Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq (7582 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy / Is this sexual harrasment? Woman Sitting On Man's preeq ( Pic&Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq by OsmanH163(m): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2020
This is the funniest shit I've seen today. hypocrisy sha.... I just hope you are as petty as I am so you can laugh at her so hard and let her cover her face in shame.. PLS READ BELOW;

"So my older sister that said she is celibate has been collecting preek and making me look like a sinner unworthy of Gods love. I just came home and saw her in the living room collecting Preeq.

She was sweating and making noise. She thought I was in school. Last week she argue on her life and our mothers life that she is not having s3x and won't have s3x. The thing weak me.

Am in level 400. 23 years; and she is 26 a entry level staff. Why lie? Am ur sister for living sakes. It is funny to me sha. I made sure they both saw...READ MORE..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq by ojun50(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2020
Join her and give her yr own
Re: I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq by Karex81(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2020
OsmanH163:

This is the funniest shit I've seen today. hypocrisy sha.... I just hope you are as petty as I am so you can laugh at her so hard and let her cover her face in shame.. PLS READ BELOW;

"So my older sister that said she is celibate has been collecting preek and making me look like a sinner unworthy of Gods love. I just came home and saw her in the living room collecting Preeq.

She was sweating and making noise. She thought I was in school. Last week she argue on her life and our mothers life that she is not having s3x and won't have s3x. The thing weak me.

Am in level 400. 23 years; and she is 26 a entry level staff. Why lie? Am ur sister for living sakes. It is funny to me sha. I made sure they both saw...READ MORE..
La click la bend, obviously a made up story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq by Edopesin: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bobo seller
It's too early for lies
Re: I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq by omothayoh(m): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Na prick collector..
Re: I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq by yyba: 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
where are videos and pictures ? undecided
Re: I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq by SavageResponse(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
OsmanH163:

So you think I will click this link?
Re: I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq by padi94(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
I stopped listening to what people say a long time ago... I just follow them to their house md peep through their window to know how dye live
Re: I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq by proudevil: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
OsmanH163:

Op..in this trying period you still expect people to waste data? Oga continue your story here.
Re: I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq by aristocratic5(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Laff wan kill me die
Re: I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq by Papadoh(m): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lol la click la blow
Re: I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq by judgementyard(m): 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Complete the story here,or you forget it.
I ain't clicking sh... grin
Re: I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq by QueenDianaSch: 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nice story loool
Re: I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq by QueenDianaSch: 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Join one of the hottest Facebook group Pent TV Facebook Group and have a lot of fun don't forget to invite your friends
Note: we are better together and with numbers
https:///4258012417557940
Re: I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq by Martinez39s(m): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
You should have since known that she has been collecting prick. Can a car engine run without engine oil? grin Once a while, engines need to be serviced properly. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice / My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? / If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.