Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here (5843 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Unique9: 1:15am On Apr 07, 2020
there still balm in Gilead and Jesus is still in the business of miracles on earth today.
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by OtemAtum: 2:10am On Apr 07, 2020
Unique9:
there still balm in Gilead and Jesus is still in the business of miracles on earth today.
Gilead is a place around Jordan. Jesus is a fictitious character invented by Paul and co. The number of Corona virus cases around Gilead is more than the number of cases in Nigeria. So let those in Gilead use their useless balm to cure themselves first. We'd rather go for our local balms like the balm of Aba, Ijebu, Ijesha, Jos or Benin. Those balms are more effective.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Ochedi(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
onlyfacts:

His miracles are staged. There is always a stage that is why you never find him or his kind on the streets healing the sick, forget about going to hospitals he may need government approval for that first.

Minus him we have pastors all over the world yet we are facing a global pandemic, none I repeat none has a solution.

Pastor Chris in healing school, since he can't heal cases of corona came up with a stupid cover up story that, COVID-19 and 5G are linked to the Antichrist and it's not disease.

Please mark this day, just like in the past when pastors blasted, the internet, facebook, some TV, telephone amongst others as the mark of the beast but later in future turn to use them, your pastor too in a few years time will start using the 5G network he commends now. He will even say all his members take the COVID-19 vaccine when it becomes available.

All this so called pastors are just fake. TB Joshua will say it will end march 27, he failed!
Adeboye will say it is punishment from God, pastor Chris will say the opposite that's it the Antichrist and it's the same God ministering to all of them.... Yeye scam people. Be deceiving yourself

You're confused I think. If you already strongly believe his miracles are fake why asking for evidence? To gain attention or what?

Biko get busy and be productive.
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Ochedi(m): 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:

Is that healed person your aunt? Is she your family member? This is not the kind of testimony we want, pls. Next!

Safe journey dear. I wish you well in this trip you're on. Cheers!
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by petra1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by CodeTemplar: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Do pastors or Jesus heal?
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by onlyfacts: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ochedi:

You're confused I think.[b] If you already strongly believe his miracles are fake why asking for evidence? [/b]To gain attention or what?

Just listen to yourself please. So if I believe his miracles are true, what further evidence do I still need?

Evidence is only for those that doubt or don't believe to prove them wrong!

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by PYQueen: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
OtemAtum:

How are they related to you? Your brothers, sisters, father or mother or your closest friends? What are they cured of? Please don't mention headache, stomachpain and chest pain. Cure should be from cancer, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, sickle cell, Corona Virus, Ebola etc.
Do u need medical report?
Our seeing is believing gang...mtcheeew
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Ochedi(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
onlyfacts:

Just listen to yourself please. So if I believe his miracles are true, what further evidence do I still need?

Evidence is only for those that doubt or don't believe to prove them wrong!

No! Yours is a bundle of contradiction. You still won't believe. Your attitude and language says it all. You'll only believe when it happens to you and I pray it does. You're not searching for truth but attention.

I hope you enjoy it while it lasts.

Cheers!
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by edoairways: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
dazzlingd change your heading, Pastor Chris doesn't cure Jesus does the healing
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
edoairways:
dazzlingd change your heading, Pastor Chris doesn't cure Jesus does the healing

Ok, if you know anybody jesus ever healed through pastor chris, pls let's know.
The purpose of this thread is to expose the fact that he was a fake miracle worker..
Since I've been living, I have never seen anybody that knows anybody that knows anybody that was formerly lame, blind , deaf that was cured by pastor chris yet he performed miracles back to back on TV

So have u seen any?
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by OtemAtum: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
PYQueen:
We need the person who got the miracle, not some random dude telling shamefaced lies here grin
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ochedi:

You're confused I think. If you already strongly believe his miracles are fake why asking for evidence? To gain attention or what?

PYQueen:

All these noise making wont solve this..
Go on google and search for people who were formerly blind, deaf and lame and made to see through church miracles, you won't see any.
Is it that those people who were cured are ingrates or no proper record about them.

It is not everyday u get to see someone who has been blind from birth miraculously open his eyes without any form of medical approach. And u think hundreds of this wont happen and it wont come out on CNN??

Yet no single person on this thread has been able to say he knows one with the thousands of miracles pastor chris performed
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by edoairways: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
dazzlingd:

Ok, if you know anybody jesus ever healed through pastor chris, pls let's know.
The purpose of this thread is to expose the fact that he was a fake miracle worker..
Since I've been living, I have never seen anybody that knows anybody that knows anybody that was formerly lame, blind , deaf that was cured by pastor chris yet he performed miracles back to back on TV

So have u seen any?
I have seen many of them in my area but that was few years back.
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
edoairways:

I have seen many of them in my area but that was few years back.

It's like u lived in an institute for the disabled....

Anyway, may the wrath of jehovah befall anybody that lie.

You mean u knew this people when they were blind, lame, and deaf then they went to pastor chris and they were completely made whole and u witnessed all these??
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by edoairways: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
dazzlingd:

It's like u lived in an institute for the disabled....

Anyway, may the wrath of jehovah befall anybody that lie.

You mean u knew this people when they were blind, lame, and deaf then they went to pastor chris and they were completely made whole and u witnessed all these??
I just told you I knew some of them that were healed by the power of God during his crusade. And please change that topic , pastor Chris is not a healer
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
edoairways:

I just told you I knew some of them that were healed by the power of God during his crusade. And please change that topic , pastor Chris is not a healer

Anybody can make a claim, wat u are saying is nothing new, we all watched it on TV how he healed thousands back to back. Saying u have seen some is so vague, we just need one u know, that is verifiable....so we can believe it wasnt scam afterall
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by edoairways: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
petra1:
Pastor chris is live now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLNkvNiUhDA
It is not a live video
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by edoairways: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
dazzlingd:

Anybody can make a claim, wat u are saying is nothing new, we all watched it on TV how he healed thousands back to back. Saying u have seen some is so vague, we just need one u know, that is verifiable....so we can believe it wasnt scam afterall
Where you there when the healing took place? Those healings happened years back. Did he also fake the ones in other countries and continent too?
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
edoairways:

Where you there when the healing took place? Those healings happened years back. Did he also fake the ones in other countries and continent too?

If you have nothing to say pls gerrout and stop wasting our time...

What's hard in saying.

Mr. Xxxxxx
Mode of sickness/disability: permanent blindness
Date he was healed: August 2003, lagos christ embassy
Relationship: brother inlaw
Current state: completely healed, lives in Ikeja, works in Coca cola etc

You know what I mean, stop beating around the Bush...for this kind of healing to have occured, it would have been all over the news and front page of all news papers across the country...it would have been the talk of the town

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by OtemAtum: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
edoairways:

Yes, he faked all. Or you think the foreigners are not corrupt too?
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Ochedi(m): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
dazzlingd:

All these noise making wont solve this..
Go on google and search for people who were formerly blind, deaf and lame and made to see through church miracles, you won't see any.
Is it that those people who were cured are ingrates or no proper record about them.

It is not everyday u get to see someone who has been blind from birth miraculously open his eyes without any form of medical approach. And u think hundreds of this wont happen and it wont come out on CNN??

Yet no single person on this thread has been able to say he knows one with the thousands of miracles pastor chris performed

People are busy living productive lives and won't attend to a random guy on the internet.

Their names and medical reports are there. If you're really interested get the details and trace them. Be not slothful. Do a diligent research for answers if you really want it.
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by edoairways: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
OtemAtum:
Yes, he faked all. Or you think the foreigners are not corrupt too?
Do you have prove?

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by edoairways: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
dazzlingd:

If you have nothing to say pls gerrout and stop wasting our time...

What's hard in saying.

Mr. Xxxxxx
Mode of sickness/disability: permanent blindness
Date he was healed: August 2003, lagos christ embassy
Relationship: brother inlaw
Current state: completely healed, lives in Ikeja, works in Coca cola etc

You know what I mean, stop beating around the Bush...for this kind of healing to have occured, it would have been all over the news and front page of all news papers across the country...it would have been the talk of the town
Mr man you should be ashamed of yourself. You couldn't prove anything just created a useless thread
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ochedi:

People are busy living productive lives and won't attend to a random guy on the internet.

Their names and medical reports are there. If you're really interested get the details and trace them. Be not slothful. Do a diligent research for answers if you really want it.

Will u keep quiet.

There are many sick people suffering in the hospitals, many people are suffering permanent disabilities and here we have a man in our times with claims of healing several thousands of people with this sicknesses and disabilities.
Won't it be a service to humanity if u can take all these people to this man of God to ease them of their sufferings!!
And you must be extremely daft to think it's not a productive quest...
This thread will do one of these two things;
1. It will confirm that the almighty God works through him hence, we can listen to him for the cure to many disease and even coronavirus that is on the verge of crippling lives, businesses and people's dreams. We can take all the sick people currently suffering for immediate solutions.

2. If his miracles cant be confirmed, then we will save a whole lot of people the energy, time and resources they would have wasted in the quest of seeking miracle in his fake ministry.

Now u get that! So if you have nothing meaningful to say, then get your dirty foul smelling armpit outta here
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
edoairways:

Mr man you should be ashamed of yourself. You couldn't prove anything just created a useless thread

You walked into this useless thread all by yourself...
Or it became useless because u got frustrated u had nothing intellectual to speak...the thread is simple, all this venom wont solve anything. Simply answer the questions and if u have nothing to say...bye bye
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Mydockay: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
OP go and be productive... Stop fighting someone helping people and changing lives...
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mydockay:
OP go and be productive... Stop fighting someone helping people and changing lives...

Wheres the fight?
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Mydockay: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Two pages of you insulting people...just because you don't want to see sick people healed...or you are sick and not getting healed...or just hatred and envy... PASTOR CHRIS DOESN'T NEED HEALING...There are pastors raking in money and they don't heal nobody... This is love in action... What are you doing for the greater Good...
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by edoairways: 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
dazzlingd:

You walked into this useless thread all by yourself...
Or it became useless because u got frustrated u had nothing intellectual to speak...the thread is simple, all this venom wont solve anything. Simply answer the questions and if u have nothing to say...bye bye
Do you have any reasonable input aside unverified theories? Or you think I don't know why you and your gang created this
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Mydockay: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
edoairways:

Do you have any reasonable input aside unverified theories? Or you think I don't know why you and your gang created this

Don't mind him... Very Stupid Person... Healing School Magazine is free online.... Why not get it or contact them if that is his problem.... PASTOR CHRIS DOES NOT NEED HEALING....But People do....
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by edoairways: 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mydockay:

Don't mind him... Very Stupid Person... Healing School Magazine is free online.... Why not get it or contact them if that is his problem.... PASTOR CHRIS DOES NOT NEED HEALING....But People do....
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zion Train: “top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell, & Others That Might Miss The Rap / Are Bible Characters Real Or Fictitious? / This Is The Commandment For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.