Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? (27628 Views)

CBN Offers ₦50 Billion Credit To Households, Businesses Affected By Coronavirus / How Has Corona Virus Affected Your Business And Income / How Has Corona Virus Affected Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by AreaFada2: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Greatzeus:
[s][/s]
Everything was fine before you brought your bitterness and hatred as usual. We know you are hungry,did hunger fry your brain too?
I'd prefer not to reply you but since you dispute my writing, may herdsmen do to you what they did to hardworking farmers that I know and have lost crops worth lots of money.
It should not be easy for you to say amen to the prayer above.

As for hunger, see who's talking. Go back to the thread Christmas day about Christmas day food.

See that thread if I look like someone who's hungry.
The taste of the pudding is in the eating goes a proverb.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by go4value(m): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ogalanyaidi:

I sent u a msg via email.

Have replied you
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Uglygurl(f): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
it is not affecting the small business bthat I am managing oh. people are begging me to make sure I open every day.

1 Like

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Weedsmoker:
My online business is immuned to coronavirus grin.

I have been working indoors on my system with my inverter on standby, hustling from site to site.

To hell with coronavirus.

Nnaa what capacity of inverter are you using and what is the price like?
Online sure pass
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Honeydenz(f): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
It's now we will know the boyfriends that truly cares...

1 Like

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Honeydenz(f): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Funny thing now is some people don't have any savings whatsoever.

We are all crying over covid 19, who knows what next? I see another recession looming even if the covid 19 manages to clear off....naija my country!!
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by CuteYvonne777: 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by empire02: 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
empire02:
Everyone is saying negative,
Well, mine is positive because my business is cited in the village, no leave, no transfer..
Imagine I'm cashing out 135k by Monday..
As against the normal 50,60,70k.
But make the thing end oo
I'm into betting bro.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by topsquino(m): 2:45am On Apr 06, 2020
Nichy1:
Now That Coronavirus Has Put The World On PAUSE, You’ll Go BROKE Within The Next One Month If You Don’t Do ONE THING!

…And you need to do it FAST and NOW!
Before you call me a prophetess of doom for saying that, let me show you why you could STARVE during this Coronavirus lockdown and Social distancing saga.

I mean, this thing is already obvious na…

We’ve been told to stay at home for as long as God knows when.

Institutions have shut down.

Companies have shut down. Employees are at home without any source of income right now. Except for those with online jobs.

Banks are shutting down.

Businesses with physical offices have shut down.

The average Nigerian depends on his daily hustle by going out to make money and feed.

You’re now left in self-isolation to stay at home without any means of making money in the next 1 month or more.

What if this COVID-19 stays longer? And the Stay at home continues indefinitely?

Just imagine the number of families that will lose their Bread winner’s source of income.

Just imagine what will happen when you don’t receive any more credit alerts in your phone because neither you nor your bread winner is going to work anymore.

Wow! Doom is looming, I tell you!

The ONLY people that will keep making even MUCH MORE MONEY than ever are Online Business Owners.
They make money online in Nigeria. They work from home.

Coronavirus is causing the PHYSICAL WORLD to be replaced by the DIGITAL WORLD!

So if you don’t want to go BROKE during these trying times of the world, you must LEARN A HIGH INCOME DIGITAL SKILL (like Copywriting) that will make you Money DAILY while you WORK FROM HOME!

I’m a Direct Response Copywriter. I work from Home and make my money with JUST MY PHONE!

In fact, this lockdown has in no way affected me negatively.
I'm making the best use of it! All thanks to my Copywriting Skill, I make money from home.

It is one of the simplest online money making business.

I want to give you the opportunity NOW to learn Copywriting this Saturday and Sunday.
So you can RAKE in money within this period of Social Distancing and beyond!

Here's just a little sneak peek of what you'll learn from this Copywriting Masterclass: ���

� How To Create direct response advert through COPYWRITING, that TRIPLES the number of ORDERS you get on your product or service and skyrockets your SALES.

� The Quick and Easy way to write PERSUASIVE and HYPNOTIC Sales Copies that get CUSTOMERS falling over each other to buy whatever product you're selling.

� How to become a World Class Copywriter that can EFFORTLESSLY pull out a Great Copy even from your sleep, and EARN MASSIVE income monthly writing for your business and/or working as a Freelance Copywriter for CLIENTS from ANYWHERE in the world.

� And many more...

And that's not even all!

For enrolling into this Masterclass, I'll "dash" YOU these 7 Mouth-watering BONUSES for FREE! ��

� The BEST Sales Letter Template by my Mentor who's a Top Copywriter in Nigeria, that pulled in OVER N5million worth of Sales for him under 1 week. ➡️ Worth N15,000

� Easy-to-use Swipe File: Other practical Sales Copy Templates and examples that will skyrocket your productivity with this skill. ➡️ Worth N10,000

� Blindfolder Price Hack: this will reveal tricks you can use to put ANY price (no matter how expensive) on your product and blindfold your customers from "negotiating". ➡️ Worth N8,500

� High Target Income Formular: this will expose the tested model you can follow to make ANY amount of money you desire for in 2020. ➡️ Worth N9,500

� The eCom Cheat Sheet: this will show you how to start a mini importation/e-commerce business from Nigeria and make tons of cash from it. ➡️ Worth N25,000

� This powerful book, "Small Business Big Money" by Akin Alabi. This is our bestseller at my company, Ninspiro Books, and it can "shake" YOUR business with profits. ➡️ Worth N5,000

� Access to my inner circle Copywriting Hub: a post-class forum where you'll have a LIFETIME access to coaching with me, masterminds with your fellows, and full growth process. ➡️ Worth N10,000

Total Worth of BONUSES for YOU ➡️ N83,000

All for FREE!!! ���

You can't get these offers anywhere else!

The Masterclass holds on WhatsApp on April 25th & 26th.

It is for maximum of 20 Persons ONLY.

I have trained over 50 persons on Copywriting since September 2019, and the one thing that has remained constant is how my Students have been testifiying and getting results!���

The Actual Investment for the Copywriting Masterclass is N25,000.
But The FIRST 9 PERSONS to pay will pay N5000 ONLY! That is less than the price of your shoe.

The other 11 persons who don't take action IMMEDIATELY will pay N10,000.

I repeat, the 10th person will pay N10,000.

Invest that N5k so that you'll reap multiples of it with this skill!

To reserve your Slot NOW, Click here below!
[url=https:///2348168438337?text=I%20want%20to%20pay%20for%20CWM%20now]REGISTER FOR THE COPYWRITING MASTERCLASS HERE NOW![/url]

Only maximum of 20 Slots Available!

If you hurry NOW and pay within the next 24 hours, I'll throw in these 3 MORE eye-popping BONUSES exclusively for YOU! ���

� Secret Hack To Open a Legit NIGERIAN PayPal account that can send and RECEIVE Money. ➡️ Worth N15,000
� 50 Hot-on-demand Products YOU can import and sell in Nigeria and make crazy money this 2020 PLUS direct links to their suppliers. ➡️ Worth N10,000
� 5 Best eBooks on Sales that will turn YOU into a BADASS Sales Machine. ➡️ Worth N10,000

Total Worth of Bonuses for 24hours Birds ➡️ N35,000

EXTRA all for YOU for FREE!

That means you'll be walking away with BONUSES worth of N118,000 ALL for FREE! (If you pay within 24 hours).

That's because I'm the Value OVERDOSE Queen (VOQ) ���

And if after executing what you learn from the class, and you don't make 10 times the money you paid, I'll REFUND you your money back 100% plus EXTRA N1000 apology tip for you!
That's how certain I am of the value I'm giving.

You have nothing to lose.

To reserve your Slot NOW, Click here below!
[url=https:///2348168438337?text=I%20want%20to%20pay%20for%20CWM%20now]REGISTER FOR THE COPYWRITING MASTERCLASS HERE NOW![/url]

Pay the price today so that you can pay ANY price tomorrow.

© Nicholate Osinachi
Duchess of Copywriting

Are you sure you are a copywriter?

How do you expect your audience (aspiring writer) to read this long epistle?

Can't you get your message across without inundating your audience with this long, prosaic message.

Your introduction, though well-written, is boring and not compelling

First law of copywriting - think about your client's needs.

You failed woefully in this regard as you didn't consider the fact that today's humans have a very short memory span.

Nawa ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Wettoid123: 6:16am On Apr 06, 2020
frozen70:

Lol, business man

Normal now abi if u use ur cash take transact b iz u go expect profit now.
Which state are u?
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by frozen70(f): 6:41am On Apr 06, 2020
Wettoid123:

Normal now abi if u use ur cash take transact b iz u go expect profit now.
Which state are u?

Lagos
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Wettoid123: 7:07am On Apr 06, 2020
frozen70:

Lagos

OK oooo Eko ni baje, me I be Omo Benin.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by frozen70(f): 7:29am On Apr 06, 2020
Wettoid123:

OK oooo Eko ni baje, me I be Omo Benin.

Chaii

Advised me on the difference between Rav4 2008 and 2009 pls
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by frozen70(f): 7:36am On Apr 06, 2020
Wettoid123:

If you are to do the payment from here urself you will get the car for less than 1.7m incudind shipping and clearing,,but if am to use my money for the transaction it will cost u 2.3m

Pls what is the mileage I should look out for since a year in mileage for car is 12km and what do you think I should budget for clearing at the port
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2020
topsquino:

Can't you get your message across without inundating your audience with this long, prosaic message.

You failed woefully in this regard as you didn't consider the fact that today's humans have a very short memory span.

Nawa ooo

Welldone egbon mi.. Nice analysis...

The post too long

1 Like

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Wettoid123: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2020
frozen70:

Chaii

Advised me on the difference between Rav4 2008 and 2009 pls

No much diff
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Wettoid123: 8:29am On Apr 06, 2020
frozen70:

Pls what is the mileage I should look out for since a year in mileage for car is 12km and what do you think I should budget for clearing at the port

Who told u a year mileage in car is 12km,the clearing is up-to #5 to #520. D Toyota muscle I cleaned January was #350.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Luckysbab: 8:29am On Apr 06, 2020
Just in case you have your project stalled and need tipper services this lockdown period, our company has a permit for our tippers to move.

You can tag me for your 30 tons tippers need, especially within Lagos.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by frozen70(f): 8:47am On Apr 06, 2020
Wettoid123:

Who told u a year mileage in car is 12km,the clearing is up-to #5 to #520. D Toyota muscle I cleaned January was #350.

OK thanks
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Selfkontrol: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2020
nkwuocha1:

It affected my business but not my father's and some of my siblings.They started making money since February ending.....they are into importation of medicals.
morning bro. Please I would like to go into importation of medically. A little brief would help thanks
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by nkwuocha1: 9:08am On Apr 06, 2020
Selfkontrol:
morning bro. Please I would like to go into importation of medically. A little brief would help thanks

Well,most of the goods comes in from china.But there are also some from Indians too and America depending on the choice from customers and hospital.
Again,the medical lines are divided into two in the local market dominated by Igbos.There are those who are strictly into drugs, injections,vaccines,etc and there those into medical equipment like beds,IVs , ventilators, test kits,etc

The knowledge for it isn't easy trust me, especially for the first category because there thousands of drugs in the market.

But those who study courses that are in line with medicals will find it easy to do this business.Unlioe my other siblings,I didn't do such courses,they did and it's paying off for them.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Selfkontrol: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Well,most of the goods comes in from china.But there are also some from Indians too and America depending on the choice from customers and hospital.
Again,the medical lines are divided into two in the local market dominated by Igbos.There are those who are strictly into drugs, injections,vaccines,etc and there those into medical equipment like beds,IVs , ventilators, test kits,etc

The knowledge for it isn't easy trust me, especially for the first category because there thousands of drugs in the market.

But those who study courses that are in line with medicals will find it easy to do this business.Unlioe my other siblings,I didn't do such courses,they did and it's paying off for them.
thanks bro. I think medical equipments will be better and easier for me. I will make more research on it.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Emyres: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2020
ifeanyidavid:

Police come see them the yahoo boys them

Keep quiet. Dont talk if you know nothing.

I am a freelancer.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by nkwuocha1: 9:27am On Apr 06, 2020
Selfkontrol:
thanks bro. I think medical equipments will be better and easier for me. I will make more research on it.

Please do there's serious money in it.
But you have to be an opportunity to make it big time, patience too.If your way open,guy you're made for life.

It can be frustrating ooooo as well, especially in a country where the illiterates dominate NAFDAC and will truncate ones effort to register new drugs.

Again,visit websites of manufacturing companies from China, if you're stationed abroad look for inventions still foreign to Nigeria.Get more knowledge about it,contact relevant manufacturers. Most cases it's advices to go to the country of the manufacturer, meet more manufacturers see more products, check for it's availablity in the Nigerian market and it's advantages over other substitute if there's any.

You will get there with hard work and smart work.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Confirmer(m): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2020
lebete3000:

Aii
Kindly edit your post and remove my number. Still waiting for your chat.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by AkaseGold: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
At this period of social distancing because of Corona virus pandemic, use Ozioma SMS to maintain connection with your customers/members that are *OFFLINE* while you work from home.

Fund your Ozioma account or create new one on https://app.ozioma.net

Send messages from your website or app to your audience with our robust API
https://ozioma.net/api/docs

For enquires you can reach us on 08093159330 or 07026788205

Abide to government and NCDC/WHO guidelines.

Stay safe offline and online(don't fall for hackers and scammers).
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Asadujames202(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
topsquino:

Nawa ooo

Scam's written all over it
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by twnklshop: 12:27am On Apr 07, 2020
Greatzeus:

Introduce your family members and make billions together,lobatan

I have done that but it would not stop me from preaching the gospel of Rainbow Currency (YEM) to all the nations of the earth. Even if you don't buy there would be people who would buy.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by ericmor: 3:30am On Apr 08, 2020
The most painful part of it is that loan I got from quickcheck to run my business is now overdue and they have added late fee and still calling me and messaging me to pay their loan even during the covid19 pandemic and goods are still here but can't export bcs of d locked down. Just so tired of it all
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Emmaesty(f): 9:01am On Apr 08, 2020
Emmanuelvictor:
This corona virus has made My poultry farm stand halt as my birds can’t be sold. They are 10 weeks and currently on 2.5kg weight. Over 1 million tied down. And birds don’t know corona virus o. Always eating. I just tired and pray they open this Lagos o.
Why cant you sell them tho. I thought that poultry falls under essential services or are your buyers far away
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by CruzJoe(m): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2020
pipedraft:
Covid-19 has affected all business one way or the other. We are keeping fate it end soon.. Nevertheless our services are borehole drilling, Soil testing, Water treatment, Pile testing.
Also train on Autocad, Pdms, Petrel, Hysys.
Geoken. 08060360538

pls is there a solution to this....
low current doesn't carry our sumo in pumping water......

Is not as if the voltage is that low oo....for me...e suppose carry it cos is not that low.

Is there a kind of stabilizer for borehole sumo in case of such low voltage current?

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by SavageResponse(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
ajealadick:
We build food dehydrators at #exinnov but this lockdown has cut us off from our customers in Lagos and Abuja. Orders requested are on hold pending the outcome of this pandemic. Finance situation is getting very lean now. But for your food dehydrators, soap cutter and molds contact us on our website www.exinnov.com.ng or WhatsApp 08037097928 for further enquiries

What are food dehydrators used for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Loved Up Photo Of Femi & Nana Otedola / Lamido Sanusi's Performance - Brilliant, Over-hyped, Or Mediocre? / Femi Otedola Celebrates Birthday With His Family In London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.