Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Information On Hustling In Panama - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information On Hustling In Panama (5102 Views)

Hustling In Botswana As Nigerian. / Giving Birth In Panama / Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information On Hustling In Panama by agrowell: 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Please I need an information for someone who is interested traveling to Panama for hustling.
1. Possibility of getting jobs
2.Cost of living etc
Thanks for prompt and useful information
Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by agrowell: 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Still awaiting useful information, especially from Nigerian in Diaspora (Panama)
Thanks
Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
It's a good country
But what about their language
They speak Spanish
You will have to learn it sad
Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by agrowell: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=ZINIBANKS post=88072192]It's a good country
But what about their language
They speak Spanish
You will have to learn it sad

Language won't be problem, the major concern is their economy value.
Thanks, more contribution please
Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=agrowell post=88072749][/quote]
Bro you gonna need it
Firstly to acquire their citizenship
Secondly at place of work not everyone will speak English to you
Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by agrowell: 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Bro you gonna need it
Firstly to acquire their citizenship
Secondly at place of work not everyone will speak English to you

Thanks so much, I understand but for now it's not the citizenship but being able to cope with their economy
Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by agrowell: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
please who has better and more information about this country, PANAMA. Thanks
Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Strong economy
$1 = 1 Panama currency

Language = Spanish. You would need to learn the language beforehand
Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by agrowell: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
gimakon:
Strong economy
$1 = 1 Panama currency

Language = Spanish. You would need to learn the language beforehand

Thanks so much.
Though their currency can be strong but how easy is it to secure job there especially as a foreigner.
Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by benji93: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Wetin you dey find go Panama? Wetin Lecturer no go see for Cold room.

2 Likes

Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 05, 2020
benji93:
Wetin you dey find go Panama? Wetin Lecturer no go see for Cold room.

Country with one of the strongest economies in the world, where our politicians hide their money, Na em you day ask this one? That country is not 3rd world I hope your understanding knows that part? If you are mistaking that country for Burundi, they need examine you Oga. That country is as strong as Japan or even Australia now. Go figure.

Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 05, 2020
The language of instruction is Spanish.
See this link for details.

https://timbu.com/nigeria/visa/panama
Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
agrowell:

Thanks so much.
Though their currency can be strong but how easy is it to secure job there especially as a foreigner.

You'd start learning Spanish before hand. So once you get there ,rest is history. Most speak English tho
Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by benji93: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
As strong as Japan or Australia. Are you kidding me? Where did you get that from? In this age when countries change denominations as they please, you think the exchange rate of a country's currency to the dollar is an important factor these days? By the way, they use both Usd and the Balbao in Panama. What has the fact that our politicians stash their loots there got to do with the conduciveness of that place for studies or for work? You can go there for all i care since most Nigerians are fine with any other place but Nigeria. But to provide such arguments as bases for moving to Panama is quite ridiculous. You might as well not get a passport. You better go and do some research and stop spewing nonsense. One of the strongest economy ko, strongest economy ni. grin
gimakon:

Country with one of the strongest economies in the world, where our politicians hide their money, Na em you day ask this one? That country is not 3rd world I hope your understanding knows that part? If you are mistaking that country for Burundi, they need examine you Oga. That country is as strong as Japan or even Australia now. Go figure.

7 Likes

Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by benji93: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
No man, there's also the ability to know what to search for, not just the ability to use google. You clearly stated that Panama is on par with the likes of Japan or Australia, and I insist that that's bull shit. You could rave about the growth of the Panamanian economy for all i care, but do not bring countries like Japan and Australia into the conversation. Have you been denied visas into any of those countries? Or is it because Panama has some business relationships with countries like Japan, besides the nature of their relationships, wasn't stated in that wiki page. You want to find out how strong an economy is and all you could do is google strongest economies in Latin America, or google economic growth relative to other countries in America, when we know economic growth doesn't by itself say much about how developed an economy is. Which notable country does Panama have a better economy than in Latin America and the Caribbean? Trinidad and Tobago, Paraguay Bolivia Costarica? You may want to read this answer to a quora question provided by individuals on if Panama is a developed country. https://www.quora.com/Is-Panama-a-developed-country-If-not-why. People always find whatever they want to find, and usually do not search for adequate information. Like i said deciding to go to Panama is your choice, and i sincerely wish you the best, but mentioning Panama in the class of Japan and Australia, which are highly industrialized countries, especially the first, is more or less a sin. All i did in my previous post was counter all those moot arguments you made. If you are annoyed because i called your argument is nonsense, then i am sorry, but it's quite ridiculous nonetheless to put Panama on the same level as Japan or Australia. It's even more ridiculous to assume that because each Balbao is approximately 1 dollar, Panama must have a strong economy. My piece.
gimakon:

SMH,

I have a problem talking to idiots,but if you know what you are doing, I'd keep quiet to learn.. In this case,I just found out, not only are you a complete idiot, you are a total misfit who obviously doesn't make research only to come here to rant trash to prove the nonsense that comes out of his toilet... And insult people, especially when you haven't opened google. Just open your toilet and say crap, to you.. "yes you have made a point...."

Now let me help an idiot like you who obviously is too empty

Please read ,focus on Panama.. No bias.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2014/09/top-10-competitive-economies-latin-america-caribbean/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Central_America

Now check the GDP of Panama and see things for yourself.

Like I said before, I really don't have a problem especially when you know what you are saying. But behaving like a complete idiot is where I have a problem. Empty barrels, the loudest noise. You have been noticed, please leave. Who's the fool spewing trash and rubbish here now? Anuofia.

3 Likes

Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by agrowell: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
@benji93 & gimakon
You guys are contributing well to thread, there's no need to abuse one another.
I can google all these by myself but I need your practical advice.
Please any Nigerian in Panama that can give first hand information to come to our aid. Thanks
Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by benji93: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
I don't have a problem with his desire to move, my guy. that's his choice. I only have a problem with bogus claims. The guy clearly indicated that Panama was as strong as Japan and Australia economically, which was gross. As you suggested, perhaps first-hand information could help.
agrowell:
@benji93 & gimakon
You guys are contributing well to thread, there's no need to abuse one another.
I can google all these by myself but I need your practical advice.
Please any Nigerian in Panama that can give first hand information to come to our aid. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by agrowell: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
More information needed from Nigerians in Panama
Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by odinga1of: 1:31am On Apr 07, 2020
I know what you waiting for bro

grin cheesy cheesy grin

Once your client pay come, u go receive am sharp Sharp

1 Like

Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by agrowell: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
odinga1of:
I know what you waiting for bro

grin cheesy cheesy grin

Once your client pay come, u go receive am sharp Sharp

not clear
Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by agrowell: 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
More information is highly needed.
Thanks
Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by excanny: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Why not use that money to start something in Nigeria?
Don't go to a place you know nothing of and start regretting or commit suicide.
That's madness.

1 Like

Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by agrowell: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
excanny:

That's madness.

if you have no information you can as well keep quiet

9 Likes

Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by Cousin9999: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
5 REASONS TO START A BUSINESS IN PANAMA
https://www.bizlatinhub.com/start-business-panama-2019/

Hope that helps.
Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by meekmill(m): 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Any update yet?
Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by azzima(m): 5:22am On Dec 31, 2020
excanny:

That's madness.
BEST comment ever!!! It seems every Nigerian JUST wants to go ANYWHERE ABROAD! I see an idiot here comparing Panama to Japan .....are you mad? U spend over 1M to migrate to forsaken Countries where your chances of survival is almost zero or you end up selling drugs and going into their crazy prisons. Some of these countries, you have absolutely no rights, no job prospects and their hatred towards you is another story .... I will rather open a small shop with that 1M than to be a slave in another country worse than Nigeria because their immigration will be chasing you up and down,you are EASILY spotted , you can't understand their language. Some of them are trying to RUN OUT of their country while you are trying to RUN IN Some of these countries, you can ONLY come out at night because of their immigration . Just imagine, they hate you, police chase you up and down, you have no relative, you don't understand their language, you can only roam at night, plus you can't find a job because their own ppl are looking for job, you can't come back home unless you pay a fine......I will rather be a free man in my country and persevere!!!
Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2020
OP instead of panama find ways of going to Brazil, Argentina, Chile or Uruguay. Those are the richest and most developed countries in South America
Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
The USD parity is because Panama is a financial services ctr (more so a haven tho). Unless u got a bank role there, dont go.

U can visit but to hustle? The natives r not doing too good. Better built environment than NAIJA, but wat r u gonna eat ?

Do Brazil instead.

1 Like

Re: Information On Hustling In Panama by blackcherry: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Bros & sis, do we have any Nairalanders CURRENTLY living in Panama? I am learning & curious how life is there. For a single person, no kid in please.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (photo) / First Time In Ghana: Personal Experience / Good Beaches in Nigeria & Laws Concerning Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.