Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) (54834 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by fergie001: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
with money u dont need all these. Na women go toast u
I tells you.....
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by BarrElChapo(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
angry
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by MightySparrow: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
pls compose for armed robber, undertaker, nurse, soldiar, footballer, make them interesting
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
mtchew

1 Like

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Excuzeme: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
I am experimenting on how to manufacture Garri from Sand, still working on it, these ones here are practising how to dope ladies with stories that dont matter without money? shocked shocked
When l finish my invention and sell the Garri, come and see how l will collect all your girlfriends, one after the other.
Lazy Yoots everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by seedorfg(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Cleaner/janitor toasting.

Baby let me use mop to clean away your stay heart, let me use wiper to wipe the hold up that is keeping you from agreeing to my proposal, babe eh let me be the vacuum cleaner of your life, I promise you won't mind to swim in the pit for i will cleanse away your dirt with an hypo and a little bit dettol to spice the fragrant in your beauty. Baby the bucket of love is here to pour water on your tile of love for happy mopping.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by BarrElChapo(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Alexanity:
YAHOO BOY

Baby, I promise I'm just in actual street, your pant I will never use for Benz, You inspire my fomart, Let me love you for real because, I'm good, dont play hard to get even a German grandma have fallen for my lines why not you, instead of of forming, why not support the hustle by being there and sub me, hustle go pay las las and my front Benz seat I reserve for you and above all, I tell you now among all the girls that will trip for me, you are the only one I will ever truly love.

cheesy see pride sha grin grin
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Ussycool: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
u need money nt a gal
Yeah. What is wrong with that?
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by BarrElChapo(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Engineers See you have screwed my brain. It is filled with electromagnetic radiation. Spanner cannot loose what your love has tighten on my body. I feel like using autocad to draw the magnitude of what I will do to reward you. I hope you have enough processor and memory space to computerise what I will do for you.

Sweet kiss

2 Likes

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Who even get time to toast girl again, just give her a ride, take her out, collect her number tell her u will ring her d next day.....

On d phone.... How was ur day? Tell me abt the meal u ate for day....... Take carr of urself....

QED
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Wow

1 Like

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Becool1993(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
����
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lwkmd grin
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by favour32(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Engineers See you have screwed my brain. It is filled with electromagnetic radiation. Spanner cannot loose what your love has tighten on my body. I feel like using autocad to draw the magnitude of what I will do to reward you. I hope you have enough processor and memory space to computerise what I will do for you.
Add this...
My love for you can never be bedeviled by any turbulence as stability is constant.
The transmission of my love to you is continually being serviced at an optimum temperature that is insulated to other physical factors which may cause a reverse e.m.f.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Angelinastto:
what about engineers? We love engine boys grin
My love for you is like Thermodynamics, no matter how hard I try, I cannot understand it. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Alexanity(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
BarrElChapo:

cheesy see pride sha grin grin
Girls like to be treated that way, they call it being confident, futuristic, positive, and above all faithful lol but girls dont judge exactly the way you do, na them sabi talk say "abeg no forget me when you blow" real niggas wanna blow too

1 Like

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Honeydenz(f): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
I will trade 30 million naira meant to clear my goods at the seaport for your love without going bankrupt. Baby eeh my heart is your shop baby, come over and pick whatever you like don't pay a dime, your family Children I will enrol on apprenticeship to serve me for just 2 years and open a boutique for each one of them. I luff you scatter Lol...(Business Profession)

5 Likes

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by tpraiz(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mikocake:
The farmer and Politician combo will have any Naija girl fall wakataa!!

Anytime bro grin
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by NairaMaster1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
POLITICIAN
I promise never to break ur heart baby, i will change ur life, ur wardrobe and even ur future. See eh, because of u i will build a new road in ur village and name it after u, i will build a borehole in ur compound. U will have steady power supply 4 the rest of ur life. Just vote 4 my heart to win this election to ur heart and i will fulfil all these promises.
TEACHER
My love 4 u is like my salary, it may delay but it will always come, as the principal of my heart, i promise to teach u the rudiment of home economics and biology. Baby u have given my heart an assignment to beat 4 u on daily basis and not even ASUU strike can stop it.
Kindly Add Ur Profession's Below

PHARMACIST
I have taken overdose of your love. I tried to compound my feelings but the metabolic activities of my liver is so strong that I can't miss a single dose of your Love.

7 Likes

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Rukkydelta(f): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
The farmer lines are so sweet
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Willzz(m): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
POET ��

My love for you is like Night and Day,

I love you like the Stars love the night sky

Like the Sun loves the break of dawn,

I love you like the Sea loves the Shore

And No matter how many times we part,
We would always find our way back to each other.

I love you like the Gods love worship

Like my Heart loves beating,

I love you like you love Episodes

Like your soul loves learning.

How can i love you not....

4 Likes

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ecclize: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
broke guy...
U are all have gat in this world

4 Likes

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
NairaMaster1:

PHARMACIST
I have taken overdose of your love. I tried to compound my feelings but the metabolic activities of my liver is so strong that I can't miss a single dose of your Love.

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
fergie001:
Abeg, you ban na per minute billing?
Better beg the mods ooooo
Why will i beg them? Are they paying me? They are the ones to beg me not me begging them
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
ecclize:
broke guy ... U are all have gat in this world
rich guy
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by emmateejay(m): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
I know the pastor's own must av affiliation with envelop..
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Johnchyz(m): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
TOASTING AT THIS TRYING TIME. COVID19 IS REAL O. LETS SEE HOW WE FIGHT THIS AILMENT TOGETHER.
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Johnchyz:
TOASTING AT THIS TRYING TIME. COVID19 IS REAL O. LETS SEE HOW WE FIGHT THIS AILMENT TOGETHER.
All Works And No Play??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.