Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) (136059 Views)

Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) / Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) / Antarctica, The Only Continent Without Coronavirus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by monaPhilz: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
I'm so lonely in this Covid-19 period, I don't have friends around. Dash me some love likes

6 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by BIAFRAisBURIED: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
KopiteP:
Hwfar Abba kyari

WHAT ABOUT YOU?
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by crestedaguiyi: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lies
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by tempem: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
majamajic:
The person below , do u mean this virus is not part of God's plan ?

Or he is not aware of it ?

Nothing concern God with virus
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Hodojhahe: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
K

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
I thought that young chap died in the state?
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Benesis: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
we want cases in nigeria

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Coronavirus84: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
J
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Lastmankc(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
One common thing,all of them are associated with overseas travel.
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Luckydubby7(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
So, out of four death recorded so far only one happened in Nigeria or I'm not understanding?

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Odingo1: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
May God grant their family to fortitude to bear the loss, Coronavirus will be a thing of the past by God grace.
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
majamajic:

Being aware is diff from being the cause

James1:13 says...

When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Sultty(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
No 5. Bubu he died since 2015
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by phr0nesis(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Only one died in Nigeria. Our Doctors are trying then

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by debossng: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Misleading headline. Pls trash this from front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
cmecproblem:
The 25 year old man died in the United States. They refused to test him even after showing symptoms.

health care is not free ooh, you have to pay, if you dont have money, oyo is your case
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Powersurge: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
obi4eze:
angry

Are these the 4 that the NCDC is telling us about?

If NCDC is counting Nigerians that died abroad as part of the total death in Nigeria, then whoever is behind that nonsense must be VERY stupid.

6 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Emmariks(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
All these people are either based abroad or returnees. God help us.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by tareigns(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Christy8906:
Good day everyone, please I need you to assist me, since the lock down start I barely have food to eat cos if I dont go out to hustle I can't feed, please I will appreciate any amount, no amount if too small,

0244317778 gtb

May God reword you bountifully.

But you have data...Nice....

Ok you know what, which part of the country are you? Let me see if I can be of help
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Perfumista1(f): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
The 4 people who died abroad are the ones they are counting in Nigeria. Then I think something is wrong with the figures or this thing is not as serious as they paint it here in Nigeria. A way to steal as usual.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Villain7: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Wait o, what do they mean "died in UK? "
I don't understand.... Are they counting the death outside Nigeria apart from the NNPC guy and Chemical Engrr. graduate?

Some should call us to order....

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
majamajic:

Your comment aimed at someone who posted after you grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by GreatResearcher: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Lord!!! We don't want any deaths again embarassed kindly heal all those who are I'll in Christ's name, Amen

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by majamajic(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Bring aware is diff from being the cause

James1:13 says...

When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone.

But the same God tried Job severally , God is aware of this covid 9 and he has a lesson he want us all to learn from it , one time he wants us to learn is about fake men of God and fake prophets
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Tayomi37(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
I'm expecting to see those people that died in our Homeland be not from outside. If NCDC is counting those people that died outside our shore as number of death in Nigeria then the numbers they are giving to us as confirmed cases needed to be questioned. I wept for Naija.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Happyguy201: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
that 25 year old has an underlying health issues trust me. as well as the older men that died from it . this virus gets people with weak immune system or health problem . may God help us

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by ameh99: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
I don't understand o..

Are these the 4 people NCDC is talking about

I will take this virus seriously when it kills a

real local Nigerian who has never entered

a plane let alone traveled abroad undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by majamajic(m): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Oracle23:

Nothing concern God with virus

Nothing happens if God is not aware of it ,
Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Ajixegun: 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Humans bio-engineered the virus, stop blaming God.
majamajic:

Re: 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) by Chicastle: 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
R.i.p. but wait, Nah big man e dey kill only?
Just asking for a sister though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / Rachel Fubara Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.