Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

Work From Home. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work From Home. (2615 Views)

Freelance Work From Home As A Personalized Internet Assessor At Lionbridge / 15 Jobs You Can Do From Home / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Start the journey towards making additional income today.

Work From Home. Begin The Process

. Waiting to receiving more applications. Over 25 people have already began the training. Just the rest and position yourself to convert idle time, to productive engagement
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 5:12am On Apr 10, 2020
Work From Home. Begin The Process

. Waiting to receiving more applications. Over 25 people have already began the training. Just the rest and position yourself to convert idle time, to productive engagement
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
So, after a successful first trial on content writing mentorship with the first candidates that applied, I contacted my partner, we had a meeting and I counselled him on providing Mentorship training in Graphic Designing in similar fashion ( WhatsApp Mentorship and at very cheap rate), No more 25,000-30,000 Naira to learn graphics design and we're collaborating in doing this towards the improvement of lives in the country. After the graphic design training session, you can begin to design flyers, posters and just one design alone, you can charge your clients anywhere between 2,000 and 5,000 Naira depending on the service rendered and location

So, allow me invite you to register for Two weeks training on :

Content Writing @ Just 1,000 Naira

Graphic Design @ Just 4,000 Naira

Hurry up and sign up today
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 3:41am On Apr 11, 2020
So, after a successful first trial on content writing mentorship with the first candidates that applied, I contacted my partner, we had a meeting and I counselled him on providing Mentorship training in Graphic Designing in similar fashion ( WhatsApp Mentorship and at very cheap rate), No more 25,000-30,000 Naira to learn graphics design and we're collaborating in doing this towards the improvement of lives in the country. After the graphic design training session, you can begin to design flyers, posters and just one design alone, you can charge your clients anywhere between 2,000 and 5,000 Naira depending on the service rendered and location

So, allow me invite you to register for Two weeks training on :

Content Writing @ Just 1,000 Naira

Graphic Design @ Just 4,000 Naira

Hurry up and register today
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 9:02am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Register and begin your journey towards content writing mastery today!
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Apply!
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Book your training now
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Register your interest today!
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Apply and share this information with a friend
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 7:18am On Apr 14, 2020
Enrol today
Re: Work From Home. by daxon001(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
FivePeas:
Writing will afford you decent income.

Trust me. I make One Million Naira Yearly from writing articles in the past three years. I intend to retire by the end of this year. Which is why I intend to pass the skills, knowledge and contacts I have to alEast 50 persons.

Hurry today, register while I'm still making myself available to provide this training.

Register today. Share this information with a friend

Hello sir. Already sent you a mail.
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
daxon001:

Hello sir. Already sent you a mail.

Replied
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Register today and learn a new skill in just one week
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Register now. Begin The journey towards learning a new skill today
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2020
Register and begin your journey towards content writing mastery today! !
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Indicate interest today.

Send in your application
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 9:58am On May 02, 2020
Have you considered content writing
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 9:39am On May 03, 2020
Tell a friend..
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 7:30am On May 04, 2020
Free training. Sign up
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 12:26pm On May 04, 2020
Send a mail to apply
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 11:43am On May 16, 2020
Send a mail. I have free time on my hands at the moment and can mentor a few writers. If you're interested in making some income for yourself through content writing, send in your application

You can earn atleast 15000 Naira monthly from content writing. Trust me. With over 100 Nairalanders mentored and trained and about 20 working with me at the moment, you're in good hands.

I look forward to receiving your applications
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 3:07pm On May 16, 2020
Re: Work From Home. by Starry321: 9:52pm On May 17, 2020
FivePeas:
Send a mail. I have free time on my hands at the moment and can mentor a few writers. If you're interested in making some income for yourself through content writing, send in your application

You can earn atleast 15000 Naira monthly from content writing. Trust me. With over 100 Nairalanders mentored and trained and about 20 working with me at the moment, you're in good hands.

I look forward to receiving your applications
Interested but the email on this account isn't available anymore. Can't send you a pm
Re: Work From Home. by FivePeas: 1:49pm On May 30, 2020
Starry321:

Interested but the email on this account isn't available anymore. Can't send you a pm

Send an email. The email is operational

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farm Manager Job Vacancy / Rich Global Limited.....real Or Fake??? ASAP / N-power Teach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.