Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators (2886 Views)

Bashir Ahmed Announces Wedding / Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by horsepower102: 6:26am On Apr 04, 2020
Bayero University just only commissioned a team of engineers yesterday 3/4/2020 to come up in 2 weeks on how to produce and mass manufacture ventilators.

But Bashir Ahmed claimed that they are already producing ventilators just to spite Innoson.

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by horsepower102: 6:29am On Apr 04, 2020

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Cirilla(f): 6:30am On Apr 04, 2020
sad
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by godkiller(m): 6:31am On Apr 04, 2020
What have the gained for lying?

We joke a lot here.

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by SavageMaster: 6:32am On Apr 04, 2020
Bashir Ahmad is a fool.

See their hatred for Igbos.

There's nothing like One Nigeria.

I'm sorry for those stupid Igbos that were donating to the national Covid account. See how they'll soon spend the money selectively too.

Mtcheww

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by LivingSage: 6:32am On Apr 04, 2020
Waiting patiently

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by hybrid77: 6:34am On Apr 04, 2020
I knew from the beginning

You cant compare a company with experinced engineers to one northern university whose graduates are yet to invent any meaningful thing in life

As a matter of urgency, the next southern president must fund companies in the south

All because na southern company

Chai what did i just say self

I hope this useless man is not infecting my senses with bigotry

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Noneroone(m): 6:36am On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by horsepower102: 6:40am On Apr 04, 2020
SavageMaster:
Bashir Ahmad is a fool.

I'm sorry for those stupid Igbos that were donating to the national Covid account. See how they'll soon spend the money selectively too.

Mtcheww

The same people that doubted innoson company’s ability to produce ventilators were the same people that immediately believed Bashir Ahmed.

Of course it is all driven by hate.

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Splashme: 6:49am On Apr 04, 2020
Dear Bashir Ahmed

What Innoson needs is just a purchase order from FG.
Thank you !

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Nbote(m): 6:59am On Apr 04, 2020
We jus have very useless ppl running d affairs of dis country... So did buffoon wants a private company to reconfigure its vehicle manufacturing plants to ventilators production on their own without d govt asking? So did aboki engineers would b producing d ventilators with their pocket money abi or dey'll produce mechanical parts in their bedrooms

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by yanabasee(m): 7:00am On Apr 04, 2020
hybrid77:
I knew from the beginning

You cant compare a company with experinced engineers to one northern university whose graduates are yet to invent any meaningful thing in life

As a matter of urgency, the next southern president must fund companies in the south

All because na southern company

Chai what did i just say self

I hope this useless man is not infecting my senses with bigotry

Believe me, Bashir is a dunce and the Chief Zombie doesn't think well, ever since their Lord was tested positive....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by juman(m): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2020
I wonder why this is an issue.

The market for the ventilators is big, every countries in the world need it now.

If the auto company want to produce it they produce it and sell it to europe, america or other part of the world.
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by juman(m): 7:19am On Apr 04, 2020
See many senseless comments from igbos.
Nonsense.
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by horsepower102: 7:21am On Apr 04, 2020
juman:
See many senseless comments from Bashir Ahmed.
Nonsense.

Fixed. Thank me later.

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Tofax: 7:33am On Apr 04, 2020
If my region or people don't go forward nobody will go forward. That's the problem of Nigeria.(PULL YOU DOWN SYNDROME). No healthy competition amongst the various ethnic & geopolitical Zones at all. All we have now is hatred & animosity amongst ourselves. but we keep deceiving ourselves that we are one.
I just wish we could go back to the early 60's where there were healthy economic, political & social competition amongst us.
Its not a curse but Nigeria can never,NEVER develop with this kind of atmosphere.

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by psucc(m): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2020
But someone should take an inference from Bashir's post - nothing from south is worth it.

For now, that's how it goes till 2023.

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Precious4real50(f): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2020
shocked shocked and sophisticated people were hailing him shocked

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Mysticwebb: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2020
That is his work. He is paid to lie to us. His encounter with the Immam of Peace made me to see him clearly as the best student of Lai Mohammed.

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Smithkafors(m): 7:43am On Apr 04, 2020
People believe that a university with dilapidated
Structure can produce ventilators but don't believe that a company that has different motor line to their credit cannot do the same.And you tell we Nigeria is not a 4th world country?.

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Racoon(m): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2020
cheesy Silly people always lying shamelessly.They just eat, breath, sleep and dream lies.The govt was built on lies hence must be sustained on same.

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by horsepower102: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Tofax:
If my region or people don't go forward nobody will go forward. That's the problem of Nigeria.(PULL YOU DOWN SYNDROME). No healthy competition amongst the various ethnic & geopolitical Zones at all. All we have now is hatred & animosity amongst ourselves. but we keep deceiving ourselves that we are one.
I just wish we could go back to the early 60's where there were healthy economic, political & social competition amongst us.
Its not a curse but Nigeria can never,NEVER develop with this kind of atmosphere.

It’s called crab in the barrel mentality. Nigerians will rather us all suffer together than allow a certain people or group to succeed with hard work, perseverance and level playing field.

That’s why we live in quota system mentality.

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Racoon(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2020
Tofax:
If my region or people don't go forward nobody will go forward. That's the problem of Nigeria.(PULL YOU DOWN SYNDROME). No healthy competition amongst the various ethnic & geopolitical Zones at all.

All we have now is hatred & animosity amongst our selves, but we keep deceiving ourselves that we are one.
I just wish we could go back to the early 60's where there were healthy economic, political & social competition amongst us.Its not a curse but Nigeria can never,NEVER develop with this kind of atmosphere.
One Nigeria have never existed nor will it ever be with the involvement of the barbaric brutes and humanity Nigeria is unfortunately skewed towards with the help of the British then.So stop wasting your time bro.

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Precious4real50(f): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2020
You will never see our sophisticated brothers here cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2020
You guys love to waste time on frivolities...

Who dash bayero university equipment to produce such...The plant.. hardware and software arrangements....

They should equip their labs first for simple practicals by students before talking of producing ventilators..

Sometimes it is not necessary to respond to fools whose education was by quota.

Nigeria university producing ventilators, Imagine how it will look like....Jokers everywhere.

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by horsepower102: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2020
Lalasticlala

To be fair and balanced, this thread needs to grace front page. Check the links included.
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Cti28(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:
You guys love to waste time on frivolities...

Who dash bayero university equipment to produce such...The plant.. hardware and software arrangements....

They should equip their labs first for simple practicals by students before talking of producing ventilators..

Sometimes it is not necessary to respond to fools whose education was by quota.

Nigeria university producing ventilators, Imagine how it will look like....Jokers everywhere.
What the ventilators would look like, is unimaginable. I remember years back when the Faculty of Engineering in my University decided to produce a car, what the car looked like - is an eye sore. Infact a wheelbarrow is far better than what they built.

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2020
Cti28:

What the ventilators would look like, is unimaginable. I remember years back when the Faculty of Engineering in my University decided to produce a car, what the car looked like - is an eye sore. Infact a wheelbarrow is far better than what they built.

Sometimes some post are better left not replied.

University in Nigeria producing ventilators..Lol
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by GamalNasser: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2020
Even the tone of his response reeked of hatred and bigotry ... Innoson should just face his front because even if produces ventilators they will rather not buy it

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2020
horsepower102:

The same people that doubted innoson company’s ability to produce ventilators were the same people that immediately believed Bashir Ahmed.

Of course it is all driven by hate.

Yoruba's that are Buharists are one bus stop from the nut house.
They have inherited a hate they know nothing about.
That we hate innoson is just crazy

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by NaijaMutant(f): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2020
SavageMaster:
Bashir Ahmad is a fool.

Mtcheww

They keep hating while we keep winning grin

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by horsepower102: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Yoruba's that are Buharists are one bus stop from the nut house.
They have inherited a hate they know nothing about.
That we hate innoson is just crazy

The only reason Buhari is president today in a country like Nigeria with so many other educated, talented and qualified individuals is blind hate.

Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) / Why Nigerians hate Igbo, by Chinua Achebe / APC Convention: Did SW Fare Better Than SE?