Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,994 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:08 AM

Akwa-ibom: Number One In Cleanliness And HIV In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa-ibom: Number One In Cleanliness And HIV In Nigeria (639 Views)

Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa / Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures / Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Akwa-ibom: Number One In Cleanliness And HIV In Nigeria by okpalaAnambra: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Inner beauty and cleanliness is far better than outward cleanliness...What Akwa-Ibom falls under is that their outside is considered most clean why their inside is most dirty

I Will Go for inner cleanliness anytime anyday

Akwa-Ibom should seek to make itself to be clean within and rid it itself of HIV, I'm sure their people agree with them being the most clean state but reject their number 1 in HIV rating, what a double standard

Akwa-Ibom should seek the face of God
Re: Akwa-ibom: Number One In Cleanliness And HIV In Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Inner beauty and cleanliness is far better than outward cleanliness...What Akwa-Ibom falls under is that their outside is considered most clean why their inside is most dirty

I Will Go for inner cleanliness anytime anyday

Akwa-Ibom should seek to make itself to be clean within and rid it itself of HIV, I'm sure their people agree with them being the most clean state but reject their number 1 in HIV rating, what a double standard

Akwa-Ibom should seek the face of God

If you want to know if Akwa Ibom is clean, go to plaza and you will see. It's all propaganda.
Re: Akwa-ibom: Number One In Cleanliness And HIV In Nigeria by SlayerSupreme: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Are they really number 1 in HIV?
Re: Akwa-ibom: Number One In Cleanliness And HIV In Nigeria by okpalaAnambra: 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
SlayerSupreme:
Are they really number 1 in HIV?
Yes they're
Re: Akwa-ibom: Number One In Cleanliness And HIV In Nigeria by Herdsmen: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Yes they're

you this is a Yoruba boy..

Why is it so difficult for una to mind una bussiness

Is there any neat place in Yoruba land ..both in and out neatness

Ojukokoro every where.. haba!

Re: Akwa-ibom: Number One In Cleanliness And HIV In Nigeria by helinues: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Herdsmen:

you this is a Yoruba boy..

Why is it so difficult for una to mind una bussiness

Is there any neat place in Yoruba land ..both in and out neatness

Ojukokoro every where.. haba!

Why dragging Yoruba into this delusional?

Can't you guys do a day without mentioning Yoruba?

Op is a known Okoro that always split venom on social media as tradition must be obeyed

Re: Akwa-ibom: Number One In Cleanliness And HIV In Nigeria by Herdsmen: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:

Why dragging Yoruba into this delusional?

Can't you guys do a day without mentioning Yoruba? The obsession is real

Is he not a Yoruba boy?

What’s he’s business with akwaibom and dia hiv status
Akwaibom collect award .. why the thing the pain the Yoruba boy..
you know the distance from Yoruba land to akwaibom

Till your people learn to behave .. I will stop..

You ..always s indirectly or directly stroke all igbos daily on this forum .. and all of una yoruba on this forum

Na why I said Yoruba no fit take 10% of what they give

And me will be giving una more than a � ..

If you don’t like it.. go hug wet transformer .
Ain’t changing anytime soon..

Wake up

Re: Akwa-ibom: Number One In Cleanliness And HIV In Nigeria by helinues: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Herdsmen:

Is he not a Yoruba boy?

You ..always s indirectly or directly stroke all igbos daily on this forum .. and all of una yoruba on this forum

Wake up

Like I said, the guy is only practicing known tradition from SE..

Hating anything hate able...

Abi no be your people dey make striking of others people post as a professional on NL?

How about the majority of trollers or perhaps enemy of Nigeria ( Those who are wishing evil for Nigeria)

Re: Akwa-ibom: Number One In Cleanliness And HIV In Nigeria by XANDERBOY85: 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
This bigoted OP isn’t Igbo! Don’t let his choice of moniker deceive you!

Re: Akwa-ibom: Number One In Cleanliness And HIV In Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:

Abi no be your people dey make striking of others people post as a professional on NL?

How about the majority of trollers or perhaps enemy of Nigeria ( Those who are wishing evil for Nigeria)
listen to "No air" by Jordin Sparks and Chris brown.

Even though it's a love song, it is a perfectly description for the idiot you are trying to put straight.

What do you want him to do without mentioning Yoruba? Without mentioning Yoruba he can't breath or make any sense.

So what other comment do you want him to make, he has no skills and probably no solid intellectual induced opinion
Re: Akwa-ibom: Number One In Cleanliness And HIV In Nigeria by Herdsmen: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:

The boy is a typical Yoruba that deserve joy stroking igbos and minorities

Go through his post and read for yourself

Don’t change narratives.. even nairaland knows he’s yorubA..

And for the fool .. calling his baba idiot..
I will keep screaming Yoruba once Yoruba commit.. change narratives or act Yoruba.. if e pain am.. make he kill himself.

Bounty no see am. grin

Re: Akwa-ibom: Number One In Cleanliness And HIV In Nigeria by helinues: 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Herdsmen:

The boy is a typical Yoruba that deserve joy stroking igbos and minorities

Go through his post and read for yourself

Don’t change narratives.. even nairaland knows he’s yorubA..

And for the fool .. calling his baba idiot..
I will keep screaming Yoruba once Yoruba commit.. change narratives or act Yoruba.. if e pain am.. make he kill himself.

Bounty no see am. grin

Why are you always incoherent.. Is it only when You are high you always log in to your NL account? grin grin
Re: Akwa-ibom: Number One In Cleanliness And HIV In Nigeria by meccuno: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Herdsmen:

Is he not a Yoruba boy?

Wake up

Re: Akwa-ibom: Number One In Cleanliness And HIV In Nigeria by Herdsmen: 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:

Why are you always incoherent.. Is it only when You are high you always log in to your NL account? grin grin

How you take know.. grin
Na play time I Dey enter nairaland.. we don’t take it seriously serious..

Life is good ..

Katsina State Government Fumigates Daura (Photo) / 300% Hike On Electricity Charge Is 419, N1000 For 24.9 Units / Audio IGR (pics)