Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,030 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Warri Covid-19 Tension: What Nigerians Needs To Understand About Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warri Covid-19 Tension: What Nigerians Needs To Understand About Nigerian Army (285 Views)

Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes / Mr Peter Obi The Only True President Nigerians Needs / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warri Covid-19 Tension: What Nigerians Needs To Understand About Nigerian Army by Omenkata: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2020
one thing people must understand in this country is that there are two kinds of Military

those in war front and those privileged to be in peaceful South

those in war front mostly southerners see let me tell you they're very different from these ones posted in the southern peaceful region mostly Fulani and hausas
if you encounter those in war front sometimes you'll ask yourself if they're truly military men because they're humble and loyal to the core, you won't see them harassing civilians anyhow if they come for break in the south or any occasion, you'll always see them either with friends or family some even attend church activities and they are committed Christians and pray always
Why all these i asked my lieutenant friend that never wore any kind of camouflage while off duty or break in the east
he told me something that shocked me. he said that those Humble polite soldiers i normally see have tasted death and confront death on hourly bases so what they've seen so far has humbled them and they know that they can only depend on God for survival.

but he continued, those ones outside the North majority of them have never tasted the war zone since their NDA graduation or recruit training due to high ranking godfather who are mainly high ranking military men that always shield them from posting. he said na them dey cause all these things giving the army bad names and their godfather are always there to shield them
that's why an army personal will come on a public video to brag about raping defenseless women and girls which is grossly against military etiquette.
shows you that they knew that nothing will happen to them.

Thank God that my lieutenant friend is now in kebbi
Re: Warri Covid-19 Tension: What Nigerians Needs To Understand About Nigerian Army by ojun50(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2020
Ok oh

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: How Edo State Govt Is Playing Politics With The Lives Of It Citizen / Nice / Buhari Policy We Criticized Has Helped Nigeria Greatly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.