Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her (1109 Views)

Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
What happens when you tell a detective the whole truth when you're being confronted and he thinks you lying? I think You'd be in for some big shit.

They say honesty is one of the most precious gifts one could offer to their loved ones but what happens now when you're being at least 100% honest to someone but they don't see or believe it.
Like you tell someone your whole truth and they term you or what you say a lie. I know lots of you out here have experienced that or even more, and it hurts real quick. You feel discouraged, disoriented and sometimes worthless. You have nothing left to prove to that person cos even if you kill yourself they won't still believe you just did.

My girlfriend thinks I don't love her. She always skeptical about the way i feel for her. She thinks I flex with other girls aside her(tho it's a normal phenomenon especially in this part of the world) but the thing is I have never double dated in my entire life.
She thinks I just wanna have fun and dump her someday, even though what I feel for her is true and I really want her for keeps. I'm always assuring her that she gonna be mine for as long as God liveth. but she never believes me, and I do sense it in her sounds and vibes. Now I dunno what else to do. I know It's never 100% OK to put all trust and hope in a woman but I don't see her leaving me soon. The problem here is she seeing me leave soon cos she doesn't think I love her the way she does.

Ladies and gents here should kindly assist a brother if you have ever experienced something like this. and how did you overcome it? Thanks for your contributions

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
G
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Ninethmare: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
shocked
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Millenniumlady(f): 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Go and pay her bride price maybe that alone can give her an atom of trust in you

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by StrongandMighty: 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
my brother forget, your eye go soon clear... she's just playing tricks on you!
it's very obvious you're head over hills in love with her and she knows, sooner or later you'll be at her mercy if you didn't stop proving anything to her and that's her aim...

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Brosbeforehoes: 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Sunnymatey(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
You have told her how you feel about her, whether she belief you or not is inconsequential.

You may be surprise that deep down her subconcious, she knows you do love her.

Leave women.
Do what you think is best for your partner.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Millenniumlady(f): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
StrongandMighty:
it's very obvious you're head over hills in love with her and she knows, sooner or later you'll be at her mercy if you didn't stop proving anything to her and that's her aim...

Better don't ruin his relationship with this callous advice of yours op don't listen to him

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by czarr(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
she knows you love her women are intuitive about this sort of thing.....she just wants you to overdo to prove to her your love and then she knows she has you by your balls.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Sunnymatey(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Go and kill a Lion for her.
She'll believe you
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Better don't ruin his relationship with this callous advice of yours op don't listen to him
Size noise what do you know ? That guy just gave the guy best advice .
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by StrongandMighty: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Any lady that keeps complaining that you don't love her despite all you've done (both in words and actions) to show her you really love her is either a Cheat or doesn't love you...and definitely when a lady doesn't love you , she's cheating on you! the girl is just being manipulative!

op take any advice on this matter from a lady at your own risk

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Sunnymatey(m): 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Go and pay her bride price maybe that alone can give her an atom of trust in you

Bride price ke.
My wife once made such remarks whether l would be proud to post her pix on my Facebook page.
Meanwhile this a lady l adore and cherish.

Just cus she feels she doesn't deserve me being her hubby.
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Millenniumlady(f): 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Meeyankee:

Size noise what do you know ? That guy just gave the guy best advice .
What do you guys know about advice when it involves a woman undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
What do you guys know about advice when it involves a woman undecided
We are talking about food here take
Note ok. Confused lady cannot give relationship advice to another person .

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
he's got a point. She might just be playing the reverse psychology on the poor op who she's probably cheating on
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Millenniumlady(f): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Meeyankee:

We are talking about food here take
Note ok. Confused lady cannot give relationship advice to another person .
Better watch your mouth when you quote me.
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Millenniumlady(f): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sunnymatey:

Bride price ke.
My wife once made such remarks whether l would be proud to post her pix on my Facebook page.
Meanwhile this a lady l adore and cherish.

Just cus she feels she doesn't deserve me being her hubby.
And what did you do to earn her trust ?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Better watch your mouth when you quote me.
Are you okay at all? See the smaller ooh..
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Whatever you do. Dont get too comfortable
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Millenniumlady(f): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
StrongandMighty:

Any lady that keeps complaining that you don't love her despite all you've done (both in words and actions) to show her you really love her is either a Cheat or doesn't love you...and definitely when a lady doesn't love you , she's cheating on you! the girl is just being manipulative!

How are you sure he has done what needs to be done in action ?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by StrongandMighty: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
How are you sure he has done what needs to be done in action ?

He must have done enough before bringing the matter her
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Millenniumlady(f): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
StrongandMighty:

He must have done enough before bringing the matter her
Doing enough on a woman's side means paying her bride price
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by StrongandMighty: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Doing enough on a woman's side means paying her bride price

That marriage seems to be a trophy to you doesn't mean it's the same for others... different strokes for different folks!

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Millenniumlady(f): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
StrongandMighty:

That marriage seems to be a trophy to you doesn't mean it's the same for others... different strokes for different folks!
Then you're not yet serious
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by dangermouse(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
StrongandMighty:

enof said!
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Stacyomolola(f): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Op ur signature would be of great help here cheesy cheesy
Switch positions and start telling her she's the one who doesnt love u like she professes, saying this would get her pain but with time, she would realise how u felt when she was doubting ur love. Thats if u truly love her like u say.
Like some are saying dont pay any bride price hurridly, all in an aim to prove ur love except u want to rush in and rush out.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Shashaeniyan: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
StrongandMighty:

VALID
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Lol
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Shashaeniyan: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
StrongandMighty:

O VALID GAN
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
czarr:
she knows you love her women are intuitive about this sort of thing.....she just wants you to overdo to prove to her your love and then she knows she has you by your balls.
Like grab my balls
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by pentsystems(m): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
My brother .. the next time she makes that can statement shun her immediately tell her what kind of negativity is she feeding her mind with if there is anybody that will quit it would be her for being critical and suspicious of you , that is disrespectful for your own personality not good and healthy in a relationship . Then you tell her you are 100 percent committed to her after dropping your mind you walkout angrily if you are inside your house you can walk out to the toliet or kitchen then if she try to stop or say she is sorry .. Try assuring her of your love ,commitment and try warning her against any negative thoughts in your relationship that you won’t take it anymore .. but if she is not sorry just know that you are in that relationship alone or you have a feminist girl friend or you your woman is getting attention from other guys and she is cheating that is why she is suspecting you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? / I Caught My Wife Cheating With A Transvestite. / Beautiful couples-This Canon 700d will give you Amazing Selfies Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.