Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,483 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 PM

I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] (11588 Views)

My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by mytime24(f): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hw many topic Nonsense u dey post in a day angry
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Chazzyboy: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:
I'm eating and crying. Hunger why?
you are enjoying
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by mechanics(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
The food is still better.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
dukeprince50:
Wait, no be u go withdraw N100k from ATM, give N80k out as philanthropic man weh u be, come even tell person weh beg u money online that u can't help people online anymore.
How u take broke in less than a week?
Ona go just deh lie upandan

Awww, so touching.

#Smile.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
mytime24:

It's not a crime to ignore. Is it?
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Rickjordan:
Which gal are you planning to pipe down...later u be claiming virgin

With Lasticle, you don't need to eat things of that nature to last long — they are to nourish the body. Lasticle handles lasting long.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Iceyjayz: 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
mytime24:
Shut up!
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
oxiide22:
you're a confirmed millionaire but you're saying this. I learned how to write and publish books on kdp from ur post but honestly I'm not making sells. I wrote one SciFi book and I need money serious now can u do a favor n give one of your book to publish on my....? Ilegend

#Smile.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
slan87:
Thumbs up to you man, now I believe you know the secret to lasting long.

Wait a minute! So, as at my level of experience, you think I'll eat something just to last long in bed? That will be the greatest disgrace to mankind. It seems you haven't read the book Lasticle. I eat nuts or fruits for a different reason and it's not related to sex. Sex has already taken care of itself.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
HundHunter:

What happened to your Ugly fish?

Hahahaha. Ugly fish? That sounds funny. It's gone.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
jericco1:
I have seen this exact picture like 5 times elsewhere. Put on a good show nigga!

Okay.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:
grin chai! Call that ya babe wey cook for you naked last week make she borrow you money,I go pay.

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by sheyitokz(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
goan smoke weed lyk our M.president larr kolo yaff worry uu

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Weirdgee: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:
life sha same person that went to market yesterday, bought food items, Cook and ate is complaining now. Nothing person nor go see for nairaland.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Goalnaldo(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:
Please, let someone help me with money to buy food.
send your BVN
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by helen4(f): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
itzwell:
Wait oh, is it the same u dat is looking for who to dash chairs in the other thread
My exact thought dear sister.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Thoughtfeed: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
glimpse33:

Okay. I may not have 1billiion dollar yet

But, I have Online Courses On Amazon, Click Bank, E-commerce That Could Potentially Earn You Your First $1Billion In 12Months.

I'll give you for free!

Can I get this please
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Goalnaldo(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

Awww, so touching.

#Smile.
boss abeg may you be the first nairalander wey drop something for my account abeg. 2061881608 UBA
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Goalnaldo:
send your BVN

Lol.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
helen4:
My exact thought dear sister.

Helen, you better go make food for your husband, it's getting late. Stop "thoughting."
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Moralgladiator:
grin chai! Call that ya babe wey cook for you naked last week make she borrow you money,I go pay.

I no get babe na — just friends. I don't do relationship things.

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
sheyitokz:
goan smoke weed lyk our M.president larr kolo yaff worry uu

Weed is medicinal, but I have stopped after 2 months of trying it in 2015. It made me eat like a lion and sleep like a baby.

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by emmafineboy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
nothing is too small if God touches ur heart,i lost my job and with dis corona virus of a tin am so down.
Ecobank.
Acc.no.5861026102
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by kalufelix(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Seems am in the gay section..So dudes now thrive on controversy, crave for attention like biatches and do all the drama thing...hmmm wonders they say...you could use a playstation box you know...
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
emmafineboy:
nothing is too small if God touches ur heart,i lost my job and with dis corona virus of a tin am so down.
Ecobank.
Acc.no.5861...

This is unfair. I didn't ask anyone to drop an account. After putting God in your statement and acting so tender, if I don't oblige to this manipulation you're playing on me, angels in Heaven will say, "You didn't help someone in need, so I'll punish you — you're stingy, you're greedy."

Angels, I'm not greedy with money, but I don't oblige to manipulation.

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
kalufelix:
Seems am I'm in the gay section..So dudes now thrive on controversy, crave for attention like biatches and do all the drama thing...hmmm wonders they say...you could use a playstation box you know...

Fixed.

Work on your spelling and punctuations first before you work on your cheap opinion skill.

You may need this book below, you know?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by helen4(f): 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

Helen, you better go make food for your husband, it's getting late. Stop "thoughting."

You wan chop in?
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
helen4:
You wan chop in?

Of course. As long as you know how to cook. I doubt you can cook sha.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by helen4(f): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

Of course. As long as you know how to cook. I doubt you can cook sha.
Awww, keep doubting ni gba yen o.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by rex444(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
you no see your yans......epic
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
helen4:
Awww, keep doubting ni gba yen o.

Anyway, my aunt's name is Helen and she can cook. When I visit you in this COVIK One Nine era, what will you cook for me?
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by suremanpatriot: 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:
you mean a whole legend yu be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. / (hot Boobs) Nickiminaj Show Off Her Big Boobs (18+ Photos) / Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.