Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown (61649 Views)

23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos / Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today / Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by IsaacRocks(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Just taking a quick walk around Abuja, expecially Kurudu an outskirt of Abuja Municipal Area Council to see how people complied with the Lockdown. I was surprised to see people coming almost more than when there was no lockdown.

Police patrol that looks rickety passed me by and they were even waving me bye bye.

The Civil Defense Van was also sighted carrying planks.

A market woman I interogated why she came out even after the Lockdown sighed and said:

"E better make CORONA KILL ME THAN MAKE HUNGER KILL. YOU NO SAY HUNGRY MAN NA ANGRY MAN A FIT VESS KILLS PERSON AND KILL MYSELF THEM NO GO NO SAY NA HUNGER, KORONA NA KOROKORO KILL E GO CIME CARRY ME".

I was chocked won't show her face as she pleaded me not to snap her picture.

Pictures below.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Takeit2017(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Wetin man go do
Hunger dey everywhere we must eat

New poll

Like for Buhari

Share For me

2 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by daddytime(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Coro coro

Hungry màn go say, all die na die jare

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
And one madam farouq said they have given 2.6 million households 20k shioooor
abi kilo ni onje take this to the front page let them see that the govt lied about the 20k given to 2.6 million households

Madam Farouq come and explain to us How? Where? When?

29 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by mooremoney(m): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Govt of lies

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Tpave(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
That NSDC van na for hire?

22 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by princemillla(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is serious. Things wont be the same believe me. It will never be the same.

This Corona saga comes with its own lesson. One I learnt in the hard way.

NO matter how you invest, learn to have separate account for small pleasure.

It has also expose the inefficient of our govt at all level.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by ninocia18(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
It's well. Nigeria will escape this phase. With very minimal casualties.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Sonnobax15(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
undecided And up till now,i'm still left in total wonderment on when nigeria will get rid of this COVID19...however it won't be funny and i won't be surprised to see or hear of missing pots of soups and stove before the end of this stay-at-home period elapses...#hunger is COVID20..

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Bunnatex(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
They should address hunger first else it will be Effort in futility..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by BlackSpanner: 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
And one madam farouq said they have given 2.6 million households 20k shioooor
Lalasticlala abi kilo ni onje take this to the front page let them see that the govt lied about the 20k given to 2.6 million households

Madam Farouq come and explain to us How? Where? When?

This woman is the Diezani of this administration, and seriously trying to overthrow Liar Mohammed

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by NeonDee(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
This one is strong..
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by hyfr(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Stupid leaders
Stupid supporters
Stupid legislators
Stupid armed forces
Stupid media
Stupid constitution
Stupid country
Some stupid lazy citizens supporting the leaders in one accord
Major hardworking citizens with different voices
Failed systems (ss se sw)

Hunger is very close to madness, I remember my freshman year at college, A whole day without food, I saw visions, I felt like I was seeing jinx in my room, next morning I felt drained, even to drink garri was not possible I was hospitalized.
Talk more of a week or more without hope or sight of food, when are they going to bring the palliatives? When the masses are dead . God forbid this wickedness, what’s the use of the education? Educated tribalistic bigots supporting fat fools than supporting one nation, make una continue

22 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by candidbabe(f): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
I do not blame them for coming out, what do you expect them to do when we have a government that don't take care of it's citizens.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Digitalstarlite: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Soldier no dey beat demfor abuja abi?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by waynejesus: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bokoharam dem
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by allen113: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
cry
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by EBUBS(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
I want wuse market pics

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Before next week, we will all be back to our normal life.

This lockdown cannot hold when most people live from hand to mouth

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by wilemer: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
IsaacRockss:
Just taking a quick walk around Abuja, expecially Kurudu an outskirt of Abuja Municipal Area Council to see how people complied with the Lockdown. I was surprised to see people coming almost more than when there was no lockdown.

Police patrol that looks rickety passed me by and they were even waving me bye bye.
The Civil Defense Van was also sighted carrying planks.

Pictures below.

Lawd help us
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Bitojoe(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ok. next
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by STREETSAN(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Man must survive
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by olukaygold(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
That's Abuja for that matter. If you go out for here,na Police men fo dey chase you up and down like say na kindergarten pikin dem wan beat.

Ekiti kete_Grear Investors- I've a tastefully built two bedroom bungalow situated around Ekiti state University/UNAD for sale.it can be converted to hostel and the remaining parcel of land will contain 10 self con if well managed. Self con hostel is really is hot cake with high demand over here.chat me up for more details
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Nefort: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lockdowns are a waste of time. After the lockdowns the virus will still be there.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Kkdpyt: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
princemillla:
This is serious. Things wont be the same believe me. It will never be the same.

This Corona saga comes with its own lesson. One I learnt in the hard way.

NO matter how you invest, learn to have separate account for small pleasure.

It has also expose the inefficient of our govt at all level.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by stubbornman(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Where the feck is the 20k these cunts promised us

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Focusmind: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lock down can never work in a developing country. People are simply poor and lives from hand to mouth.

See what is happening in Europe and US with food been distributed to the homeless.

Men, there is so much gap between developed and undeveloped countries. Covid 19 have exposed that social divide and government in developing nations needs to work hard to bridge that divide.

But corruption and greed will never allow them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by bestabigaelever(f): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
People are starving, I am too
If we don't work, we can't eat
Lockdown is not working, how many will they arrest

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
God is on the throne watching.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by tonididdy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Shithole country

Just negodu right in the nation's capitale a force vehicle is used to convey timber.

The person we curse this country, na God go punish that person generation. Have we not suffered enough?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by sylve11: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
cool
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Golden057(m): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is the city where they announced lockdown, even the president doesn't know that such place exist. Nigeria, I hail thee! The country that never had good leaders.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now / Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? / Coronavirus Suspect Dies In Omole, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.