Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,441 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement (5738 Views)

My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2020
I had to remove this post cuz instead of people to offer ideas to help me out they were all criticizing me. I could remember the story of the adulterian whom people wanted to stone but Jesus said to them, if you know you have not done what the woman did, cast the first stone and all dropped their stones and walked away and Jesus said to the woman go and sin no more.

It is well with my soul. I have asked God severally for his mercy and he has forgiven me. I have turned a new leaf. I have learnt my lessons.

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Modupetemmy1(f): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2020
I no know whether na to laugh abi na to cry for you

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Sikay19(m): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2020
Bad man nigga cheesy. How sure are you that the pregnancy is truly yours ? My brotherly advice is that you should send 100k to them for the upkeep of the girl and her pregnancy. You are not responsible for their family misery so therefore you alone can not bear the burden of irresponsibility.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Millenniumlady(f): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2020
You better pay the money if you want to have peace of mind as a man.....They family are kind some will demand for 1mil so the choice is yours pay the money and have peace of mind......no let the girl naked swear for you with that belle oooo

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by madridguy(m): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Still don't know how a full grown up man with sleep with a lady you know you cannot marry yet you didn't use raincoat.

Bros, sincerely i wish i sabi the girls i for teach them something believe na you go dey beg them make them marry you.

My advise, pay the money and be a responsible father to your unborn kids. Congratulations

9 Likes

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2020
Why is all of you laughing at me? I need help please. My life is ruined.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by RealSolution001: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2020
Then pay. What are you waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2020
RealSolution001:
Then pay. What are you waiting for?

It is too much.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by madridguy(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2020
If you have the resources, wife the both girls.

LawBreaker:
Why is all of you laughing at me? I need help please. My life is ruined.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by delectablegyal(f): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2020
you came inside her pvssy and you did not watch it flow out like a bosscheesy.

9 Likes

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You better pay the money if you want to have peace of mind as a man.....They family are kind some will demand for 1mil so the choice is yours pay the money and have peace of mind......no let the girl naked swear for you with that belle oooo

Thanks. I will consider it.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by crispyJ: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by sisisioge: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

So do you need fellow NL men to help you contribute? They kukuma know how to raise to occasions championed by their fellow grin.

5 Likes

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by nzeobi(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2020
Let her stay in your house and be feeding from that 200k believe me she won't finish the money.
But once she gives birth you send her away and be sending upkeep money to her.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 04, 2020
nzeobi:
Let her stay in your house and be feeding from that 200k believe me she won't finish the money.

The parents did not agree. They said balance from the money will be used to train their child in university or a trade she chooses to learn. As well as the unborn child expenses.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Vyolet(f): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Irresponsible man, you should be ashamed of yourself.
If you do not fear for your life, how about those around you that you are endangering their lives?

9 Likes

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2020
Vyolet:
Irresponsible man, you should be ashamed of yourself.
If you do not fear for your life, how about those around you that you are endangering their lives?
I won't make that kind of mistake ever again, I have learnt my lessons
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Billionsclub: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2020
This is what foolish people brag about. Sense has left u. I can perceive u are proud about it deep down within u. I blamed the fickled minded ladies. If all ladies can close their legs, marriages and weddings would have been on high side.
Any man who brags about how many pussy he has bleeped cannot fulfill destiny in a great deal. Women suck your destiny. Stick to one
If all married men can stop cheating,they would have saved themselves from 99percent of financial troubles. Even if not financial ,it could also be future trouble. Rubbish post

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by DukeNija(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2020
LawBreaker:

It is too much.

Don’t pay that money. God will punish those opportunistic bastards who want to turn their daughters misery into financial gain.
If you pay that money, they will abort the pregnancy. If they can’t take 200K they should go to hell.

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
DukeNija:

Don’t put that money. God will punish those opportunistic bastards who want to turn their daughters misery into financial gain.
If you pay that money, they will abort the pregnancy. If they can’t take 200K they should go to hell.
she is delivering in late June of this year. The parents refused abortion wen I suggested it initially

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
DukeNija:

Don’t put that money. God will punish those opportunistic bastards who want to turn their daughters misery into financial gain.
I like your bravery
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Billionsclub:
This is what foolish people brag about. Sense has left u. I can perceive u are proud about it deep down within u. I blamed the fickled minded ladies. If all ladies can close their legs, marriages and weddings would have been on high side.
Any man who brags about how many pussy he has bleeped cannot fulfill destiny in a great deal. Women suck your destiny. Stick to one
If all married men can stop cheating,they would have saved themselves from 99percent of financial troubles. Even if not financial ,it could also be future trouble. Rubbish post
I swear I am not proud of it. How can I be proud of a terrible mess like this? Money I am supposed to use for something reasonable, that is what I will pay just for settlement. On top of that they refused me from owning the child.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by crackkhaus: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
LawBreaker:
I swear I am not proud of it. How can I be proud of a terrible mess like this? Money I am supposed to use for something reasonable, that is what I will pay just for settlement. On top of that they refused me from owning the child.
Guy, you see all that nonsense you wrote up there about how you hate condoms and how you started with condom but had to remove it because you were not feeling it... that tells me all I need to know about you.

You don't love or value yourself, you have no self-worth, a bad decision maker, and above all, a sorry excuse for a G.
And all of these characteristics will reflect in various things in your life - business, job, relationships, etc.

A man who knows himself and has gained total control of his life NEVER lets the feeling he thinks he will get from pucci to override his common sense. He will not put his body and life at risk by sleeping with every marine spirit with a hole, worse still, without a condom.

You deserve everything that is coming to you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by SweetCunt97(f): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
nzeobi:
Once she gives birth, he should send her away? As in with d baby or without the baby? You think an irresponsible man can care for a baby? You see you have no sense?

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by SweetCunt97(f): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
LawBreaker:
Irresponsible buffoon like you won't make a good father. Psssh, u simply good as a sperm donor

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by SKYloafFISH(f): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

So do you need fellow NL men to help you contribute? They kukuma know how to raise to occasions championed by their fellow grin.
I tell you. I quit about to type this same thing

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by nzeobi(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Once she gives birth, he should send her away? As in with d baby or without the baby? You think an irresponsible man can care for a baby? You see you have no sense?
Send her away with the baby be giving them money for upkeep
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by SweetCunt97(f): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
nzeobi:

Send her away with the baby be giving them money for upkeep
So what's d essence of she staying with him until she gives birth?
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by desoul2004(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
LawBreaker:
I impregnated two girls but I can't marry any of them. I regret my actions, sometimes I feel I am possessed. I can't stay three days without Bleep and I hate to use CD and I have done many abortions. The other ones family is giving me tough time. I impregnated this girl and the family said if I do not want to marry her that I should settle their child with 500k. I priced 200k, but they insisted that it is 500k. On a more serious note, the deed is already done but I don't want to marry this girl for personal reasons known to me. It was only once I did it and the girl got pregnant. I didn't even accept to date her, it was her that was pushing me for a relationship. One day she persuaded me to allow her to come to my house and we were alone, before the devil tempted me and I had sex with her. I even pulled out and I didn't release into her. Though I started with condom but I wasn't feeling it so I had to remove it and do it raw but I didn't release into her. Now they gave me till Sunday to make the payment or they will make trouble with me. I am planning to pay 200k and run away. Since October I got her pregnant, the parents brought her and dumped her in my house. It has not been easy between the two of us, so the girl has been disturbing the parents that she is not comfortable in my house that I do not treat her well. So they came up with the settlement issue, that once I pay in the money they will come and carry their child. They have already given me account number.

Have you confirmed that the pregnancy belongs to you? I'm not comfortable with the price negotiation. Remove unnecessary shy and challenge them.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by mankettle(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
500k for what.. For sleeping with their daughter.. You must be rich or you are a Maga.
Be buying provisions and register the daughter for antenatal and ensure she gives birth safely. Then take care of your kid.

500k for one day of sex. At least you will borrow sense now and use condom.

4 Likes

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Donald3d(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
grin
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Olunmercy56(f): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Modupetemmy1:
I no know whether na to laugh abi na to cry for you

grin grin So when he was shifting or separating her legs, did he come here to ask when to do it or not grin grin Omo buruku. God bless her parents, you must pay the money, if you run away na double money be that grin grin. I just pity the pregnant lady, she must have seen hell in his house.. Op, please face your wahala alone.. this coro is enough for us to face abeg grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

-- / How To Train The Male Child / Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.