Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Covod-19 Quarantine; Kill Boredom And Learn A Skill With These - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Covod-19 Quarantine; Kill Boredom And Learn A Skill With These (618 Views)

Can I Render This Freelance Skill With My Phone? / Ree Courses And Skill With High Demand You Need To Grow Your Career / Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covod-19 Quarantine; Kill Boredom And Learn A Skill With These by BrickDevo: 2:12am On Apr 04, 2020
COVID 19 PERIOD" ARE YOU FORCED TO STAY AT HOME, TASK THAT MIGHT HELP OUT

It's getting really boring and hard, staying at home and doing nothing, some claim to be having fun on social media posting videos, memes and dance tasks, that might be fun but you are just wasting a lot of time doing nothing.

What could you possibly do that will make you feel like you are being useful rather than just rot your brain with your smartphone.
Not so much to do and yet not so much to skip, you can try all and maybe will find that one task you will enjoy that will equip you with a new skill and prepare you for the surge that will emerge in life when Coronavirus quarantine is over.

Top ten things to learn this period.
1.Affiliate marketing.
2.Seo Courses
3. Copywriting Skills Courses
4. Email Marketing
5. Facebook Advertising
6. Google AdWords
7. Personal Brand building
8. Instagram Marketing
9. E-Books
10. Crypto currency Courses

(1) (Reply)

How To Read Any One Whatsapp Message On Your Android Device. / [SOLD] USA Adsense Available For Sale With Domain @ Cheap Price / Facebook Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.