Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,742 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only (24885 Views)

(URGENT Help)tested Positive For H. Pylori After A Pain Like War Zone Experince / Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by Babapyro: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
bastard. china is the present world power. and there is nothing wrong with hating on idiots like you
What happened to your former account, of course an unfortunate poor individual like you have nothing to lose,it's not like you come from a functional family anyways.
Don't ever text me with your stupid 5k techno phone in your life again, when you hustle and strive to get a reputable phone you can text me and as your grandfather if I deem you worthy of a reply ,then I'll have mercy on you ,afterall it is my attention that you crave,nevertheless I understand how much my reply means to you but don't abuse that privilege.
AdiĆ³s grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by NobleRomm(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
This lockdown just made every where to be bored.and no light.
Some people are sleeping & sleeping,
Some people are counting their Ceiling.
Do u know dat some people are even picking beans from Rice just to keep their self busy.
But u can keep ur self busy by watching and streaming thousands of interesting movies from Netflix..
U can't watch Netflix without subscribing.but dont worry we gat ur back.we have Hacked Netflix App.
Just dm if interested.

Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by SammyChi1988: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Zoo country with lack of sense... Ur evil plans will never work.
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by bomber64(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by annyz: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
But why not medical team from Cuba.
Must it be China & what happens to online training?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by 9gerian: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
What happened to Skype, Zoom etc?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by FrenchyL(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
majamajic:
FG

Can't they offer online training ?

Exactly! Even if they want to send, they should send only 1 person biko grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by iPOOPinURmouth: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Babapyro:

What happened to your former account,
bastard i have close to 300 accounts here, i dont even know their names again. i am happy a useless jobless bastard like you knows my accounts cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u will kkeep chopping ban from me except if i no know say na u grin grin ;Dthunder fire your mama rotten toto
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by flokii: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

Work with a Chinese, Indian and a Caucasian and you will know first hand how mean these Asians can be! The worst of a Caucasian is better than them!

Honestly speaking it's very disheartening.. yet Nigeirian government officials award contracts that can be executed by Nigerians to Chinese companies. Whatever happened to our local content and Nigerian content developmemt policies.

Even the so called Labour unions are not helping matters. It's not done anywhere in the world where graduates earn peanuts all in the name of creating jobs.We have COREN but they keep quiet when Nigerian Engineers are sidelined for sleepy eyes Chinese 'expatriates' who might not even be qualified to handle such jobs.

Honestly, there are so many things wrong with this country called Nigeria and if care is not taken, we might be reduced to beggars that rely on aids and grants to survive.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by InvertedHammer: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
potbelly:
And they cant do that through video conferencing?

U.S is opening its doors to volunteers but did they open its doors to China? sad

Why have countries that are worst hit by this plague not open their doors to China? sad

/
Some countries did and things got worse.

Keep the Chinese away.

\

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by pressplay411(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
majamajic:
FG

Simple. Cos these guys are suspiciously sharing alot lately.
Guess their Vision 2020 is world domination through biochemical weapons.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jacseyi:
I would advise people to stop listening to anti-chinese messages coming from outside Nigeria. They started with masks and other chinese products, isn't same masks America is hijacking left and right from other France, Canada and Germany? Yet they keep on demonising it once it is Africa. People should think
I wonder, %90 of products and made in China anyway, so what about the other products people have imported from China last December, November october before the Corona? does that mean all the products imported from China last year should be tested for corona?
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by cmecproblem(m): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
They cannot share experience via video call?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by donnie(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
You people are going to learn a very bitter lesson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by yaki84: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
damilola4162:

www.thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-chinese-experts-coming-to-share-experince-only-dg-noa/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
U r inviting the relatives of someone that killed ur son to come help u dig the grave....

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Pathetic that this government is not aware of what the Chinese are doing.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by eneyoduke(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
The only part funny is the US open their doors ours will be "Sweet in the Middle"
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by Cloud007: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Can't they share experience through video conference call. Must they come around. I don't trust Chinese.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by dy27(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by potbelly(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
And is the situation any better?
Nairalandmonika:

China and Cuban doctors are in Italy as we speak, don't say what u don't know.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by back2sender: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
RealSolution001:
We pray so.

Guys, please help your brother.
I understand everyone is in challenging moment this period
but a little help from you will keep me alive. Let hunger not
kill me when Corona wouldn't. Help me with any amount of
money just for my survival. I'm a daily hustler and we all
know the situation of things right now. God bless you richly.
335-1097-274
Ecobank
419 kill you there.
Fraudster, so it's now Ecobank what happened to the previous bank
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by lavenjcrown(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
So they can't allow them to stay over their country to share the experience through a video platform.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by back2sender: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
NobleRomm:
This lockdown just made every where to be bored.and no light.
Some people are sleeping & sleeping,
Some people are counting their Ceiling.
Do u know dat some people are even picking beans from Rice just to keep their self busy.
But u can keep ur self busy by watching and streaming thousands of interesting movies from Netflix..
U can't watch Netflix without subscribing.but dont worry we gat ur back.we have Hacked Netflix App.
Just dm if interested.
You are happy to brag that you hacked Netflix?
You are one of the 419 fraudsters that does online stealing of peoples resources
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by mankan2k7(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Experience kee u there
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by NoBones: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
So finally them wan bring the virus to us in person............We dey wait
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by nijiatech78: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Confirm liars. Our lapses is already staring us in the face. We have not hit 500 cases they are running to China. SHAME ON OUR LEADERS.
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by JubiOmeiza(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
majamajic:
FG
Network hitches...bros U know naija na!
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by Progress07: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Govt. Should stop receiving themselves. Not trusting in your people is the beginning of foul play!
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by chikevictor(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Wrong move by the so called leaders, hope this won't be an opportunity for them to wipe us all, may God help us all
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by Arinurode: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Cant they do teleconferencing with them!must they come physically here,they will never learn,goodbye to our luck so far
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by Bbbwings: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
nitrogen:
Ogini? To increase cases and deaths, then sell ventilators, masks, and others to our slow leaders on credit at a very high-interest rate, so unborn generations can pay dearly for today's foolishness............no way!

Let NCDC use zoom, skype and other video conferencing platforms for their meeting(s). Rubbish!
So how will they inflate the cost.
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by JubiOmeiza(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Reason they released The Virus.
Chinese want to be seen as World saviour, smtn U.S. cant giv anymr. Its ridiculus how the Mighty U.S is now seeking help frm every angle, evn Rushing facemask frm China.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WHO To Declare Aspartame Sweetener A Possible Carcinogen / Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death / Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.