Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

How Religious & Political Leaders Can End Covid19 & Subsequent Judgements - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Religious & Political Leaders Can End Covid19 & Subsequent Judgements (392 Views)

How Religious Leaders Have Failed Us / How Religious People Think The Burden Of Proof Works / ENDSARS: Is There Nothing The Religious Leaders Can Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Religious & Political Leaders Can End Covid19 & Subsequent Judgements by donnie(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2020
Psalm 83
3They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
4They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
5For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

This evil done to the children of Israel, was prophesied in scriptures (Deut 28: 15-68) as the consequence of breaking YAH's commandments, however those who enslaved our ancestors went too far? Today we have become complacent. Religious leaders are in put in place to keep everyone in line and under subjection.

If for instance, the Pope confesses the lies they have told for centuries and the evil done to the true children of Israel, and the Pastors stop telling lies and World leaders and the powers that be confess the evil done to YAH's chosen people, perhaps we might escape or delay these judgments coming on the earth. But no, they will not confess, and so YAH will humble everyone. He who watches over Israel will neither sleep nor slumber (Psalm 121:4).

History is clear about the fact that black Jews/Moors conquered Spain, Portugal and ruled Europe for 700 years until The Roman papacy organized the rudest, cruelest, barbaric sort of insurrection against our ancestors.

One of the images below is a mass grave site in Lagos Portugal showing the skeletons of 150 Israelite slaves buried (between 1400s-1600s). Thousands were killed in like manner. Skulls bashed, hands tied behind their back. Yet children of Esau continue their lies, they call them African slaves that were brought to Portugal. In other words, they brought the slaves from Africa, broke their skulls and buried them... yeah right. In actual fact, this was the time of the INQUISITION, when the real Jews were enslaved, killed and forced to convert to Christianity. Those who refused to convert were expelled to the West coast of Africa. DNA testing showed the remains had the same DNA as Bantus/Negroes in Sub-Saharan Africa. So their lies do not match what ancient historical references say (See attached excerpts).

And so my brothers an sisters, repent and turn to YAHUAH through his true son, YAHUSHA HAMASHIYAH aka YISAYAH KONGO and KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS.

SHABBAT SHALOM.

#AwakeOIsrael

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Religious & Political Leaders Can End Covid19 & Subsequent Judgements by donnie(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2020
True Israelites are black and in sub-saharan Africa.

1 Share

Re: How Religious & Political Leaders Can End Covid19 & Subsequent Judgements by donnie(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2020
Thousands of true Jews were expelled to the coasts of Guinea

1 Share

Re: How Religious & Political Leaders Can End Covid19 & Subsequent Judgements by donnie(m): 11:42am On Apr 04, 2020
Romans 11:1 " I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid..."
Re: How Religious & Political Leaders Can End Covid19 & Subsequent Judgements by donnie(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Israel's return has been prophesied...

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Re: How Religious & Political Leaders Can End Covid19 & Subsequent Judgements by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
It hurts me greatly, the lies are too much, too much..... Many are deceived, truly, The People of Yahuah perish due to lack of knowledge. You would be most time seen as a mad man, I know that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Religious & Political Leaders Can End Covid19 & Subsequent Judgements by donnie(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
EliteBiz:
It hurts me greatly, the lies are too much, too much..... Many are deceived, truly, The People of Yahuah perish due to lack of knowledge. You would be most time seen as a mad man, I know that.

May YAH save his elect. Shabbat Shalom.
Re: How Religious & Political Leaders Can End Covid19 & Subsequent Judgements by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
donnie:

May YAH save his elect. Shabbat Shalom.
Amein, His will be done. Shabbat Shalom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Human Skeleton Found In Pastor’s House In Ogun / Can Children Of God Cohabit? / TB Joshua Reminds The World Of His Fulfilled Prophecy To Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.