Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,335 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:48 AM

Honor Play 9A Specification - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Honor Play 9A Specification (2203 Views)

Honor Play 4: Latest Launch With 5G / Huawei Honor Play 9A Specs And Price: The Budget Value King / Honor Play 8A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honor Play 9A Specification by MrBONE2(m): 7:58am On May 10, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Prove it with letters na?

Enough of this trash spewing SiSi grin

Re: Honor Play 9A Specification by NightFood: 9:05am On May 17, 2020
BigTableShaker:

wetin dey happen na?
No be the same MTK again?
The manufacturer of that Honor should be ashamed.

Seriously ashamed. Some of them just want to talk so they look like someone who can bash others
Re: Honor Play 9A Specification by samueloyem19: 1:55pm On May 23, 2020
Not a bad option at all. The Mediatek processor is good enough and the powerful camera and the battery specs are simply amazing at low cost.
Re: Honor Play 9A Specification by harryodilli19(m): 7:37am On May 26, 2020
bennyefosa19:

I hope the phone is going to be available in Nigeria soon. The specs are good enough for Honor Play 9A to cost below 50k Naira. I think nobody would have a problem paying this much for the specs back by the Mediatek Helio p35 processor. Rest everything is great for a budget smartphone

are you sure its gonna have mediatek helio P35 because I read at many places that it's going to come with mediatek helio P22! although I'm sure people would prefer the helio P35

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zain Is Back With Their Freebies / Using Blackberry As Pc Modem / God Of War For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.