Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

World War 3: The War We Failed To Plan Against (an Eye Opener) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World War 3: The War We Failed To Plan Against (an Eye Opener) (451 Views)

Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) / Tony Momoh: We Tried Reconciling Obaseki And Oshiomole But We Failed / I Admit That We Failed To Give Nigerians Refinery –Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World War 3: The War We Failed To Plan Against (an Eye Opener) by TingSpace: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
World War 3: The War We Failed To Prepare Against

It seems our governments with all the experts and funds at their disposal are quite the greatest geniuses of our time who make great efforts to be oblivious and ignorant of obvious threats to their citizens.
Thanks to the great help from Social Media who knows the kind of world we would be in right now?

Its so obvious that the nation’s taxes are very well spent for the precious gratification of the nation’s political ruling party, coupled with a consequential paltry funding of programs that may appease the people to approve a general acceptance of the government.

Please let’s take a look at the recent budgets by some of the popular countries in the world.
According to Natasha Bach of Fortune’s online media, her report on Donald’s Trump 2020 budget which was published in March 2019 recorded nearly a 5% increase in military spending which amounted to $750 billion for the Fiscal year of 2020, and the Total amount of the budget was floating around $4.6 trillion.
I would like to append the list with a reported additional request from the U.S President Donald Trump for $8.6 billion to fund the construction of the U.S – Mexico border.
Lest I forget, it would be wise to increase the list with a reported 5% budget cuts that interestingly affected education and healthcare programs like Medicaid etc.
I don’t know if its just me, the thing is I can’t help myself by not seeing a pattern here; I think the US President Donald Trump just can’t help but prescribe War to his citizens.

Following the report from Bloomberg which tried to explain the mysteries of China’s budget, the document displayed the funds spent in 2019 which resulted to 23.7 trillion Yuan and if converted to the US dollar would amount to about $4.6 trillion Dollars. (Now I see why there was an up thrust in the US budget)
Let me try to spread the whole budget in to smaller chunks:
The Spending for Education was a mind blowing 3.5 trillion Yuan. (The biggest fund was allocated to this area)
Social Security which is used to take care of citizens with no or little income recorded a 2.9 trillion Yuan spending.
Culture, oil reserves had 2.8 trillion spent in that area.
Urban and rural development received 2.4 trillion.
Agriculture and forestry got 2.2 trillion.
General Public Services had 1.9 trillion
Health care services and programs managed to get 1.6 trillion
Public security received 1.4 trillion then transportation, Science and Technology, Debt Service Costs, Environment, Housing Security and Energy Exploitation got the remaining 4.6 Trillion Yuan.

With the intention to cut down the length of this article I will only display in writing, some parts of the Russian Spending plan for the year 2020.
The Russian Budget included $8 billion dollars for the ministry of Health and a whooping $30 billion for the Ministry of Defense out of a total $326.5 billion budget according to the Information gotten from “Russia Beyond” online media platform.

If you could help look at the figures and allocation with a third eye, it wouldn’t be difficult to notice that they have an “Audio improvement Plans” in the support for health services.
I believe I heard the officials of the Nigerian Government some time ago saying “They were ready for the Corona virus” I only but wonder if they were ready to fight the virus or they were actively ready to welcome and accept the virus as their lord and personal saviour.
I would not want to peruse the details of the budget from the African Country (the Nigerian Government) cause it wouldn’t surprise me.
Its like all the government in the world is preparing for an international Nuclear War that may never happen.
They are all with the mindset that they can attract more funding, economic boosting by preaching how good they are in military power with less regard to the wellbeing of their citizens they have sworn to provide for.

Crazy enough, this Corona Virus Pandemic has proven that the most advanced nuclear machineries and War lords the world could ever produce could be made very useless in the presence of a small vial of bio-weapon.
Sometimes I tend to believe that Governments and its systems are the biggest scam and threat to Humanity as it stands now.
For the governments to allow themselves to be so pre-occupied to the extent they allowed the Disease “Covid 19” hit their citizens to the very core of their livelihood, survival and existence, undetected, then it just means that governments do not learn from past mistakes.
We've had experiences from flu,Influenza,Ebola,H1N1,HIV/AIDS etc that threatened the existence of humans, I guess our leaders are waiting for it to be in a loop before they will have sense.
They all seem to forget that “Health Is Wealth”.

From a very popular quote from Albert Einstein which says “I know not with what weapons World War 3 will be fought but world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones”.
We should be thankful to whatever it is we worship or what we believe in cause Corona virus was not here to destroy humanity as it is, but to place a pointing finger to our weaknesses in our health religions.

My final note emphasizes on the people that are supposed to be our shining light and protectors from dangers should attach more effort to provide safer living conditions and health care.

Thanks for reading and Stay Safe.

References:
Russia Beyond: https://www.rbth.com/business/331534-russian-budget-2020
Bloomberg: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-13/unraveling-the-mysteries-of-china-s-multiple-budgets-quicktake
Fortune: https://fortune.com/2019/03/11/trump-2020-budget-proposal/

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=162627501867978&id=102299791234083

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World War 3: The War We Failed To Plan Against (an Eye Opener) by susrite(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hmmm... So thoughtful.

They've all concentrated their everything on things that are seriously not necessary and now, a country like USA is burying 1169 citizens in a day.

Let's see what their war-inclined thought would do to aid them out of the tiny but unpredictable bio-weapon
Re: World War 3: The War We Failed To Plan Against (an Eye Opener) by james078: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
It's pretty disappointing with the figures and efforts used to safeguard human lives
Spits..
Re: World War 3: The War We Failed To Plan Against (an Eye Opener) by john124(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
You can imagine!
You may not be wrong as government may be the biggest scam in our lives today

1 Like

Re: World War 3: The War We Failed To Plan Against (an Eye Opener) by james078: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
susrite:
Hmmm... So thoughtful.

They've all concentrated their everything on things that are seriously not necessary and now, a country like USA is burying 1169 citizens in a day.

Let's see what their war-inclined thought would do to aid them out of the tiny but unpredictable bio-weapon

I can't imagine how life will be after this, people don't mind paying millions just to return to their former way of life.

Cc: lasticlala, imhotep mynd44
Re: World War 3: The War We Failed To Plan Against (an Eye Opener) by helinues: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
They are more like Asinwere n K oro Jo ( Acquiring what will be useless eventually)
Re: World War 3: The War We Failed To Plan Against (an Eye Opener) by Guide777(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
An Armageddon unleashed not by N nuclear weapons but by a microscopic virus
Re: World War 3: The War We Failed To Plan Against (an Eye Opener) by GamalNasser: 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
The end result of this will be the fall if the Chinese Economy not the west
Re: World War 3: The War We Failed To Plan Against (an Eye Opener) by john124(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
The end result of this will be the fall if the Chinese Economy not the west
Why do you think it's their economy that will fall?
Are they the ones that made us not to protect ourselves?
This disease was trailing for about two months in China and no world leader made effort to protect his citizens from the disease.
All Trump could come up with was "Chinese Virus"

1 Like

Re: World War 3: The War We Failed To Plan Against (an Eye Opener) by john124(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
james078:

I can't imagine how life will be after this, people don't mind paying millions just to return to their former way of life.

Cc: lasticlala, imhotep mynd44
Nigerians? Where? If not for the poor power supply it would have been the best time of their lives.
Re: World War 3: The War We Failed To Plan Against (an Eye Opener) by james078: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
john124:

Nigerians? Where? If not for the poor power supply it would have been the best time of their lives.
You are very wrong! There are many hard working Nigerians
Please don't say that again

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari @mbuhari To Address The Nation At 7pm. / Did Buhari’s Presidential Address Today Inspire You? / BREAKING: Emir Of Rano, Kano’s New Emirate, Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.