Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them (98640 Views)

Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested / Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by farem: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2020
iyatrustee:

She was married to Kollington Ayinla and held sway on the fuji scene in the 90s80s. Any true fan from that period knows her definitely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by DavidAmericana: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2020
I am happy for Salawa. After all the hustle someone will come and collect her money for free like that?

2 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by DavidAmericana: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Aystarz: 8:28am On Apr 04, 2020
whytediamond:
What guys do for money mheenn cry

You mean what humans do for money. As I type, somewhere in Dubai, some lady is eating poo right from an Arab man's anus.

All for money
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by xtremerules: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2020
Those ones wey i see no be nudes abeg
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:30am On Apr 04, 2020
densiks:

Was this a PR stunt or what?

PR stunt for what?

Her fans know her and love her.

No need for PR stunt.

She is not called a queen for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by edoairways: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2020
LandMann:
NCC should intervene as Airtel is now preventing us from accessing mobile apps like YouTube, Facebook and Google drive with our already subscribed data unless we make a special subscription for them.

Someone please provide me with NCC number to report Airtel for the fraud
For real?
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by banhammy: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2020
She's bold.
I salute her courage.
Many celebrities are suffering in silence from blackmailers.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by IamPatriotic(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2020
densiks:

Was this a PR stunt or what?

Everything according to una na publicity stunt. Ask yourself, wetin she want gain at 60 to make expose her nudes? Abi which song she wan release now wey she never sing before.

Ẹ maa yá ara yín ní brain sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Iseoluwani: 8:38am On Apr 04, 2020
potbelly:
Its network issues sir...

m having issues operating on nairaland. keeps saying restricted. i have to refresh and refresh
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2020
Blackmailer has been blackmailed.
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by dejiavu(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Well for me, I think is Public Relations spin off. She hardly get shows except those of Yoruba folks.

I dont think her fee is even IP to 200k? You give #300k she go sing die.
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by shegra58: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2020
DriggityDre:
Lying hore! A few days ago, a nairalander exposed the slight error in her clout-chasing. She posted pictures of the whatsapp conversation on Instagram but whatsapp doesn't display AM and PM in small letters. It's meant to be "Last seen at 9:00AM", not "Last seen at 9:00am".
But hers was in lowercase! Meaning it was doctored.

Also, She tried to imitate American Singer/Songwriter Sia. In 2015 or so, Sia was been genuinely black-mailed by someone with her nudes. She then decided to post it herself (she blurred it sha). It seems this worn-out black hole newspaper wanted to trend but she made herself look stupid to the smart people. Eventually, dumbos will still fall! Stunt nko, she no still do that wan well.

Wasted black-hole newspaper angry... Lies irritate me

it is true because I've seen the pictures

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by AngelicBeing: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Wetin, we gain?

[img]https://i./fxzR.gif[/img]
tongue

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by AngelicBeing: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2020
GoldenJAT:
Do you guys leave your brains at home when commenting? The level of stupidity on display here is mind-blowing. You inclusive.
Gbam cheesy

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by potbelly(m): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2020
Like I said sir... it is network issues... it's been like that for some days now...
Iseoluwani:

m having issues operating on nairaland. keeps saying restricted. i have to refresh and refresh

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by cerpvad(m): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Those half nudes were shot perhaps during her heydays as slay waka queen. But I don't believe her claiming she can't remember when the pictures were taken. Wasn't she already a grown adult when she was snapped in the pictures? Na only small pikin supposed not remember when he or she snapped old pictures

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by causimalbarka(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2020
Lostz:
How come your nude is with someone else?
Are you an ex-olosho?

What do u expect..

A mother to children of different fathers..

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Ajikawo84: 9:05am On Apr 04, 2020
this is not the time for nudity abeg
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by anonimi: 9:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Lostz:
Are you an ex-olosho?

STFU when you have nothing meaningful to say.
She did excellently well with the useless blackmailer. I hope that he gets locked up and away for a long time on extortion charges. He deserves that and plus plus.

5 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 04, 2020
anonimi:

STFU when you have nothing meaningful to say.
She did excellently well with the useless blackmailer. I hope that he gets locked up and away for a long time on extortion charges. He deserves that and plus plus.
if she didn't sell her nude, there won't be blackmailing

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by GodSaklek(m): 9:19am On Apr 04, 2020
ikbnice:
the nudes were for when she was way younger than she is now...

Go online,you will nude pictures of nowadays actors and actress parents online,am very sure that, the pics will not clear very well...
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by karnap(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2020
she suppose to have known when the pictures was taken, I smell something, fear afonja women.
she suppose to know the moment and Trace it.
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Preggo: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2020

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2020
DriggityDre:
Lying hore! A few days ago, a nairalander exposed the slight error in her clout-chasing. [b]She posted pictures of the whatsapp conversation on Instagram but whatsapp doesn't display AM and PM in small letters. It's meant to be "Last seen at 9:00AM", not "Last seen at 9:00am".
But hers was in lowercase! Meaning it was doctored.

Also, She tried to imitate American Singer/Songwriter Sia. In 2015 or so, Sia was been genuinely black-mailed by someone with her nudes. She then decided to post it herself (she blurred it sha). It seems this worn-out black hole newspaper wanted to trend but she made herself look stupid to the smart people. Eventually, dumbos will still fall! Stunt nko, she no still do that wan well.

Wasted black-hole newspaper angry... Lies irritate me[/b]

You and your silly detective can sit your bums somewhere because Whatsapp does infact display small letters. Do you even use WhatsApp?

7 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by murmee: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2020
DominusPrime:
She sure handled it well but I'd have asked for account details first so as to get more info from him
Your idea is very brilliant. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by anonimi: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2020
Lostz:
if she didn't sell her nude, there won't be blackmailing

You know that she sold it because you were a witness
Or you are lost like your moniker?

4 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by jayz16: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2020
Lostz:
Are you an ex-olosho?
is not everything you think you comment have some respect

2 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by sweetrace(f): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2020
What a courageous woman!!!!kudos to you Madam. These days, it is not only men that blackmail people with their nudes. Some horrible ladies will take pictures of a lady while she is in the room changing her clothes. Then they’ll give the pictures to someone else to use it as a means of blackmail.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2020
anonimi:

You know that she sold it because you were a witness
Or you are lost like your moniker?
how many people have access to your nude?
Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by anonimi: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2020
Lostz:
how many people have access to your nude?

People can have access by various means.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2020
anonimi:

People can have access by various means.
how many people have access to yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) / Throwback And Recent Photos Of Katung Aduwak: Winner Of Big Brother Nigeria 2006 / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.