Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? (27625 Views)

CBN Offers ₦50 Billion Credit To Households, Businesses Affected By Coronavirus / How Has Corona Virus Affected Your Business And Income / How Has Corona Virus Affected Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by akanbiaa(m): 7:06am On Apr 05, 2020
showafrica:
Coro shut down everywhere, if it continues like this every body will go back to farming.
farming requires movement.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by akanbiaa(m): 7:08am On Apr 05, 2020
Jack500:
I have #3.5m worth of catfish swimming in my pond right now, the buyers can't buy because their is no means of export presently, they do export as smoked black fish, I have overspent on thier feeding already to maintain the weight.

Corona, pls go on time. Let me cash out.
You should dry them to smoked black fish.

1 Like

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by akanbiaa(m): 7:10am On Apr 05, 2020
One lesson I learnt, the average Nigerian is more heartless and greedy than the politicians in power and at any given chance would love to frustrate the lives of their fellow Nigerians by increasing prize of commodities they sell and having no sympathy or empathy for their neighbours.

11 Likes

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by wink2015(m): 7:28am On Apr 05, 2020
showafrica:
Coro shut down everywhere, if it continues like this every body will go back to farming.

You use the word "everybody going to farm "

What about those that does not have a land of their own to farm?

You talk as if land is free for every Tom, Dick and Harry Nigeria.

Let us pray that this coronavirus pandemic is curtailed by all possible means to give the states government in Nigeria the assurance to relax or close out the shutdown.

We all desire to go back to our normal lives despite the challenges of everyday living in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 05, 2020
bad bad bad
seriously sick,now

Contact us for your procurement from China 1688, Usa Ebay.com and amqzon

we also buy airtime for cash.
Gift cards: Amazon plau store steam wallmart paypal and co.

we also design website and blog for business and personal use.

whatsapp 07081997275
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by showafrica(m): 7:34am On Apr 05, 2020
AreaFada2:

Do herdsmen allow them to go to the farm again?

In three states in the South, most farmers I know have long been driven out of their farms. They beat up people, rape, collect their motorcycles, money and inflict injuries on them.

The herdsmen terrorists gloat that they control Aso Rock, Police, Army and everything and nothing will happen if they kill everyone.

Here, asslickers are hailing Buhari.

The day people will hold money and no food to buy, they will know how far. Maybe even no food and no money.

In 9ja something's got to give. Just a matter of time.

Yea, 9ja time is ticking, by then anything happen. A hungry man no dey fear death.

1 Like

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by miniziter(m): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
it has actually affected my business positively. grin grin
I sell "how to make money online" books and now people buy from me cause they are home and desperate
Is the what's inside the book real or you're just selling for making money sake?

1 Like

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2020
Over affected self, I am earnestly waiting for this pandemic to be over
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Bukunmi3273(f): 7:55am On Apr 05, 2020
PureGoldh:
My brother... the matter wey dey on ground so e heavy for mouth.

CoronaVirus no gree give man breathing space... everywhere dry.

Dat not withstanding,if you need Pure Original Honey..call/Whatsapp 081 0166 6771 now..let's talk about it...Las Las we go dey alright.

Its has really affected mine too...because I sell kitchen utensils,household items and sourvenir... And the store is lockdown...but you can stockpile your order... Follow me on instagram/Facebook @bk_homee

But you can call/WhatsApp 09064159728 for your HOT PRESSED COCONUT OIL...
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by miniziter(m): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2020
sonnie10:
My neighbor Emeka hoarded large cartons of hand gloves in his shop in Idumota to sell when it becomes scarce and more expensive.

Now they won’t even let anyone go near the market let alone open shop.

Egungun don enter express!

Where is his location?
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Purplekush(m): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2020
it's really messed up brvh cry

we already paid for some customised goods all the way from Guangzhou, China worth over ₦5mil for our e-com store. They have sent the goods down but up till now no news from our clearing agents.

We're only lucky it's not perishable. I think I'll have to switch to digital products for the meantime. This Covid19 shiit just came when business was peaking
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Jack500: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2020
lebete3000:

Oh boy, I pray sey fish no go grow for your head this season oh...

Lolz, I go sell them
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by owelle22(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2020
vasco01:
Business good for me ooooooo
Because now no be me dey look for client but na client dey look for me # receprocal

What do you sell?
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by dayowilliams(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2020
Jack500:
I have #3.5m worth of catfish swimming in my pond right now, the buyers can't buy because their is no means of export presently, they do export as smoked black fish, I have overspent on thier feeding already to maintain the weight.

Corona, pls go on time. Let me cash out.

I don't really no much about this but can't you try and start smoke the fish? Adding value and stock them until this evil is over? Just feeling concern
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Jack500: 8:33am On Apr 05, 2020
dayowilliams:

I don't really no much about this but can't you try and start smoke the fish? Adding value and stock them until this evil is over? Just feeling concern

Smoking require special equipment and techniques, I don't av them.

1 Like

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by maximusprime2000: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2020
Wettoid123:

If you are to do the payment from here urself you will get the car for less than 1.7m incudind shipping and clearing,,but if am to use my money for the transaction it will cost u 2.3m
What's the advantage of u doing the transactions please am interested.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Alvin212(m): 8:52am On Apr 05, 2020
idonhammer:
No be to bomb from site to site,To collect nko? All countries is on lockdown.Nobody is allowed to go out for any transaction.Even pickers dey indoor,so how Dem wan take drop the raba?

I swear

Which site you been dey bomb
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by misskenny(f): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2020
I will say 100%, my company sent a mail to all contract staff of the company, that their contract has been terminated due to this situation as company no longer produce and sell. Also all company staff must be on one month compulsory leave without pay.

Where will everyone affected go to? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Jflex07(m): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2020
This shit has really affected me badly.. My savings are just dwindling by the day ,if this lock down continues for two weeks more, then the consequences will surely be fatal .
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Evidenx:
YAHOO BOY SPOTTED!!!
REPENT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
Must you display your stupidity,is it only Yahoo boys that hustle online.Am into lots of legit online businesses so Bleep off my mentions.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by MARTINSEMMA9: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2020
My nigga this thing has really affected all businesses including ashawo and olosho them, nobody is coming to patronize them, bcoz of this they decide to go on promo and bonanza yet nobody is coming nawa for naija oo

1 Like

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by elyonchee(f): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2020
barrydee:

Hi dear! What State do u reside in and how long is it gonna take u to file for a company(Enterprise) that was incorporated 25 years ago?
I am in Abuja. What do you want to file for?
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Evidenx(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Must you display your stupidity,is it only Yahoo boys that hustle online.Am into lots of legit online businesses so Bleep off my mentions.
You implicated yourself by your words. check what you wrote.

2 Likes

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Wettoid123: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2020
maximusprime2000:

What's the advantage of u doing the transactions please am interested.

If am transacting it with my money it means after shipping it in I will sell to make profit, but if you want to involve ur money my profit will be cut off from it.

Accident cars I bought b4 the corona virus came knocking.

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Wettoid123: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2020
With this red corolla though this one have little damage

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by dayowilliams(m): 10:20am On Apr 05, 2020
Jack500:

Smoking require special equipment and techniques, I don't av them.

It is well with you at this time
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by idonhammer: 10:39am On Apr 05, 2020
No site for now bro.

Alvin212:

I swear

Which site you been dey bomb
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by maasoap(m): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2020
joshi24:
For me it has affected my business negatively by not allowing my customers purchase goods (footwears) from me with excuse of using the little at hand for feeding.

How has it affected your business(covid-19) positively or negatively share your experience?

I'm into intra city transport business, my vehicles are parked until further notice. I can only depend on my savings for now and some other monthly stipends
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by joshi24(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2020
maasoap:

I'm in intra city transport business, my vehicles are parked until further notice. I can only depend on my savings for now and some other monthly stipends
maasoap:

I'm in intra city transport business, my vehicles are parked until further notice. I can only depend on my savings for now and some other monthly stipends
maasoap:

We are all going to be saved by HIS grace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Loved Up Photo Of Femi & Nana Otedola / Lamido Sanusi's Performance - Brilliant, Over-hyped, Or Mediocre? / Femi Otedola Celebrates Birthday With His Family In London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.