Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? (27603 Views)

CBN Offers ₦50 Billion Credit To Households, Businesses Affected By Coronavirus / How Has Corona Virus Affected Your Business And Income / How Has Corona Virus Affected Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by twnklshop: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Someone bought 250,000 naira worth of Rainbow Currency (YEM) yesterday and 200,000 naira worth today. He paid 200,000 naira yesterday and 120,000 naira today. I had to ask him last night the vision he saw that made him to buy YEM at this Corona Virus time.

I have proof of the figures stated above and can show them anywhere.

https://inpholine..com/2020/02/the-rainbow-currency-yem-more-valuable.html?m=1

I would not beg anyone to buy Rainbow Currency. Those who see the same vision would buy it and keep it.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Bgetto: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hmmm... I dont know how to explain damage Mr coro has done to me
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by aareopeyemi75(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Delivery service agent can't go to my customers to deliver my product in Lagos. It's very painful.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by concho(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
oyeb15:
Its Government that affect businesses with their obnoxious policies on covid-19.

Is government that lock people at home not the virus.
He asked how it affected businesses and not how it affected ur brain

3 Likes

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jack500:
I have #3.5m worth of catfish swimming in my pond right now, the buyers can't buy because their is no means of export presently, they do export as smoked black fish, I have overspent on thier feeding already to maintain the weight.

Corona, pls go on time. Let me cash out.

2 Likes

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by concho(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
we are into lending and agent banking . Majority of our customers are business men and women in the markets across Anambra. We have close to 15m with these people inside the market. They repay us on weekly bases ,
Ever since the lockdown , we have not collected anything. And am scared that a lot of people might vanish after this corona saga

6 Likes

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by luluosas(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Very badly. My phone spoiled last week Friday. No place to repair it. No money to buy new one. Presently using my wife's small MTN phone.
Business has been dwindling. Are you offering me any help because my internet data sales business is 100% dependent on my phone.
It is well

1 Like

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by immaculate1234(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
My business has been greatly affected I feel dejected right now
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by kingzephyr(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
joshi24:
For me it has affected my business negatively by not allowing my customers purchase goods (footwears) from me with excuse of using the little at hand for feeding.

How has it affected your business(covid-19) positively or negatively share your experience?
I've been looking for how to get footwears..you can drop your whatsapp number.lets talk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by drmikeadams(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
joshi24:
For me it has affected my business negatively by not allowing my customers purchase goods (footwears) from me with excuse of using the little at hand for feeding.

How has it affected your business(covid-19) positively or negatively share your experience?
. , would u be kind enuf to upload d kind if shoes u sell,,do u sell suede shoes?
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by skyplustk(f): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Was hoping to job hunt before coro came in I really need a job
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by DaddyMorenike: 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
lonelydora:
Na who dey alive dey do business

Stay home and safe, people
Na who dey alive dey chop. Who no chop dey die.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by jubrilELsudan: 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
IF I SAY HOW RONA HAS AFFECTED MY BUSINESS, NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by AreaFada2: 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
showafrica:
Coro shut down everywhere, if it continues like this every body will go back to farming.
Do herdsmen allow them to go to the farm again?

In three states in the South, most farmers I know have long been driven out of their farms. They beat up people, rape, collect their motorcycles, money and inflict injuries on them.

The herdsmen terrorists gloat that they control Aso Rock, Police, Army and everything and nothing will happen if they kill everyone.

Here, asslickers are hailing Buhari.

The day people will hold money and no food to buy, they will know how far. Maybe even no food and no money.

In 9ja something's got to give. Just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by emmafineboy(m): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
I'm without pls help a brother....
Nothing is too small if God touches ur heart,i lost my job and with dis corona virus of a tin am so down with notin pls help a brother & God ll bless u
Ecobank.
Acc.no.5861026102
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Ceska(f): 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mine is completely shut down. Since every one is home, no one is interested in acquiring new clothes.....
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by empire02: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Everyone is saying negative,
Well, mine is positive because my business is cited in the village, no leave, no transfer..
Imagine I'm cashing out 135k by Monday..
As against the normal 50,60,70k.
But make the thing end oo

4 Likes

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by djWALE(m): 12:14am On Apr 05, 2020
Team forex �...it's been causing irregularities in the price.. but we movee

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Emmatee1816(m): 12:32am On Apr 05, 2020
luluosas:
Very badly. My phone spoiled last week Friday. No place to repair it. No money to buy new one. Presently using my wife's small MTN phone.
Business has been dwindling. Are you offering me any help because my internet data sales business is 100% dependent on my phone.
It is well
I can help you sort out the damage phone...I am a professional phone repairer,and besides I work from home at the moment provided i have the required parts.if interested,you can reach out to me. 08121651816
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by momove4real25(f): 12:37am On Apr 05, 2020
Jack500:
I have #3.5m worth of catfish swimming in my pond right now, the buyers can't buy because their is no means of export presently, they do export as smoked black fish, I have overspent on thier feeding already to maintain the weight.

so sorry
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by omiolota1960(m): 12:50am On Apr 05, 2020
u need corona test
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Wordrep65: 12:51am On Apr 05, 2020
I learned forex trading before the lock down and that's what's sustaining me for now because salary has been put on hold
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by opedaydydx9(m): 12:51am On Apr 05, 2020
Shop and office locked � No more hustle till after apocalypse
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by cooltola(m): 12:52am On Apr 05, 2020
Jack500:

Bro , do you have an instagram page for your business where you can advert your catfish for sale? There is hunger in the land
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Jack500: 12:52am On Apr 05, 2020
momove4real25:
so sorry

Tanks dear
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Warmaterial(m): 12:58am On Apr 05, 2020
One thing about this covid-19 is that I witness it that the whole world was on lock down... And it will be hard again for such lock down to occur
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Jack500: 12:59am On Apr 05, 2020
cooltola:

Bro , do you have an instagram page for your business where you can advert your catfish for sale? There is hunger in the land

I dont av Instagram page.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by OKOATA(m): 1:34am On Apr 05, 2020
Jack500:

You can use facebook ads, thats what I do. I can help you with facebook ads and you will see massive returns. people from your location will buy from you.

4 Likes

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by cooltola(m): 1:37am On Apr 05, 2020
Jack500:

You can give instagram a try for your business. See what happen, you do not know if you do not try.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Shauntvglobal: 1:38am On Apr 05, 2020
*Think outside the box*

Sometimes you have to remind yourself that you don't have to do what everyone else is doing.
The struggles you endure today does not make you.

"As a man thinks so is he."
Do you want to make an impact in life, then you must think outside the box.

Life's trials will test you and shape you, but don't let them change who you are.

Watch this video and get the courage and strength you need to make a difference.

I will be taking interested persons on:

�How to create Digital Products for Online purchase.

�How to create short promo videos

�How to become a brand influencer

It's FREE, but registration is compulsory!

Limited slots, so hurry!

Register here:
��
http:///BizAsUsualonlineclass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Lamido Sanusi's Performance - Brilliant, Over-hyped, Or Mediocre? / Loved Up Photo Of Femi & Nana Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.