Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links (37318 Views)

Kaka Pick My Call – SHS Student Cries & Begs Boyfriend Who Broke Her Heart VIDEO / She No Longer Picks My Calls / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by 27Pushing30: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
nrexzy:
The other GOAT has spoken..
Person wey flop for RMCF
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Astark: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
jaxxy:

Ronaldo can inspire a dead team to win bt Messi will leave them hopeless like an expert ball joggler at best. grin
aspire a dead team by dancing and cheer leading on side line? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Abdulrahman1000:

U want to book space and beg abi.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
safarigirl:
Wow, you mean Kaka picked his fellow South American over an European he briefly played club football with? undecided

Last I checked Brazilians and Argentina have their own beef

4 Likes

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jokerman(m): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Astark:

2014 he was world cup best player
2015 and 2016 he was Copa America best player

2018 he was Argentina best player in world cup.

What has ronaldo won internationally without his teammates stepping up?

2014, that he didn't deserve but given as a consolation? 4 group stage goals only? When someone had 6 goals and 2 assists with the best goal of the tournament or one that won the world cup with 5 goals buh not given ??

2015 was Messi only deserving
2016- no record of this
2018- Di Maria and Aguero

Ronaldo played 3 finals for Portugal and has won 2..

2004- he was best young player of the tournament and was in the team of the tournament

2016- Portugal best player at the euros

2018- Portugal best player at the world cup, was in the world cup team of the tournament

2019- 2nd best player at UNL

Portugal highest goals scorer in European competition

Portugal and European highest assister in Euros competition history

2 Likes

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by miketayo(m): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
catoluy:
They can pick Messi but we all know Ronaldo Fenomeno Brazil is the best ever to play the game. He revolutionized the game; 90% of today's players even Cristiano and Messi grew up wanting to be like Fenomeno. All these children born after yr 2000s, any small thing, they call Cristiano or Messi. Go and ask your father who Ronaldo El Fenomeno is.

See for yourself...open on youtube to watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE2UAna3mxY

Delima was great, but Messi and Ronaldo are a class ahead
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Piccooll: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Rapmoney:
Na wetin sport story dey find for inside romance section?
[color=#7700[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]77][/color] [b][/b]
Don't you know watching Messi play is like having an orgasm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Mateen1000: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
safarigirl:
Wow, you mean Kaka picked his fellow South American over an European he briefly played club football with? undecided
Lol, For your info smiley
Brazilians dont like Argentines
So what r u tryna say undecided

2 Likes

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by jaxxy(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jack500:
Everyone know Messi is better than Ronaldo, those that argue otherwise are just being sentimental, I used to be too.

I am Man u fan, I should prefer Ronaldo naturally, and messi even took away two champions league trophy from us self.

But in my mind of mind, I know Messi is better, his stats are incredible.
Goals
Assist
Pass
Dribble
Take on
Free-kick etc

No player come close.

Let's settle it the old way

Like for Messi share for Ronaldo

If Messi has all this yet a team hes in under performs even with Suarez and grieznann. Unless Messi plays with the best besides him he is useless to a team. With all u mention his impact on the team is very little with average players.

Rolando will bring an average team to his playing level. He is more than he is given credit for. If messi is a beast Ronaldo is a Monster on the pitch. He is the Real Goat!

1 Like

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by ElasticStone(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jokerman, how market na? grin
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by ElasticStone(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
jaxxy:

If Messi has all this yet a team hes in under performs even with Suarez and grieznann. Unless Messi plays with the best besides him he is useless to a team. With all u mention his impact on the team is very little with average players.

Rolando will bring an average team to his playing level. He is more than he is given credit for. If messi is a beast Ronaldo is a Monster on the pitch. He is the Real Goat!

Are these the "average" teams you are talking about?

1. Portugal
2. Man U
3. Real Madrid
4. Juventus

13 Likes

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Boxer007(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by ElasticStone(m): 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Angelinastto:
Mikel Obi is better than all of them tongue

These are the kind of lazy youth Buhari was talking about angry
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Burruchaga71(m): 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
His opinion
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by ayorhmeeday(m): 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hey guys...
You can get paid straight into your bank account for installing an app, and for referring people to install Thesame app.

Payment is instant

You do not have to wait to reach any threshold before you can withdraw your money.

You can withdraw your very first earning and leave if you so desire.

Enter the link below into your browser to join the group chat

https://chatDotwhatsappDotcom/EUAUTZIdvuy3uFcP9PyoYd
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Zoroaster: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
As any reasonable person that watches football should
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Humanoid01(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Azatitebi:
Kaka dis is th reason why u went on relegation CR7 is th real Goat
80-90% of players who have played with or against Messi and Ronaldo would definitely pick Messi. It has nothing to do with anyone relegating.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jokerman(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
ElasticStone:

1. Portugal
2. Man U
3. Real Madrid
4. Juventus

Argentina > Portugal

Barcelona = Man utd

Barcelona > Juventus

Barcelona < Real

1 Like

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Humanoid01(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
ElasticStone:

1. Portugal 2. Man U 3. Real Madrid 4. Juventus
You sure say that money go even reach that guy to take buy sense?

8 Likes

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Tayor23(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
Ronaldo is good, messi is better.
I'll always pick messi over cr7.
They are both great but I missed the days wen Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Zidane, okocha, Figo gattuso, were all on field.
Those guys bin deh crase. The present generation doesn't match up

Btw, kaka is handsome, no homo
remove okocha and gattuso they were not exceptional in their playing days
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Astark: 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jokerman:

2014, that he didn't deserve but given as a consolation? 4 group stage goals only? When someone had 6 goals and 2 assists with the best goal of the tournament or one that won the world cup with 5 goals buh not given ??

2015 was Messi only deserving
2016- no record of this
2018- Di Maria and Aguero

Ronaldo played 3 finals for Portugal and has won 2..

2004- he was best young player of the tournament and was in the team of the tournament

2016- Portugal best player at the euros

2018- Portugal best player at the world cup, was in the world cup team of the tournament

2019- 2nd best player at UNL

Portugal highest goals scorer in European competition

Portugal and European highest assister in Euros competition history
see this clown he didn't deserve it abi? You think FIFA are only interested in goals and assists, Messi was a complete playmaker during the world cup.

When Messi wins something, get doesn't deserve it but Ronaldo deserves it abi.

I'm tired of going back and forth the truth is most sane people recognize Messi as the best

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
miketayo:

[s]Delima was great, but Messi and Ronaldo are a class ahead[/s]

Children. Open the video I posted and read the comments.

1 Like

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by jaxxy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
ElasticStone:

1. Portugal
2. Man U
3. Real Madrid
4. Juventus

No I'm talking Barcelona and Argentina. grin
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jokerman(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Tayor23:

Okocha was not exceptional? Gattuso?

Are you a Barca fan?
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by dukeprince50: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Tayor23:
They didn't get any awards like the others but damn Okocha was a guy to watch, I watch most of his match in Bolton, his leg over was crazy. I'm not saying individuals award, I'm saying spectacular footballers on field.
Gattuso was a mad man, I like him running on pitch with pants.
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
This argument now looks stupid and pointless to me coz you'll end up convincing no one on anything. I think we have arrived a point where
Only jobless minds engage in this.
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Blazebond(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Everyone with their choice sha,but kaka was a failed footballer with Madrid,infact he was a huge flop at Madrid so he is free to air is irrelevant opinion.
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jokerman(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Astark:
see this clown he didn't deserve it abi? You think FIFA are only interested in goals and assists, Messi was a complete playmaker during the world cup.

When Messi wins something, get doesn't deserve it but Ronaldo deserves it abi.

I'm tired of going back and forth the truth is most sane people recognize Messi as the best

Did he playmaker better than James Rodriguez or Toni kroos or Arjen robben at that world cup??

1 Like

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by EDOLUWA: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
You are a real Barca fan..... These two guys are extraordinary player and every football fan and player will always have a point to justify why one is better than the other.

anigbajumo:
They all knw being the greatest player of all time is more than staying in the box waiting for tap in but to score incredible goals and assists not just assists by crossing the ball but create chances from middle with mid blowing dribble in that makes ur opponent looks like a fool.

The S.I unit of football is Leo,I knw some fool will say he should leave Barca but av forgotten leo has been playing with different players and up to 7 different coaches with different tactical football approach.

No player ever has won playmaker award meant for midfielders 4x and European Golden boots 4x meant for striker except messi,that alone tells u he is not just a tap in legend like the other guy,Pele and mardona do their magic in just 4_7 years,Leo is still sitting in the throne for almost 15 yrs now, absolutely the greatest player ever.
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Dr7Manhattan: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
safarigirl:

3 to 4 years is not brief
And besides,
Argentina and Brazil are like mortal enemies
No basis for what you're hinting at.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by dukeprince50: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jokerman:

Okocha was not exceptional? Gattuso?

Are you a Barca fan?
he probably thinks I'm talking of individual award, I'm talking about people u will like to watch on pitch, Okocha dribbles and leg overs was spectacular, I watch most of his match at Bolton. He was a king back then

1 Like

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by doublecross(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
Ronaldo is good, messi is better.
I'll always pick messi over cr7.
They are both great but I missed the days wen Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Zidane, okocha, Figo gattuso, were all on field.
Those guys bin deh crase. The present generation doesn't match up

Btw, kaka is handsome, no homo
bro football of now is the real deal!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago / Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.