Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,731 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) (3081 Views)

Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2020
South Korea.

They are giving out care packages to people who are quarantined to avoid exposure to confirmed cases.

An Imgur user recently shared photos of the care package the South Korean government provided him with on his second day of quarantine.

https://www.boredpanda.com/south-korean-government-care-package/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

1 Share

Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:21am On Apr 04, 2020
The package contains fresh fruits.

1 Share

Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:21am On Apr 04, 2020
Hygiene supplies that are even scarce around the world(Face masks, Sanitizers, Disinfectant).

1 Share

Along with the goods, there were instructions for garbage disposal, so that potentially infected people wouldn’t spread the virus even more.

“Garbage disposal instructions for people without COVID-19 symptoms: After filling up the garbage disposal bag provided, please keep it and use the anti-virus spray to disinfect the bag (at least once a day).

Only fill up 75% of the bag, tie it tightly and use the spray to disinfect it.

You should keep the bag until the end of quarantine and call the number provided and they will dispose of it for you.

Instructions for when you’re showing symptoms of the virus: do the same as #1 and after filling up the bag, please contact the number provided.

Instructions for people who were diagnosed with COVID-19: do the same as #1 and call the number provided.”

1 Share

Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by olasaad(f): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2020
Mr Explorer good morning
Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2020
Along with another letter expressing care for people’s well being

“For people who are currently suffering from the Corona-19 virus, we send our regards and sympathy.

We (the food ministry) is sending this “environment-friendly health package” constructed with environment-friendly crops.

We hope this helps you get energy for your daily routine. Furthermore, we hope you get well soon to return to your daily life.

You can do it! Fight it! Go South Korea!”

Exposed people also get a dedicated case officer that will check in on them twice a day every day during their quarantine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by Asquare84(m): 7:23am On Apr 04, 2020
I think this package are not enough

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 7:24am On Apr 04, 2020
You need to see what Nigeria did.....

Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by Millenniumlady(f): 7:25am On Apr 04, 2020
Nice one from South Korea wink............while north korea are busy killing those infected sad
Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by psucc(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2020
Some still try to show government exist.
But here in Nigeria, we shall tell the story when we overcome.
Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by RoyalBlu(f): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2020
Nice one.

Immune booster package.

That's the key in fighting this monster headed virus.
Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by Ishilove: 7:27am On Apr 04, 2020
And yet no one can account for all the billions donated so far in Nigeria.

I give up
Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by donbachi(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2020
Asquare84:
I think this package are not enough
Dem for add human head..athink.

10 Likes

Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by StephenBB(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2020
After all these covid-19 wahala ehn....it's like I'll be thinking for how to relocate to South Korea.
I hear say their babes dey fine wella,
Who go help me confirm if na true?
Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2020
where is our 20k each yeye nigeria o

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2020
donbachi:
Dem for add human head..athink.

grin

Somewhere, 2bowls of beans, tomato pastes, and bagco bag of rice for two communities.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by Shelumiel: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2020
Evidence of a country that functions.
Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by Truth801(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2020
Nice
Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by Yemike(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2020
Maybe if we have such a lesser population maybe our government would have been able to provide this much for Her citizens
Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by Yemike(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2020
StephenBB:
After all these covid-19 wahala ehn....it's like I'll be thinking for how to relocate to South Korea.
I hear say their face they fine but dem no dey get packaging with tiny legs.
Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 04, 2020
The difference between living in a country and a Nigeria.

In a country they think like modern day humans.
In a Nigeria, they think like 18th century animals

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 04, 2020
Yemike:
Maybe if we have such a lesser population maybe our government would have been able to provide this much for Her citizens
what has they provided
Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by StephenBB(m): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2020
Yemike:

I hear say their face they fine but dem no dey get packaging with tiny legs.
Na most of them na...not all
Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by Yemike(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2020
StephenBB:

I heard that woman saying "They're going give very poor households relief fund"
Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by Yemike(m): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2020
StephenBB:

Don't know if it's racism or their culture, I hear say they no dey gree marry black for that placecheesy
Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by seunlayi(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2020
Unlike our shithole cantree
Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by RealSolution001: 8:18am On Apr 04, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by Nmezor(f): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2020
How nice of the S.K govt,when will Naija follow suit properly?
Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2020
StephenBB:
They are pretty but, will they leave their men and give an eye on Nigerians hmm
Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by tzjaynee: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2020
Nice one from the government
Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2020
Explorers:
South Korea.

They are giving out care packages to people who are quarantined to avoid exposure to confirmed cases.

An Imgur user recently shared photos of the care package the South Korean government provided him with on his second day of quarantine.

https://www.boredpanda.com/south-korean-government-care-package/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic
while somewhere in Nigeria, BTW a Nigerian and the NCDC

Re: COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) by tillaman(m): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2020
This can never happen in Nigeria na, we are still struggling to produce nose mask and still contemplating on which house hold to get 20k and which household doesn’t deserve it!
We are far from getting there
Such a pity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aloe Vera Gel Skin Treatment 200ml-nyanfu.com / Help I Need To Sleep / Make That Skin Spotless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.