheesy
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by NextD18: 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
ngwababe:

O bukwanu ngiri gbuo, NextD18? Onye mkporo gi? cheesy
Ihe kenania idi isu obu nigiri eh? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Heineken(m): 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Sekolowo1:

Yeah, Igbos are nice especially if u stay among them. But not d types that comment on Nairaland. They portray them d other way
lol bro...
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by ngwababe(f): 12:52am On Apr 04, 2020
NextD18:

Ihe kenania idi isu obu nigiri eh? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hafudi m.
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by FODA(m): 1:42am On Apr 04, 2020
oloriLFC:
nonsense! Did you see where it was written that his family lives there? And who told you he was shot because of his tribe? Armed robbers dey look face?
why are you replying the fool sir
A pig is a pig, even in London,the kind of robbery that happens in ikenegbu every day is higher than the kind of robbery that happens nationwide daily ,nothing concern robbers with tribe ,I respect and love igbo tribes ,but this guy is one of the black sheep

2 Likes

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by AmDayo: 2:10am On Apr 04, 2020
oloriLFC:
nonsense! Did you see where it was written that his family lives there? And who told you he was shot because of his tribe? Armed robbers dey look face?

As I like my Igbo brother reach,base on sey we even share d same religion... But make I no lie you alaye ....your comment is full of hate.

Let sey no to unnecessary tribalism.
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Almustykay(m): 2:20am On Apr 04, 2020
Average Nigerians are not interested in the act & suspects of the crime but are only interested in d premise that have no stands; Igbo vs Yoruba, Hausa vs Igbo, Muslims vs Christians, Apc vs pdp. Solutions to the challenges that are before us we don't care. Honestly, we need to reevaluate our mentalities. May God safe us all
NextD18:
Shot in IBADAN?

1 Like

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Kennyswag: 5:02am On Apr 04, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

Forget that ijaw in your moniker, the ijaws i know aren't this stupid. You are 100% yoruba.
We have people like you that claim not to be yoruba but are yoruba. E.g Joe Igbokwe
Stop denying your tribe..
And mind you, whatever an igbo man sees today, it will take you yorubas 10 years to see that! If igbo man feels sidelined always then that's becos it's the truth!
Stop attacking igbos becos they are in your region.. If you want them to go then pay them for their investments they have in the land already. Thieves
which investment are you talking about?
I hope you ain't talking about gala hawking or okirika trading..

1 Like

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by medTechworld(f): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2020
Paxxcarl:
say that to your dumb brain coz you really deserve an accolade mf's....
nairaland has truly given some idiots the guts to say shit.
say that to my damn face wen we see
nd watch me snuff the life out of you...its not a threat!

You are truly a dumb ass. Wasted sperm.

1 Like

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Adolak(m): 8:30am On Apr 04, 2020
medTechworld:

Are you this daft? Who says I am setting a trap for you? You are a dum.b ass.hole. tueh

We know your type. And I don't have your time.
Sorry for your loss.

Wait, did you say you're a relationship expert on your profile?
Someone like you?
Chai! I give up.
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by oaugraduate1234(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2020
I wish him quick recovery
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by oloriLFC(f): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2020
AmDayo:

As I like my Igbo brother reach,base on sey we even share d same religion... But make I no lie you alaye ....your comment is full of hate.

If you see tribalism, okay. I am not alaye tho
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by IdioticNLmods: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2020
Kennyswag:
which investment are you talking about?
I hope you ain't talking about gala hawking or okirika trading..
If you feel those are the investments I'm talking about then good for you
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by BoboKush(m): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2020
oloriLFC:

U get tym dey explain for those dumbass

2 Likes

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Tmb78(m): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
AmDayo:

I fear who no fear you o.
So you saw the comment of the person you quoted as full of hate BUT you didn't see the comment of the useless idiot,NextD18,who started the tribal nonsense in the first place.
So his own comment is full of love?
Why are you people like this ehnn??
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

Forget that ijaw in your moniker, the ijaws i know aren't this stupid. You are 100% yoruba.
We have people like you that claim not to be yoruba but are yoruba. E.g Joe Igbokwe
Stop denying your tribe..
And mind you, whatever an igbo man sees today, it will take you yorubas 10 years to see that! If igbo man feels sidelined always then that's becos it's the truth!
Stop attacking igbos becos they are in your region.. If you want them to go then pay them for their investments they have in the land already. Thieves

I can't claim anybody's tribe because of any bastard on a faceless forum who is in no way responsible for my upkeep.
If Joe Igbokkwe denies you, that means he is ashamed to be an Igbo.
You claimed you dominate the National team and Igbos sleep their ways into representing 36 states in every beauty contest, how many tribes complains, yet you claim you are sidelined. If just one thing doesn't favour you, palava! What else do you want? Ordinary AMVCA, bigotry started, 34 pages of bigotry comments on Nairaland, na wetin?
Go and ask the people who paid your transport fares to other people's lands to invest to pay you for your foolishness and stupidity. What stops you from carrying your Akara investment away from people's lands, investments indeed! Zombies!

1 Like

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by IdioticNLmods: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

I can't claim anybody's tribe because of any bastard on a faceless forum who is in no way responsible for my upkeep.
If Joe Igbokkwe denies you, that means he is ashamed to be an Igbo.
You claimed you dominate the National team and Igbos sleep their ways into representing 36 states in every beauty contest, how many tribes complains, yet you claim you are sidelined. If just one thing doesn't favour you, palava! What else do you want? Ordinary AMVCA, bigotry started, 34 pages of bigotry comments on Nairaland, na wetin?
Go and ask the people who paid your transport fares to other people's lands to invest to pay you for your foolishness and stupidity. What stops you from carrying your Akara investment away from people's lands, investments indeed! Zombies!
Eya.. E sure me say you be evening newspaper and a failed beauty pageant contestant who lost to an igbo contestant. It's not our fault that an ugly fake ijaw bitch lost. It has always had to do with jealousy and that's why you are bitter like this.. I'm not surprised, that's what you yorubas are known for.
If the girls slept their way to win a pageant then what stopped you and your people from doing the same? Or are you all virgin mary? grin
Smelly ugly women who are pained cos they don't get the desired attention grin Also blame your wayward men who can't keep their dicks in check and pick their ugly women such as you to represent yoruba, if you have problems with igbos then you should have problems with your people more cos of your men. I can now see the reason why you claim my ijaw brothers, you are ashamed of your tribe whose men look at igbo ladies more than they look at you, i understand your plight but you are not really fitting into the ijaw thing so please give up and embrace who you are.
Lastly, Better don't go and be killing our beauty queens like your brother who shot our goalkeeper because he is igbo, i already see your obsession can be that dangerous.

Igbokwe wannabe grin
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Kennyswag: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

If you feel those are the investments I'm talking about then good for you
thank God you didn't argue

1 Like

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by IdioticNLmods: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kennyswag:
thank God you didn't argue
There are investments and there are investments

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) / Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Buys BMW For Players (photos) / Chichi Igbo Keeps Mum On Child Photos She Posted Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.