Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) (54841 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2020

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 19, 2020
Is there anyone for Tech People? undecided
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Freeko4: 8:17am On Oct 25, 2021
hmmmmmm
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by shantti(m): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
PROGRAMMER: Baby I know they say that programmers don't have girlfriends but trust me our case shall be an exception handled in an infinite loop of a recursive function. On the high level ur beauty is astonishing while on the low level ur character is mesmerizing devoid of bugs. The object oriented instance of your heart is what I want to spend all day coding with my metaphorical fingers. Your love have caught me like a thrown exception and I don't mind being the variable that will hold the pointer/address to your heart. If our mutual feelings can be synchronized in a multi threaded point of view only then can it be compiled into a systematic entity that can only be executed by the operating system of destiny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.